Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Let's think about this one. Sumit imported a senior citizen to be his "sidekick"? I'm baffled. 

Again, I shouldn’t laugh

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Sumit waited until the fanny kicking daughter, and wife left.    He values his fanny.    

You know what a fanny is Australia?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Anyone watching Family Chantel? 

NO. I like my blood pressure low. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I thought that he may have been "promised" to someone, like an arranged marriage,  but already married? Yeah that is the lowest of lows.  I hope that he doesn't have any children. 

Oh I bet Wifey Sumit has been popping out babies on the regular. He has at least three. count on it. 

• Love 10

Actually, both meanings of fanny seem very appropriate to Sumit.  I'd like to fly to India and 'fix' him, so no more little Sumit's.   (Fix as in neuter).    I wonder if the daughter's wife would like to fly to India to help me neuter him? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Submit is a low down dirty dog but Jenny was overly eager to pull tent and move to India.....stupid, stupid, stupid......

I was just thinking that Sumit has sunk so low,  he should be demoted to  Little People, Big World.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 5
On 9/8/2019 at 5:49 PM, HappyDancex2 said:
On 9/8/2019 at 5:48 PM, usernameG said:

I would 100% chose Tom over Jessie.

I choose a ham sandwich over both.   And I don't like meat.

And I would 55% choose Jesse over Tom, and I don’t eat ham, but I love a corned beef sandwich. 

This is officially my favorite collaboration of all time, including my professional career.

• LOL 3

What was Summit’s end game?

sex with a senior poon tang?....kinky....

unprotected sex with absolutely no chance for pregnancy?

I blame Jenny for throwing herself at a weak man who was too cowardice to tell her to not sell her stuff, to not cut ties with her friends and life and to NOT move to India...Sumit is a ball less asshat.

Jenny is a dope who was duped...

the octopus will be crawling out of your nostril as you sleep....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4