Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

“seeing Colombia” = “being terrified of the outdoors”

Avoiding having sex with Jennifer. Getting drinks being thrown in my face.  Being called a pussy.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

So you’re going to buy her affection, Tim??

He seems to be trying to buy her affection.  I don't think it will work. 

Why, oh why, does he put that greasy stuff in his hair and wear it slicked back.   Not a good look for Tim.  

Oh, speaking of bad hair,  I was talking to some dude yesterday whose hair looks like Tom's.   I had a terrible time trying not to stare at his hair while he was talking to me.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Tim is just so unattractive to me...

I don’t condone violence but I wish someone somewhere would shut Angela up. She’s so arrogant for someone with absolutely no redeeming qualities.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god I'm cringing. Is Veronica asking if they're banging in front of her daughter? There is not enough cringe in the WORLD. 

Trim and Veronica have piss poor boundaries.

• Love 9

I don't think Tim's relationship with his ex is weird, he raised her daughter and the girl means a lot to him.  She considers him her father.  Why can't he be friends with her mother.  I can't stand Tim or Jenniffer.  

• Love 6
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I have male friends, but I have to say, I have never asked one of their girlfriends about their physical relationship.  Maybe I’m the weird one? 🤷‍♀️ 

No, serious boundary issues. Obv that Tim has issues with his performance, but that’s what happens when you deny your sexuality 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Insightful! Makes me wonder if Chloe is Tim's via turkey baster!

Yeah, but warn me by text. Don’t ask me if Tim can get it in with your daughter sitting next to you.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Why, oh why, does he put that greasy stuff in his hair and wear it slicked back.   Not a good look for Tim

It only accentuates his already massive head. He reminds me of Linus from Peanuts.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Darcey makes me so angry.  I wish she would stop allowing these Eurotrash to look down on and disrespect her. 

Hey, who would represent Eurotrash on this show if not for Darcey? Everybody deserves a walk in the TLC hall of fame.

Edited by BradandJanet
hall of shame, maybe?
  • LOL 4