Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Do we know what this "rock bottom" is that Ronald hit? The rock bottom that was lower than your Mom having you locked up for stealing all her stuff out of her house? What could that possibly be?

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gobsmacked, as in having a temper tantrum?

As in astonished that you don't need five storage bins to move to another country.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

His parents probably figure Deavan is trying to pin a pregnancy on him, I can't blame them

They have a problem with multi-cultural children. Many of the adoptees from S. Korea have American servicemen as fathers, and their mothers are heavily pressured to abandon them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, endure said:

The boy child moving to S Africa seems desperate like his mother, why do people get like this, sooooooo needy? Is that it?

Casting for the 90 day franchises is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. We are getting into Maury trashiness 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, endure said:

The boy child moving to S Africa seems desperate like his mother, why do people get like this, sooooooo needy? Is that it?

These are the same people who think getting married to a stranger is going to make them happy. Then all their problems will be solved forever. Except not.

• Love 7

That poor boy's idiot mother has been building this all up to him. You can tell he's torn because he clearly said last week that he didn't want to leave the US and his friends. Tiffany's doing this to her kid all for some criminal's d. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I wish we didn't have to see the Daniel angle of this storyline.  This is worse than May.

I dated a drinker/gambler when I was younger and when he was up it was great but when he was down.... let's just say I wouldn't involve my kid in it. Shaking my head at this woman. 

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m kinda sad that Tiffany is leading her son into this travesty.

But he will be able to eat new candy!

(So sad I forgot this was on and will only be able to comment for the next 10 minutes.)

• Love 4

I feel so sorry for the little boy going to South Africa.    Tiffany has obviously been coaching him relentlessly that this is his new daddy, and it's heartbreaking.  

Jenny could wear the long tunic tops, instead of a sari.   Maybe that would hide the lumpy parts on her aging figure.    

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

I think all of the couples have tragedy written all over them.    

The really ridiculous part is the Americans going overseas don't realize that they left their rights at the U.S. border.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No one can save an addict. He or she has to work hard to save him or herself.

And at this stage of treatment I am sure no one involved in his care recommends marriage and a child. serious relationships are a no-no for the 1st year.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

That child is going to devastated when his moms relationship doesn't work out. This is exactly the reason you dont bring your child into a relationship until you are 100% sure. 

But then we wouldn't have a show to watch.   The scary part is that these people are common all over the international dating app scene.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Saddest kid angle so far. 

I think it is criminal what people do to their kids putting them ln these trashy reality shows, media sites etc.  They should be respected more than that by their protectors.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I feel so sorry for the little boy going to South Africa.    Tiffany has obviously been coaching him relentlessly that this is his new daddy, and it's heartbreaking.  

This is just sad and not at all snarky. Unlike May, I don't even think Daniel has a support system. Tiffany's Mom just had an uh-oh baby herself 3 years ago.

• Love 10
(edited)
11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Aren't the cities in South Africa really dangerous?

Not anymore dangerous than allowing some random criminal to groom your 7 year old son! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think it is criminal what people do to their kids putting them ln these trashy reality shows, media sites etc.  They should be respected more than that by their protectors.

Well at least Trashley got that bit right

• Love 4