Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She's a pretty bartender and has to go to another country to get a man? GTFO!

I was wondering why this attractive, young, thin white woman had to go aboard to find a guy. She does have two children but still, she’s very pretty (fresh looking) and seems sane (not a drug addict or something of that nature). I’m not mad at her, Jay is handsome and I’m sure the sex is banging, but she needs a GROWN MAN. Not some kid. She’s not 21 and with no children. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

He's not that attractive, so it must be something else...

I think Jay is attractive. He’s too skinny for my tastes and I don’t like tattoos but I get the appeal. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

So Ashley is from the same town as the other PA woman?

She's about 5 min from Narkyia, and maybe an hour or so from Melanie.  I'm trying to find the bar she works at.   I work with some serious bar hoppers, some of whom live in Mechanicsburg.  

Besides that, from what I see so far, she's a nitwit.  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Maybe because of the 2 kids it is more difficult to date  in the US? (I have no idea. I don’t have kids.)

True. But she’s still relatively young and very pretty. A divorced Dad in his late 30s or early 40s would find her a catch. She’s also thin, blonde and white in ADDITION to being very pretty- she’s supposed to be “top” of heteronormative white patriarchy. I think she probably doesn’t want a divorced Dad her age, she likely wants to relive her 20s, because she was probably with guys who treated her like crap and taking care of babies/toddlers. She’s only 31 and been single for a few YEARS. Her kids are young but not super young. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 8