Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Well I can see where Colt gets his passive agressiveness from. She enjoys throwing her pocketbook power in Leida's face. Leida is greedy for sure, but they love putting her in her place. ETA: Yes sorry I do mean Larissa, I got my gold digger names mixed up. 

Edited by Lillith
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Well I can see where Colt gets his passive agressiveness from. She enjoys throwing her pocketbook power in Leida's face. Leida is greedy for sure, but they love putting her in her place. 

Larissa and Colt (and Debbie).  Leida is with Eric.

11 minutes ago, LouLFC said:

This is not Debbie controlling things. Larissa was the one who said Colt set the budget at $1000 or less. 

But Debbie took her to a high end bridal salon, not David's Bridal.

11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Debbie, you bitch to throw the green card at Larissa. 

Debbie and her smug smirk can miss me, for real.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 12

Ya know Eric is still horrible.  He treats his roommate daughter like sh*t.  I doubt he's some wonderful Dad to her sister.  I seriously suspect he way overstated his fanancial situation before Leida moved Stateside.

Leida is obviously horrible too.  But...but...she was likely upfront that she was more interested in the USA than Eric (I mean that can't be a surprise. right?)

I wonder if Eric lead Leida to believe he could shirk his child support responsibilities and THEN found out it was harder than he thought.  He was wayyyy too quick to point out the only way to get out of child support is to terminate your parental rights.  I bet an attorney told him that when he attempted to stop paying.

They are both LOSERS!

• Love 7

I can't help it, I love Larissa. She's not even like a real person, but some crazy cartoon of a "hot tamale" mail order bride. The accent, the clothing, the unconcealed materialism--she cracks me up.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, bref said:

I can't help it, I love Larissa. She's not even like a real person, but some crazy cartoon of a "hot tamale" mail order bride. The accent, the clothing, the unconcealed materialism--she cracks me up.

She makes me laugh too. I can't help but feel that she's playing up for the camera. 

• Love 12

I may be crazy, but I'd ask Larissa to try on a couple of other dresses in the $1000 price range. If she really looked best in this one, and it's what she wanted, I'd spend the extra money. It's not like it's $100,000, it's another thou. I don't think a thousand will put the green card plans on hold. I think Coltee and his mom need to loosen the purse strings a little. It might help the relationship if Larissa gets one friggin' thing that she wants.  I get the feeling Coltee has the money and is just cheap. Sometimes you have to help these people out. : ) 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But Larissa took her to a high end bridal salon, non David's Bridal.

How did Larissa know where to go? I would have thought that Deb, who knew their budget, would have taken her to David's, if the money was that important. Otherwise, Deb, shut up.

• Love 2