Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

How cold is the water?  I was in Greece in 84 and we would jimmy the hose outside and take a shower in the garden (it was enclosed).

Because of the heat and the water was tepid.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just don't get these older women like Jenni and Laura, don't they wonder what they are going to do in some foreign country once the sex wears off? That goes for all of them but I would hope the older women would be a bit wiser.

And what will they do when the culture pressures the young husband to have a family??

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Do you guys love me? 

I thought I knew a few days ago but I'm not sure. 

What a silly question! Do you want to be with the dogs or with us??

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I just spent two nights in a not great hotel. It did have hot water, however.

I once bathed, washed my hair in cold water.  It made my head ache a bit.  It was a cheapy pension in London back in the 70s.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

What a silly question! Do you want to be with the dogs or with us??

I have made a LOT of sacrifices. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Jenny up close looks very old.  She needs smaller glasses and should cut that long hair.  Bonus it will be much easier to care for while having to take a bucket bath.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well she does fuck like a bunny. There's that.

And I can't imagine her with another kid, she will have two in diapers and probably another on the way

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just don't get these older women like Jenni and Laura, don't they wonder what they are going to do in some foreign country once the sex wears off? That goes for all of them but I would hope the older women would be a bit wiser.

I know I repeat this a lot here, but that sort of reasoning requires having a brain.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I once bathed, washed my hair in cold water.  It made my head ache a bit.  It was a cheapy penson in London back in the 70s.

2 years of cold showers in the Philippines. It's not so bad.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I remember being in Paris and the hotel room came with a tub and some sort of hose type shower thing. I made do.

We took cold showers for 10 days after hurricane Michael.  They felt great too, it was hot. Like India!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I’ve had cold showers mainly when I forget to turn the immersion on.  It’s not as bad as Jenny complains about, especially in hot weather.

She looks like she complains, a lot

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I am a totally spoiled American. I like hot water, indoor plumbing, air conditioning and well done bacon. 

Me too and the older I get the more I like my comforts. That's why I shake my head at Jenni and Laura, I am younger than them and I would worry about what happens when you get old(er) and sick, those guys would drop you like a hot potato.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Who quits their job to hang out with their significant other? Oh yeah Sumit, Pole, azan, Nicole, who else?

Most of these morons don't work - ever, they're TV stars!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I remember being in Paris and the hotel room came with a tub and some sort of hose type shower thing. I made do.

We traveled through Italy last month. Some showers were tiny and tepid

I began judging the accommodations by the temp of the shower and the length of time the water stayed hot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Having guessed earlier that maybe Sumit had quit his job,  I award myself the privilege of taking us out tomorrow for Indian food.   Jenny needs to find an American school in India where she can learn the language by immersion.   I don't see this ending well.

Maybe realism is breaking thru to Laura?  so is Liam gay and not wanting to go to Tunisia in part because of that?     

Feral is on the counter eating with her fingers.    I am not all that fond of Jihoon's parents; his mom seems a bit pushy in taking over the kitchen, but then Deavan was sorta passive about letting her do it.   

• Love 5

Me too and the older I get the more I like my comforts. That's why I shake my head at Jenni and Laura, I am younger than them and I would worry about what happens when you get old(er) and sick, those guys would drop you like a hot potato.

Remember Angie asking the all important "will you wipe my butt" when she gets older.

• LOL 5

America has softened me, I can not live without A/c. Growing up in Australia air conditioning was a luxury.

• Love 4
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

We traveled through Italy last month. Some showers were tiny and tepid

I began judging the accommodations by the temp of the shower and the length of time the water stayed hot. 

The room came with a shower, but it was misleading. I stayed in different hotels when I went back.

2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

We took cold showers for 10 days after hurricane Michael.  They felt great too, it was hot. Like India!

Northern Australia circa 1969 was my cold shower phase. Agreed it's not a problem in the warmer climes.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

but have you given up EVERYTHING for us?

I had been working on myself full time.

But I had to quit to spend more time with Jenny.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1