Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s all pack up and go to South Africa so we can marry a gambling addict. Excellent plan.

.....don't forget the kids

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s all pack up and go to South Africa so we can marry a gambling addict. Excellent plan.

with a kid! perfect! when the kid was saying he couldn't wait to hug him and now Daniel calls him "dad" I had Nicole/May flashbacks. and not in a good way. these women bring their innocent kids into their delusional fairytale 

• Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Nothing like starting a new life together and lying to the parents, way to endear yourself!

We know how well that worked for Chantel...

Oops, I see iwasish and others beat me to it.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

No, I have inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis that like to set each other off, so I have an MS flare then a IBD flare and they have to shuffle the steroids and other meds because of the side effects. It's all the fault of Pole's face tonight, though. No one will ever convince me otherwise. 

I have MS too!

(edited)
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did we just learn that woman is already married to Aladin?

Yes, that's what she said.  She's married on paper.

Question, why do people assume that if a man wants an older/heavyset/ or even a dark skinned black woman, that he has to be gay.  Like, no way can a real straight man want to marry a woman who's not a perfect ten.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

so they got married...makes me think Aladdin's plan is to come to the US. i can't see why else he'd be interested in this chick with the questionable fashion sense.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

This woman is delusional, she honestly thinks she will have a baby with Al a Din?  

Wait, what? Did I miss that? Did she really say that? That's hilarious!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Ludwing FTW. 

They married so that they could bang on her first trip. Crazy. 

She is in for a huge shock when she realizes that she is moving to a culture where women are second class citizens. 

Not crazy ....desperate

• Love 2