Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

It was English ruled for a  long time. English is widespread for sure

Exactly. And they find the one dude who runs an employment agency who doesn't speak English?!?! bull crap TLC.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I read today that Discovery (including TLC) is winning the ratings war with Bravo for female viewers. 

Not surprised, there’s very little left on Bravo that I watch. I’m over all the Housewives.

• Love 6
Just now, greekmom said:

Exactly. And they find the one dude who runs an employment agency who doesn't speak English?!?! bull crap TLC.  

How could they have even set up the filming without a translator? More BS.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

If you like India check out the British show the Good Karma Hospital

Hey!  I’m going to suggest that to Netflix and see if they’ll add that here for us in the US.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Does Jenny not know there's a phone translation app? 

I guess not.  If she didn't seem so genuinely stressed, I would be sure this was some kind of re-enactment.   So I guess she never planned to work in India, but Sumit quitting his job changed that in a hurry.  She also doesn't seem to have a clue about "google" or she could look this up on her phone and would know she would need a work visa.  I think she knows a little more of the language than she lets on.  She and Sumit may be the best actors on this show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

They may be the only people on this show that I don't hate. I wish he had found a better woman than this vapid Deaven. She's a shitty mother and a dope.

The best thing that can happen for that baby is to move to Korea and be showered with love and guidance from Parents Jihoon.

Maybe Devil Child sister will also benefit.

• Love 15
Just now, Twopper said:

I guess not.  If she didn't seem so genuinely stressed, I would be sure this was some kind of re-enactment.   So I guess she never planned to work in India, but Sumit quitting his job changed that in a hurry.  She also doesn't seem to have a clue about "google" or she could look this up on her phone and would know she would need a work visa.  I think she knows a little more of the language than she lets on.  She and Sumit may be the best actors on this show.

Even dimwit Jenny would check, it doesn’t pass the sniff test

Just now, Twopper said:

Jenny said when she was planning her move that she would need to work in India. 

But damn, google could have told her what is required to work. I smell producer shenanigans.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

The best thing that can happen for that baby is to move to Korea and be showered with love and guidance from Parents Jihoon.

Maybe Devil Child sister will also benefit.

Absolutely. I hope the baby is Korean.

• Love 2

Wait, he expects to support a family of three on the equivalent of $700 a month, including a new baby and neither one of them seem to see a problem with this? What kind of delusional nonsense is this. 

I guess they figure the TLC check makes up for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

My favorite thing on this show is Pole running like an alligator with an Amazon fish in it's junk, but my second favorite thing is Pole hiding in the dog kennel.     

Pole better hope Daddy Karine doesn't just lock him in, and call his police buddies.    Or we'll see Pole running like that from real alligators.  

They're hiring Ronald at the Wellness Center?     Wasn't that far out in the boonies?    Why does Tiffany say that if Daniel doesn't like it there, or isn't safe she'll move back to the U.S.?   It's a total lie.      And I lived near Frederick for years, I wouldn't leave my doors unlocked.   There are some very nasty parts of Frederick, but her Mom seemed to live in a nicer area.    The estate agent in so nice, but her partner with the pink hair is so truthful.    No, the estate agent isn't exaggerating a bit.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7