Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Yeah - I think jealousy can be an excuse for abuse, as in "I'm sorry I hit you, babe, you know I can't stand it when you look at another guy."  Or worse, "Why is that guy looking at you?" Jeez. I do not like any of these people.

Jealousy is a me thing, not a you thing. I’m responsible for my own emotions.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Drogo said up-thread that we can now post stuff from social medal, since this a tell all.

I thought he said that if anyone knew what the fight between Larissa and Fernanda was about that they could post that.

• Love 1

I’m sitting here nodding - I get some of Fernanda’s nonsense. She’s 19 years old - she’s still a child. Makes sense. Then full grown adult Ashley is like “Yep, totally get it - I’m the same way. I think we all knew all along that Ashley still has the maturity of a child. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Maybe because I am from the era before cell phones and constant contact, I have no desire to phone my husband when he is out...even for hours.  And if he were to call me over and over when I'm out if would annoy me no end!  It had better be an emergency.

My mother used to teach school, so my stepfather knew where she was all day; of course, he never called the school to check up on her. When she took early retirement and was home all the time, my stepfather would call all the time and ask where she was and what she had been doing - and not in a nice way, either. People disgust me.

• Love 4