Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, HamSammich said:

You guys. I live on the West coast and LMAO at your commentary while I hate watch the episode. You’re providing a service and I am grateful. Thanks!

I have questions. WHAT ARE WE (and by “we”, I mean “I”)  SUPPOSED TO DO ON SUNDAY NIGHTS WHEN THIS SHITSHOW RUNS OUT OF EPISODES. It’s happening. Soon. It’s stressing me out. And also, can’t Ashley just file for an annulment? 

Well we still have 90 days before the 90 days and also happily ever after. So what we have to go through withdrawal for just a little while before you other ones start again.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Inuksuk2010 said:

I don't remember what Casey sounded like, but I do know insulting him will make Finnegan mad.

I always thought Casey was a girl. A few years ago, someone told me he was a boy and it shook my whole foundation.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Why are you contacting my husband?"... "You mean the Jamaican guy I met on Tinder?"...

I will say it again, Helen Keller could see Skinz Jr. was going to cheat!

You’re being so unfair. How could Assley possibly have known that he was going to cheat on her? I mean aside from the fact that he was cheating throughout their courtship and Assley didn’t care because she wasn’t in Jamaica when he was doing it. She was quite certain that would all magically stop once he had a wedding ring in his finger.

• Love 4

I’ve been thinking about my 90 Day Fiancé New Year’s resolutions:

#1) Work on myself, babe.

#2) Keep my closets proper.

#3) Order a case of Samoas and then re-order another case in about 5 months, to be delivered nine months from that date.

#4) Wear a penis necklace to my niece’s wedding.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been thinking about my 90 Day Fiancé New Year’s resolutions:

#1) Work on myself, babe.

#2) Keep my closets proper.

#3) Order a case of Samoas and then re-order another case in about 5 months, to be delivered nine months from that date.

#4) Wear a penis necklace to my niece’s wedding.

First, compliment MY LOOK.

And inflate the couch, thanks. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

Can we  comment on the bonus scenes?  Because Asuelu and Leida shopping for wedding attire are scenes that made my day.

The last thing anyone wants is for Asuelu’s balls to be sweaty. It might hinder his ability to impregnate Kolonic. Oh, wait.....

• Love 6

Watching the tail end of last weeks and Ashley said she told Jay "she's screen shotting me everything so you either admit it or it's over. So he admitted it and I said 'we're done.'" Um, that was not an "or" situation Ashley. She was a fool to stick with this guy. What happened to "if someone came down right now and said he cheated, I wouldn't care"?

Can't Ashley claim fraud since she has screenshots?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I saw an inflatable couch today at Aldi. I tried to explain its significance to my husband and his eyes glazed over

I tried explaining this whole show to a friend of mine here, trying to reel him in by saying "But this Ashley chick lives over by your brother! She went to the same HS you did!" and he just replies with "oh cool, what channel is the game on here?" GAHHHHHHHHHHH 

LOL whoever said last week, that Eric's daughter looks like Peppermint Patty... i just saw the "last week on 90DF..." scene with her and legit cackled so loud and sudden that my dog ran off to another room.  Well done, fellow PTVer.  Well done. 

• Love 5

Whoa - inviting women to his wife's house?  Buh-bye.  Like now.

Kinda similar story - my sister 's husband showed up at her job with another woman.  He told her she needed to go straight home after work because he was going out and wouldn't be there with the kids. Strangely enough, she didn't kill him on the spot and stayed married for another few years. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Kalani's dad is the only father who will stop a wedding due to the bride being pregnant by the groom. 

That whole bunch is crackers. "OMG! An engaged couple who already have one child is expecting another! The father is really excited and is dying to be a part of the child's and the mother's life! ITS TRAGIC!"

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Even if I was flirting I didn't want to hook up with nobody"  riiiiiiiiiight

Just now, jacksgirl said:

Ashley, he is what 20? What did you expect?

Why is he even on Tender??? Did he forget he was married?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

Girl pack his shit and send him back to Jamaica. 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Say no, Ashley. File for divorce and put him on a plane to Jamaica.

Doesn't matter. She's on the hook, line and sinker for him for the next 10 years.  She is soooo screwed.

• Love 2