Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Is that even a real cop? The voice is altered and sounds the same as the 911 operator. 

I’m surprised they allowed TLC to film this for a TV show. 

They probably allowed it only if voices disguised.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Ashley and Destiny do realize cheating is not an arrestable offense right?

Plus, the tattooie asked to **** his ****. What else was he supposed to do?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

with all the people who get caught cheating Ashley called the cops awfully quick on him.  she's an ass.   

As quickly as she called the cops I would bet its not her first time calling them on a boyfriend. 

• Love 9

Did Ashley call the cops when she got in a fight with her ex? Did Coltee when he fought with Debbie? Or do they just save that particular threat for the poor brown people they import for sex?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Plus, the tattooie asked to **** his ****. What else was he supposed to do?

It would have been rude to refuse.... how long could it take? 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

Did Ashley call the cops when she got in a fight with her ex? Did Coltee when he fought with Debbie? Or do they just save that particular threat for the poor brown people they import for sex?

Yes, especially Ashey and Coltee.  Maybe those two should hook up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why doesn’t Debbie just pay for a taxi for Larissa and not add to any more so-called stress?

And why does she need to know everything going on w Larissa? She needs to learn to mind her own damn business! 

• Love 9

It's weird that the Coltee storyline has all of these arrests and hearings yet this is one of the most boring storylines on this show.   Until the previews are for Pao and I drift into a beer coma....get rid of these people

• Love 6

OK I'm WAY behind the rest you (maybe I'm slow a little bit?)  Sister Pedro is REALLY pissed that they were invited for dinner and essentially attacked.  Chantel denied it ever happened.  THAT is why Nicole showed her to footage.  If Chantel hadn't been so stupid as to try to defend the indefensible she might have been spared the public humiliation of having witnesses to her finding out about the dirty dancing.  Then to say "I want to go talk about this" and when he agrees she says she doesn't want to talk.  She either just wanted him to stay or she was planning a sneak attack - I honestly don't know which.

Purple hair is REALLY delusional.  If someone really wanted to see you would they say wait a month before you start looking for tickets?  Another "family emergency" is going to happen.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Where is Skinz Jr. going to go, he does not even have the barber shop guys to take him in?Maybe the woman from the bathroom has room for him

She did manage to fit him in in a small room before.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, it the RETURN OF JUAN. I am on the edge of my seat. Pao's mother likes Juan better than Russ, hahahahahahahaha

Another kook, that is unbelievable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2