Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

BigEd is like a little gnome who wears tights.  Nothing wrong with his personality but he has WAAAAYYY too many expectations.. Truthfully, I would have run out the front door of the hotel (shallow me)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Rose was probably happy to sleep in a real bed.

Ed, you should have had a shower first and gone to bed clean.

Agreed. especially after a long flight, no matter how tired u are. shower.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I have to say, I have the bad habit of throwing my suitcase on the bed.  I'll have to rethink that.  

Last time I did that I got bed bugs, I lived out of plastic bags for 8 months. Put your bags in the bathtub and check the bed and your luggage when you get in, I know it sounds crazy but having bed bugs was terrible and they are very hard to get rid of.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't be too keen on sharing a room with a man I have not met.

That's what I don't get.. are these men complete DOPES?  That Geoffroy was so insulted because Varya wouldn't share a room - wait til she finds out his back story.. she'll be RUNNING.  I would never sleep with someone I never met in person.. maybe that's just  me being a prude (which I am not) but there are so many problems with that

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ash has the crazy eyes, the super skinny jeans, and the trying-hard hair and I do not find him hot.  But I guess I'm supposed to?

THIS.   He was hotter when he was just a flashing picture or vid clip on the screen.   Now that I've seen him interact with her he's skeevy AF

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Ash has the crazy eyes, the super skinny jeans, and the trying-hard hair and I do not find him hot.  But I guess I'm supposed to?

Agreed 100

Maybe he has so many girls because he can't keep one

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Last time I did that I got bed bugs, I lived out of plastic bags for 8 months. Put your bags in the bathtub and check the bed and your luggage when you get in, I know it sounds crazy but having bed bugs was terrible and they are very hard to get rid of.

Also make sure to check the bedbug registry.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Agreed 100

Maybe he has so many girls because he can't keep one

YES.   The closer you get to this fucker the easier it is to see all of the crazy flaws.   His words already seem cheap and insincere and he's had 2 minutes of screen time.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"There's my pahsport." What the dealio with the strange pronunciation, bro?

That's what unilingual Americans do so these idiot multilingual ferrnerrs can understand them.

• LOL 1
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I am Running out of toilet paper so holding it as long as I can but drinking lots of wine

I went to 8 different places here with no luck. The toilet paper shortage is real. I was fortunate that my friend saw the worker bring out 2 boxes of TP and grabbed me a package, the TP never made it to the shelves because people took it right out of the box and it was gone in a minute.