Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Roosss is a nice guy with the wrong wife. Yes, he is bland but he is close to his family, had (and could have again) a good career, but fell in love with the wrong person. I know 10 single women who would have made better spouses for him. And I live in Oklahoma! It can happen.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 16

Ah...I see Pao's mom is like Pao. Juan is an asshole. And he's been an asshole to the father of the baby he wants to be godfather of? Please. Russ is a drip but he doesn't deserve that. And Pao how lovely of you to bring Juan into this special time for your new family....

• Love 16

Next move,  Pao takes the baby to Colombia to see her family that she misses so much.  Mother Pao and Pao like the nasty gay guys a bit too much. 

Pao is right back to being mean girl Pao with Russ.  

• Love 10
(edited)

Juan is Pao's flying monkey. She uses Juan to say all of the nasty things she wants to say to Russ. I mean I get it, Russ is a putz, but it's still not nice.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 13

And Pao just sits there smirking. She's terrible. 

"He's the father of my son." He is also your husband, you bitch. 

And you want a man who detests his father to be close to your son? My eyes just rolled so hard I saw my own brain.

• Love 17
Just now, kacesq said:

Ah...I see Pao's mom is like Pao. Juan is an asshole. And he's been an asshole to the father of the baby he wants to be godfather of? Please. Russ is a drip but he doesn't deserve that. And Pao how lovely of you to bring Juan into this special time for your new family....

I think Rouss went to the bathroom to cry

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why are they having this conversation with Juan on the phone? Does no one on this show understand boundaries?

I think people have different boundaries.

Lets see how quickly Ashey takes Jay back in 5...4...3...2...

Don’t the cops in that town have crimes to see to?  Why are they kissing Ashley’s behind?   Oh, right she’s a white blonde...silly me.

• Love 11

Yeah I'm sure the cops worked really hard trying to get ICE on the line for you, Ashley. Because that's what they're there for...to be your vindictive private security force.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Ashley is just a garbage human being. Its really a dick move to marry the fuck boy you met on vacation, bring him here and then hold immigration over his head when he acts like a fuck boy.

• Love 16
Just now, kacesq said:

Yeah I'm sure the cops worked really hard trying to get ICE on the line for you, Ashley. Because that's what they're there for...to be your vindictive private security force.

I’m having flash back to DinYell:

52AE537E-338F-4764-92A6-9B7392122288.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Yeah Ashley that is NOT what happened LOL

What a lying ass liar! The police didn't say they couldn't get in touch with immigration. And there is NO grounds to deprt him. Twit.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I really do not like Trashley, she’s wielding the power and it’s not a good look

But honestly, isn't that what most of the loser Americans love?  The control?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

What a lying ass liar! The police didn't say they couldn't get in touch with immigration. And there is NO grounds to deprt him. Twit.

It would've been better if the police had been honest, stating that they would try to convince him to leave, but it is his residence.

• Love 4