Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Hi hi hi! I’m here! Not sure how much I’ll watch live because I am exhausted and have a busy week of work ahead of me.

Not that any of the 90 Day’rs could relate-despite not having any income, they manage to take weeks or months off at a time, cross their fingers (not their legs) and think it will “all work out in the name of love!”

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 10/21/2019 at 10:48 PM, magemaud said:

Tiffany is such a sanctimonious witch, but Ronald deserves her 

I was in Frederick yesterday, I did not see Tiffany but I did see quite a few under achievers that Tiffany could have hooked up much cheaper and easier than hooking up the the South African Gambler!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't think the "finale" will bring anything new. I'm here for the tell nothing. Hopefully blows will be dealt. 

I’m hoping for some big Ang slaps, but they will make us wait til the last second. Heya 90 dayers

• Love 6

Hello all! I'm stuck on a plane that does not provide live TLC. What a blow I've been dealt. So I'm here reading along...and trying to ignore the couple in front of me that can't stop kissing each other. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4