Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WonderWuman73 said:

For fucks sake he’s not dancing with you because you cant! And who knew Tom had moves. Reminds me off late uncle Louis.. he danced with multiple women and it never bothered my aunt......we’re puerto ricin and we salsa dance with everyone and anything  passing by lol 

true!  But dickwad could have taught her simple footwork.  Especially if he can lead he can also make her spin pretty easily.   Well easily depending on where her center of gravity is with those massive boobs and heels she can't walk in LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Does he have to pay the benjamins right after the bride price is established or is there a 90 day lay away plan?

The bride price channel's easy pay system?

Akini is Benjamin's love of his life? ROTFLMAO!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

true!  But dickwad could have taught her simple footwork.  Especially if he can lead he can also make her spin pretty easily.   Well easily depending on where her center of gravity is with those massive boobs and heels she can't walk in LOL

Lol true but I dint think she’s interested in learning. She’s just wants to bump and grind her boobs all over him. Plus those types of movements could cause a lot of TLC blurring and her tipping over. Darcy should’ve ask him for lessons before they went. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't know why but to me Avery seems to be overacting for the cameras.

It’s really difficult to be torn apart from the best friend you’ve known for 10 whole days.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4