Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Rebecca and Zied look so much alike! 

Rebecca and her fake scenes!  What woman ask a man what she is going to wear?

Even in America.....that shirt needs a jacket! You arm tats are fugly!

whatever....grown immature women creating fights in their relationships. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If Muslims frown upon tattoos it would be gracious of her to cover them. Jesus these women give Americans a bad name. We are not all blundering ignorant nincompoops.

At this point, I smelll producer shenanigans. She is stilll married to a Muslim man for ffs she can’t be this dumb

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I heard that the parents or her had to pay a dowry of sorts. Maybe it was just the Carmelite ones.

Definitely used to be the case, not sure about now.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think it's based on her past behavior, and her family knows her independent manner.  Also, becoming a nun is a lengthy process where there is plenty of time to change one's mind as well as after taking vows.  Getting married to a Muslim and going to Syria is a matter that might be extremely difficult to change.

Women of my generation would sometimes go into the convent at age 14. 

Shes only 19, right, she is young and may change her mind. She can always get a divorce.  

Women her age join the Military on a lark and find themselves in the middle of a war. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Shes only 19, right, she is young and may change her mind. She can always get a divorce.  

Women her age join the Military on a lark and find themselves in the middle of a war. 

What generation are you?  14!!!!!!

Is this in America????

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m telling you it’s the eye brows 

I think Tim’s secret is that he lost his eyebrows in a tragic accident and those were transplanted from a donor baboon like in the movie Where the Heart Is. 

ETA: Never mind I mixed up the plot of that movie with another movie. look away!

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Divorce is very difficult in Muslim countries and if Avery was running off on a whim to join a cult or the army any of those decisions would be considered rash and ill advised. 

• Love 6
Just now, Mercolleen said:

It looks even worse than before.

Done by the woman who wears a little ponytail on top of her head so that her three shades of colored hair look worse.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, pandaindisguise said:

Here this week for the first time 

Welcome.  Pull up a chair and join in the snark.

I am cuddled up with a glass of wine.   My satellite dish needs to be re-adjusted as I suddenly no longer get TLC and several other channels.

I will be reading along.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Oh Rebecca, do you realize that there are lots of men in the middle east that look at a 47 year old with tattoos  and a slevveless shirt and think she's a big ole whore? That's what she is in for. 

This is also in USA!  LMAO

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Dance4Life said:

What generation are you?  14!!!!!!

Is this in America????

I’m in my 60’s. Yes! In America. Ask your Catholic grandparents (more like great grandparents). Girls would go into the convent after the 8th grade. 

Dont want to go off topic.  

• Love 5
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I will never understand the concept of the massive, human-sized teddy bear as a gift for a grown woman, especially while traveling. 

I think its for the kid. but wtf, my kid got a giant teddy bear one year for her bday and for years it just collected dust  in her room until i threw it in the nearest dumpster.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4