Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

What kind? Always wanting to try a new one to find something better, I admit I eat a lot of frozen French Bread pizzas when I get home late.

Mama Celeste 4 Cheese. With added basil. And crushed Ruffles on top. #saltlick

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Darcy was dating Jesse the entire time. 

Yes, her and Jesse end up being disaster and suddenly Tom is the one.  This woman is desperate to be married.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Frozendiva you are a true fashion goddess! I am bowing down, for real. 

Ding ding ding!! POST OF THE NIGHT! I laughed indecently loudly at this. 

Occasionally I get a good deal. Especially at 80% off. Chloe, Prada, Aquazurra...

• Love 3

Akinyi you found your mzungu! 

Don’t worry about the kid!  He has a mom!

Don’t be like Annie!

Get your dowry BEFORE the wedding.

Poor Annie’s family... .....They are  never getting another water buffalo!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, LucyEth said:

Yes, her and Jesse end up being disaster and suddenly Tom is the one.  This woman is desperate to be married.

I just had a thought that she's trying for these foreign relationships because she's terrorized all the local males who have encountered her.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She’s going to be surprised that she will have to be the breadwinner in the house. 

I bet she ends up working three jobs and dumps Benjamin as soon as she gets her mitts on her green card. 

• Love 8

I’m totally loving Tom. He’s being kind and honest. He’s letting her know they just began communicating (not 4 years), they just met, they need to see how being together in person works out. And they need to engage outside of bed.  He’s not so desperate that he has to jump into anything. He is not looking for a green card

Good for Tom.   I’m Team Tom. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Okay real talk, I don't think he's wearing very supportive underwear. If any.  

Maybe after 30 hours Bennie From the Jet ditched them, haha! 

Pepper Mostly, Dr. Oetker's Margherita style was my dinner of choice tonight!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My sister’s friend wanted to be a nun. The convent expects a dowry.

I guess that's still true;   my gr-grandparents sprung for a marble altar when my gr-aunt joined.

I don't care for Avery's mom at this point, but I think Avery is going to regret this.   Why her mother thought she could wear her white American style wedding gown baffles me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

She's a queen! She should be treated like one: beheaded and said head stuck on a pike.

Ah, the good old days!  Two queens were beheaded but their heads didn't go on pikes.  They were buried privately in the Tower.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m totally loving Tom. He’s being kind and honest. He’s letting her know they just began communicating (not 4 years), they just met, they need to see how being together in person works out. And they need to engage outside of bed.  He’s not so desperate that he has to jump into anything. He is not looking for a green card

Good for Tom.   I’m Team Tom. 

I can’t tell you the dirt on him, but he’s not what he seems

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Avery isn’t old enough to drink alcohol in the United States Avery‘s mom. Maybe  CPS should pay a visit to your younger children.

*just kidding

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 3