Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No offense meant, I know (from looking at my family members) that Eastern European ladies love thick blue eyeshadow. 

I do have an Eastern European background, but still like blue shadow. Not the frosted kind. The classy kind.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Oh, good grief.  Every time I get hopeful for a couple someone dashes it for me.  I was thinking maybe the Russian couple would work out, but she's his third wife and he's only 32 and he already has children with other women.   But wait,  this will work because LOVE.  She's in love and love conquers all.   

I think I will go eat some double chocolate gelato as so far these people are pretty awful and boring.

Just try to understand how special this chick from Portland is. She's gone from attending the raves, and all that that implies, to living with a promiscuous personal trainer serial marryier. There's not any guys like that in Portland. DUH...

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

I think Anny is supposed to be our villain for the season.

So far, I’m not mad at her. I’m super put off by him wanting her to raise his kid while letting it be known he controls the money. I mean damn, in 2019, an iPhone or smartphone isn’t even unreasonable. Will he “let” her buy one when she is working?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

Somehow they make it all worthwhile ... and Annie (If she's cooking in the bedroom).

You know, she and David Poor have really grown on me.  It came out of nowhere.  Me used to not accept this, but I’ve given in to it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 15