Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So boats chics don’t get any money?

These 2 met on a ‘models yacht party’ in Split, Croatia.

All I know about Split is a darling little club called Princess and a bunch of underground Russian owned brothels.

The ‘models’ that work there....get shipped every 3-6 months to other international locations.  

By not doing a prenup....Juliana really missed her chance to set herself up favorably in the divorce shall the marriage dissolved within the first 3 years. 

The ‘ financial security’ she has been wanting all along. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Poor Michael....all that time with She Hulk for nothing.

I kinda feel bad for him. On the other hand Immigration may have saved a life. Michael, find a nice Nigerian woman who has aigs and make Mother happy. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Oh, time for the Turking Village Idiot.  I swear this guy has cognitive problems that are masked by his inability to learn even rudimentary English.

I rewatched last week, and he has te emotional intelligence of a toddler. He’s becoming more smackable each week. Def a kangaroo short of a paddock

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Juliana totally got triggered for the wrong thing.  She's mad that she hasn't worked and has no money and she is insignificant in the eyes of that moderator.  She's embarrassed.  So now she's going off on stuff that she totally chose....she chose to be a yacht chick hanging out with rich guys and making no income.  

She doesn't have any right to his existing assets as it's normally written.  She should just be jockeying for a settlement and part of anything new they do etc. etc.   This really doesn't have anything to do with her being an independent woman and working.   If she was really independent and bet on herself she'd model and make her money and wouldn't need to be dependent on him at all!   

I thought she started two businesses and was heading into a medical career after being rescued from a life of child slavery and poverty! A successful “ international model” . Is it possible all those stories were so much BS and she’s just a step removed from a prostitute?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5