Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Some lucky Quatar lady might find it. She’ll start a club with her buddies and they’ll pass the contraband around as they pass in the street markets. It will be like Oprah’s book club but better. 

Whilst singing "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Was it the local weatherman? Spill the tea 😄

😂 Local guy who became famous on a professional football team. He was gorgeous and when I went out in public with him I felt like a star. But he was a dud personality wise and in bed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Ronald is a major story spinner. He will say whatever it takes to get what he wants......at the moment.

That’s part and parcel of being an addict. You really need to know how to bullshit your way to getting what you want. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

I really do not like Evelin. She seems to think she's the Queen of Sheba in some luxurious setting,  like she's deigning to accept Corey into her awesome milieu. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

COREY I DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS, OR GET MARRIED TO YOU.   I JUST WANT YOUR MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.  IF I SEE THAT YOU ARE THE BANKROLL OF MY DREAMS I WILL MARRY YOU BUT NOT UNTIL THEN.  

NOW EAT SOME WORMS YOU LOSER

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

I really do not like Evelyn. She seems to think she's the Queen of Sheba in some luxurious setting,  like she's deigning to accept Corey into her awesome milieu. 

+1 for use of milieu

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Evil lynn really sets all the rules.  Corey is a fool, I bet if he started speaking up and getting a little nasty with her, she would change her attitude a little.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

How many times does Evelin have to say she's not having kids for it to get through Corey's thick skull?  

And she clarifies that by separating out that she doesn't want a FAMILY,  or kids.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

$5000 usd. Oh Evil Lin you are the scammer of all scammers.

Well, he told her he got close to that for his car, and now she wants to spend it. 

Collect driftwood and dead trees, make your own tables and chairs. Let them piss in the ocean. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Granny/Borat segment wasn’t long enough.  No pun intended.  Curious about how they get along.  

They weren't in 2 episodes. Must be they don't have much of a storyline. I am surprised though because this show is known to streeeeeeetch even the thinnest storylines.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Well, he told her he got close to that for his car, and now she wants to spend it. 

Collect driftwood and dead trees, make your own tables and chairs. Let them piss in the ocean. 

C-OSHA line 1 

LOL

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, bref said:

gotta wonder if Corey has a little bit of a humiliation kink. Evil gives him NOTHING and he keeps coming back for more.

She was probably his first and he likes the jiggy jiggy the few times he has probably had it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I haven’t seen a single person out on the street anywhere near their bar, just plenty of stray dogs. Where is the clientele?

alcoholic dogs

• LOL 12
  • Love 3