Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bubbacat said:

Can Darcy go TEN MINUTES without mentioning Jessie? Jessie is gone, Darc. Let it go. Move on.

She's setting us up for her third appearance on 90 Day Fiance next season.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wow those filters Rebecca. I mean I think she's pretty, but I'm thinking that Zied's reaction is going to be that she is old a little bit

Right?? She said the filters make her look a bit better. But really, they make her look 25 years younger. What's the point of setting someone up for disappointment?

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Because all these brides want the big wedding and  the money for the K1 but they never seem to ever work and the import brings nothing to the table finance wise.  Reasonable thoughts like a courthouse weddings or in a home are as foreign to them as the import.

Also, what is it with these women being so sexually aggressive with their boyfriends...like a teenager that just discovered sex.  The conversations these women have are cringeworthy.

That lingerie shopping the heavily filtered woman did was better than shopping for dildos...her daughter looks like a young Amy Farah Fallow.  

Did we just learn she has already done the foreign dick thing???

What are these people doing for money???

She sounds like an amateur PI, too.

She claimed she didn’t know how to do an international background check.  Has not done one on her fiancée.

She was only out there putting trackers on cars.

Gurrrrrrl, Bye!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I guess Darcy does not speak to Tom everyday because if she did she would have known where he was...yacht my ass.

If Darcy and Stacy are so hot and desirable why don't we ever see men trying to pick them up?  Stacy's braid looked like that hemp rope that we used to have to climb in gym, you know the kind that would burn your hands sliding down.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why are you in such a hurry to get engaged Darcey? The marriage is important,  to the ring or big dress. And what happened to your chest size.

Darcey and Chantel must use the same ridiculously over-sized boob guy.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess Darcy does not speak to Tom everyday because if she did she would have known where he was...yacht my ass.

If Darcy and Stacy are so hot and desirable why don't we ever see men trying to pick them up?  Stacy's braid looked like that hemp rope that we used to have to climb in gym, you know the kind that would burn your hands sliding down.

He is so fake, if he really was all that and a bag of chips he wouldn’t be such a ho on this shite show

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

If Tom is so rich, why hasn't he flown her over private to meet? Or better yet, sail the yacht over to NYC to pick her up? Why is she flying commercial to meet him?

Why is he giving her a used engagement ring? (Tim not Tom) 

And you know Veronica will be sure to let her know she wore it first!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3