Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I'm just gonna go ahead and call it, something is mentally off with Tania. She makes no sense, and didn't she fly to another country totally on a whim to meet yet another guy she didn't know and up and leave him at midnight to hang out at a bar where she met Syngin? Yeah Ok then

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

At least this guy was suspicious that she wasn't real... that's more than most people on this show.

Also, doesn't Finland have a really high rate of happiness? Surprised she wants to move

Yes about Finland! I have friends who live there - they would never leave to come to USA. I have visited twice. It is so lovely.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I like the Ukrainian woman.  One positive thing is that the Olympic Peninsula (where Sequim is located) is very beautiful with a reasonable cost of living.  The downside is that even simple things like going to the store to get groceries can be a big production. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I hate that Amazon Alexa commercial where the dad helps the idiot daughter cook but then she hangs up on him when he dares ask the name of her swain... like if you're cooking for the guy and you enlist help, you can tell your dad the name.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

I'm just gonna go ahead and call it, something is mentally off with Tania. She makes no sense, and didn't she fly to another country totally on a whim to meet yet another guy she didn't know and up and leave him at midnight to hang out at a bar where she met Syngin? Yeah Ok then

All that just to hook some poor guy into fixing up the shed in her moms yard. And possibly knock her up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

The lottery thing truly  is crazy!  Meant to be. ❤️

I have a Russian friend and they came here because they won the green card lottery. 

I cannot even imagine!

Maybe a little like having military parents and every so often they tell you your next exciting home. It was me who told my parents I wanted to live in America.  We sold our house and moved here.

• Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I hate that Amazon Alexa commercial where the dad helps the idiot daughter cook but then she hangs up on him when he dares ask the name of her swain... like if you're cooking for the guy and you enlist help, you can tell your dad the name.

And have a name to give the police during the investigation.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

So she's going to get knocked up and....stay in Kyev without the dad? Ummm...surely you can find some Ukrainian guy for sperminator duties.

I hear Sasha is available.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember the old days when people who flew on airplanes made an effort to look presentable?

Yes, but that was before they packed us in like the proverbial sardines.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember the old days when people who flew on airplanes made an effort to look presentable?

My husband used to work for the airline, he used to wear a suit coat and I would dress nicely every time we flew. Now people dress like they are running out to the gas station.

• Love 3