Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Andi27 said:

From the looks of it, she was one of the protesters when the Biden was presiding over the Joint Congressional Session that affirmed the Electoral College selection of Trump.

I googled and you are correct. I tried to see if she’d been on another shoe but just her activism comes up.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I wish these folks would stop calling it a relationship, when they only messaged each other on the internet and video chatted.  IMO that isn’t a relationship.

Yes, it would be nice to be able to be in a relationship with someone you can talk with freely and spontaneously,  with comprehension. Guess my expectations are a bit high. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

The bee girl obviously didn’t use enough filters on her pictures if her fiancé recognized her at the airport.

I noticed in one of her photos she was strategically holding a honeycomb across her middle 

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

From the looks of it, she was one of the protesters when the Biden was presiding over the Joint Congressional Session that affirmed the Electoral College selection of Trump.

Wonder how much she got paid for that. Social activism isn’t a well-paid gig.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Gross, they're sleeping together immediately?! Awkward silences and all? Do they stop and translate during?

Could be a problem if they need a safe word.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No offense meant, I know (from looking at my family members) that Eastern European ladies love thick blue eyeshadow. 

Blue eyeshadow looks the best on brown or hazel eyes.    Never on blue.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Gay cruise companies are stalking you every week. I got an ad to immigrate to Canada

I'm being terrorized by gay cruise ads! Yet it's only when I'm watching 90DF.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Gross, they're sleeping together immediately?! Awkward silences and all? Do they stop and translate during?

They speak the Language of Love. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wonder how much she got paid for that. Social activism isn’t a well-paid gig.

Haven't you heard? All activists are paid by George Soros. I dunno though, I'm still waiting for my check from the March for Our Lives. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Weird.  Nobody wants me on their cruise, I guess.

Well if you do go on a cruise you can choose an afternoon of parasailing or an afternoon of meeting your brand new fiancé.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They speak the Language of Love. 

Haven't you heard? All activists are paid by George Soros. I dunno though, I'm still waiting for my check from the March for Our Lives. 

I haven't gotten my check either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1