Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, Shawn. Someone must have swiped her Ambien. She was not completely terrible tonight. 

I mean....I gotta hand it to her. She was so much better than her usual brand of hosting.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I could not find a single pic of this successful, international model on the web, yet she was able to buy her family a house in Brazil. I wonder if she is a model like Bryson's grammy is an actress?

I read she signed with a modeling agency, the same one Kylie Jenner is with.  

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

A thousand page book, no less! 

I tell friends  I’m  reading War and Peace.  That always impresses  and  since they’ll never even pick it up, chances are my secret Is safe. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I think what irks Angela the most about Michael’s friends is that they’re not intimidated by her. She’s used to yelling and causing a scene and having people acquiesce just to shut her up. But Michael’s friends just point and laugh at her. It is glorious.

And I think they do it for the sole purpose of annoying her.  It's so funny that she falls for it every. single. time. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

This show won’t be any good.....if they don’t bring on Natalie’s grandma.

They all got their sidekicks on the screen.........and, I hope we are not robbed of Granny.

One of the best scenes was when they were at the kitchen table and Natalie refused to make The Foreigner some breakfast or even a cup of tea. Then the grandma started yapping away about her great-grandkid in Russian. 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

A friend just texted me and asked what I’m up to.  I told her that I was reading a book.  Ain’t no way I’m admitting to watching this shit.  This is our filthy little secret. 😔

Here, use this:

AnnaK.png

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Mine was Mark Lindsay from Paul Revere and the Raiders. Tiger Beat even had a contest to win his ponytail. 

That doesn't sound the least bit creepy!  Imagine if you had that ponytail you could clone him. 

Anyways, Andrew McCarthy in mannequin could get it, but I'll always be a jake Ryan girl. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m living for the Nigerian trio to laugh at Big Grange. See you tomorrow peeps

Props for the awesome allusion to the great "Nairobi Trio" of Steve Allen fame!

Didn't we just know that Grangela would be in Part Two? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

And I think they do it for the sole purpose of annoying her.  It's so funny that she falls for it every. single. time. 

And no danger they’ll get a drink thrown at them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Mine was Mark Lindsay from Paul Revere and the Raiders. Tiger Beat even had a contest to win his ponytail. 

I just saw a post today on FB from my local thrift shop--they have a slew of vintage 16 and Tiger Beat magazines from the 60's and 70's! I nearly threw on some clothes and went down there. I loved Mark Lindsay but my fave Raider was Phil. Swoon. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think it’s all scripted.

It would be funny if it was scripted on their end, but not hers.

Also, can we please affirm that calling a woman who says she doesn't want to talk to you is generally a horrible stalker move. Don't take relationship advice from a woman who throws cake. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If you are young and pretty and are willing to do some gross things at the yacht party, you can make some good money.

Juliana may eventually try for an anchor baby - 18 years of child support.

The "eventually" part eliminates the "anchor" part.

But nice nautical theme!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

A friend just texted me and asked what I’m up to.  I told her that I was reading a book.  Ain’t no way I’m admitting to watching this shit.  This is our filthy little secret. 😔

My husband tries to shame me.

During these 2 hours other shows are taping.....so, he sees Housewives, etc....on the DVR.

I am like.....No Sir, you will not shame me!

You are in the other room watching .....Shameless! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

My point is that "anchor baby" connotes one born post-haste to its mother's arrival here. Married but not being pregnant now, Juliana can be regarded as a legit immigrant without a motive of citizenship for a child. Hence, no "anchor baby."

But she sure is paying her dues. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

My point is that "anchor baby" connotes one born post-haste to its mother's arrival here. Married but not being pregnant now, Juliana can be regarded as a legit immigrant without a motive of citizenship for a child. Hence, no "anchor baby."

But she sure is paying her dues. 

Sometimes the anchor baby is, for example, when someone wants to tie him or herself to someone for financial reasons - marriage, child support, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

Holy shit...I'm not married to my soul mate either...but I'm married to a good man who I love.

Me too.  My soulmate was my dog.   My hubbt adores me beyond measure, I want for nothing and is a man of fidelity and integrity.  I will take that!

• Love 11