Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Nicole woodenly recites her rehearsed lines "we are working on setting up product for the shop"

What's the product? Who is providing it? Shows us some photos of the space. Show us a contract.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I get emails every day telling me my spouse is lying but everyone gets those, right?

Yeah, they're all crap!

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

What's the product? Who is providing it? Shows us some photos of the space. Show us a contract.

And of course Shaun with no followup!

Where is the shop? What do you sell? Who works in the store? Is there a website where your 90 Day fans can shop???

Anything Shaun!!

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

They can't legally call this a "Tell All" when no one is telling anything, right? And the host seems more comfortable with long silences than follow-up questions. Can we sue for false advertising? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, they have a shop, and they're just waiting for product. Also, Azan just found a place they can rent. For their shop. Which they already have. 

He was tripping over his words, he forgot the lies they have already told.  Nicole was waiting for Azan to answer and he was waiting for Nicole to answer.  It was hysterical and kudos to everyone on the couches for not screaming with laughter and calling Nicole and idiot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Lol. Who can't wait to find out how Aladin took to the assistance device in the bedroom during jiggy jiggy??!?!?!

I'm not claiming to be Aphrodite but maybe she should consider that her being pudgy and quite a bit older may be affecting his libido. 🙄 I still want to know what his scam is.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

And of course Shaun with no followup!

Where is the shop? What do you sell? Who works in the store? Is there a website where your 90 Day fans can shop???

Anything Shaun!!

She is the worst interviewer!

• Love 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I'm not claiming to be Aphrodite but maybe she should consider that her being pudgy and quite a bit older may be affecting his libido. 🙄 I still want to know what his scam is.

I think it's her small but monthly cheques.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

They can't legally call this a "Tell All" when no one is telling anything, right? And the host seems more comfortable with long silences than follow-up questions. Can we sue for false advertising? 

Let's see if we can get together with Debbie for bulk rates on restraining orders.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The way Azan was playing with the Air Pods, I thought he was  getting ready to pretend he lost the audio.

Why doesn’t Shaun call them out on the obvious lies? They think nothing of  putting everyone else on the spot, why is Nicole a sacred cow. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Why doesn’t Shaun call them out on the obvious lies? They think nothing of  putting everyone else on the spot, why is Nicole a sacred cow. 

I doubt she even watches the show. She just asks whatever the producer put on the cards.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

These 2 Barbers ready hurt Ashley, why hurt her more?  She still loves him- they need to be encouraged to go to counseling to see if they can work things out. (Remember, she’s the one who said she didn’t care if he cheated on her....until it happened)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Finally caught up!

Me too!  I was watching another show about a severely dysfunctional family, a cruel and abusive mother.  OK, it was about Queen Victoria on PBS and wasn't going to be on demand.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

As if Azan and Nicole have an actual business plan.

Their business plan is you know, to get stuff to you know, sell and stuff. This girl cannot register her daughter for school, you think she even knows that there should be a business plan?  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4