Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Never watched any of those shows,  but see the clips. Could those two older Daughters Kate be any more annoying?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Refresh my memory...did Aladin reach out to Laura on social media and that's how they met? Cause yeah then I could see why she'd be threatened by new followers on the "female side."

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Seriously those pictures, touched up much?

She looks like the grifter that Robert Blake married and was accused but acquitted of killing.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Refresh my memory...did Aladin reach out to Laura on social media and that's how they met? Cause yeah then I could see why she'd be threatened by new followers on the "female side."

I can’t remember 

I am still having trouble telling Corey and Paul apart.

oh, great, Paul has a criminal record.   Maybe he should have visited an international immigration lawyer before he left.

Best part so far--cat sighting in Qatar

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Not waxed one of those blackhead remover masks

Ah, that would make more sense. But it looked like the same black goo the barber used for his beard trim. Or maybe his neck is covered in blackheads that I mistook for stubble, haha.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Did I just hear her call Aladin out as being uh, less than skilled in bed?!! Hahahaha!

Nothing like quality time spent together and talking and communication.

• LOL 1