Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, deedee2 said:

Hi guys.

Sorry for being a little lost (too mant distractions) ... are Angela and Michael getting married in Nigeria or the U.S?

DJ Doug was definitely Made In America.

• LOL 5
15 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

Ouch!!! Okay, then I won't whine about the blister on the bottom of my foot.

You have every right to whine! That's got to be painful! Keep it clean. I got a systemic infection from a blister breaking in some new sandals.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I promise right here and now that if I had a daughter, I wouldn’t take her lingerie shopping with me with the hopes that my 25 yo boyfriend doesn’t notice I’m overweight and elderly.

Hey, Im 3 years older. Watch it with the elderly!

• LOL 5
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Wow those filters Rebecca. I mean I think she's pretty, but I'm thinking that Zied's reaction is going to be that she is old a little bit

The thing is Rebecca is pretty!! I think she really is, maybe she has a problem with aging and wants to look 20 again?!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

What is wrong with your living room or a courthouse wedding?

Because all these brides want the big wedding and  the money for the K1 but they never seem to ever work and the import brings nothing to the table finance wise.  Reasonable thoughts like a courthouse weddings or in a home are as foreign to them as the import.

Also, what is it with these women being so sexually aggressive with their boyfriends...like a teenager that just discovered sex.  The conversations these women have are cringeworthy.

That lingerie shopping the heavily filtered woman did was better than shopping for dildos...her daughter looks like a young Amy Farah Fallow.  

Did we just learn she has already done the foreign dick thing???

What are these people doing for money???

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

This P.I. chick is actually cute without pretending to be 20, all that for some guy who seems like a creep

It is her low self esteem that makes her so unattractive and unpleasant.

She is still married to her last Muslim toyboy!

I cannot stand her! 😘

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Rebecca and Angela are both from Georgia. Just sayin.

I'm surprised Rebecca's visit to buy lingerie didn't happen at Molly's store! 

Edited by bref
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1