Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

she overreacted? fck this judge..

I thought she overreacted.  Fernanda’s too jealous, too crazy.  I wouldn’t want someone I known to date a nutcase like her.

As for Colt having a lot of girlfriends?  Shit, I just listened to Dirty John, a woman can do worse than Colt, a lot worse.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I officially hate Eric the Deluded Slob. Disgusting condition of his too-small apartment. And telling Leida that she WILL sleep in the bed with him? Moreover, he seems totally oblivious to his slovenliness and her needs.

Did he almost CRY when they were on the balcony? This is the guy who popped open a beer in the morning on the first episode. You know he's going to drink himself stupid after she goes to sleep,  then roughly wake her up in the tiny bed. How do I know these things? Oh dear.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:
4 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I think Michelle should have a lower chair she looks gigantic.

It's because she is gigantic 

The guy who hired her didn't think it was a problem.

(getty Image)

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 10.18.15 PM.png

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Ones with voices that are just like nails on a chalk board? 

Ones with low to no self esteem or ones that like the nerdy guy.  And ones looking for someone who will seem okay to their parents.

• Love 1

Grangela  covered up the girls. Thank goodness. Colt’s cousin is still enamored with flowers in her hair. Give it up lady.

2 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Where's Sgt Baker?  Marine Corps birthday was yesterday and today is Veteran's Day.  USAA is slipping

I was wondering the same thing!

Edited by Miss Chevious
Darn autocorrect
  • Love 3

Somebody got Debbie a makeover and told her what to say, there is no way she is that self aware. You don't go from clinging to your son for dear life and living in a cat filled hoarder paradise to breezily saying he has had tons of girlfriends and she lets them live their own lives.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

The "Legal issues" are discussed quite a bit in the Colt and Larissa thread if anyone needs a spoiler.  IDK if that's considered a true spoiler, but I still live in fear of TWOP violations so...

Me too.  I lived in fear of Miss Alli.  That woman did not play.  

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Somebody got Debbie a makeover and told her what to say, there is no way she is that self aware. You don't go from clinging to your son for dear life and living in a cat filled hoarder paradise to breezily saying he has had tons of girlfriends and she lets them live their own lives.

She said that Larissa dyed her hair for her a few days ago.

• Love 5