Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

“Sasha has made mistakes in the past and he happened to marry those mistakes.” Wow. I say that about Idris Elba, because we’re destined to be together, but this Emily person is a real fool.

That's what I said when i was like 16 and I found out Jon Bon Jovi was married. HE JUST HADN'T MET ME YET. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

That nail salon is in Long Island? All of NJ breathes a sigh of relief.

can you support yourself as an Uber driver? I always heard you had to pretty much work constantly to make that work.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

damn. TLC and Progressive teaming up for a commercial?

What's next? TLC and divorce lawyers?

I’m waiting for the season where Sgt. Baker’s wife leaves him and he’s looking for a 90 Day Fiancée.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Bon Jovi? Did you rock the big hair? I was a goth and into the cure

No big hair, did the mod look. Loved Jon though. Was totally going to steal him from his wife, but like I said, we never met, so now, I wait for Zied. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I have a feeling that Annie is not going to be pleased with the “luxurious” accommodations we United States nor is she going to be pleased taking care of a preschooler.

And hey asshole stop calling your kid a crybaby!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

This guy looks like he's worse off than Caesar, smh. He's hiring a babysitter.

What in the world does this schlub have to offer??? He looks like he was just released from the drunk tank.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, PityFree said:

I have a feeling that Annie is not going to be pleased with the “luxurious” accommodations we United States nor is she going to be pleased taking care of a preschooler.

And hey asshole stop calling your kid a crybaby!!!

Personality of a rubber plant

• Love 3