Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Dean and Tarik are the doughiest....they look like they would squish if you touched them.

Literally. I want to poke them in the belly like Pillsbury dough boys. Woo-hoo.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

That preview of 90 DF...some wealthy med school graduate is going to come to the US to live with a shlubby middle-aged American? Mmhmmm....

I’m thinking she’s done something to lose her license to practice in Indonesia, or she went to med school but never finished. Being a single mom is harder in her culture if her family is wealthy she would be fine. Something else has happened to her to make her want OUT of her home. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m thinking she’s done something to lose her license to practice in Indonesia, or she went to med school but never finished. Being a single mom is harder in her culture if her family is wealthy she would be fine. Something else has happened to her to make her want OUT of her home. 

Yes, there's some reason she wants OUT. We know she doesn't want him!

3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

OMG - the previews for the new season of 90 Day look fantastic. A non-needy foreigner with a seemingly bland, middle-aged guy. That ought to be interesting.  

He LOVES America! Oo-rah!

• Love 5

The preview of the new season: that girl should be lucky her beau has a house and not an "apartment" above a storage unit.

Edited by PupCal
i word good
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Nah. He mentioned they were still in the process of getting divorced. It’s his current wife, mom to his youngest. 

No I know. He's getting divorced from wife #2. So wife #1 would be his actual ex. 

2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Ha!  It’s almost unbelievable so I’m curious as to how much is real. She’s a beauty queen who is also a med school graduate but apparently not practicing medicine and from a wealthy family. Wow.

Reminds me of that Catfish episode, the one with the girl who was "dating" a guy online, who was a model, and a TV writer, and was studying anesthesiology online. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

OMG! That must have been devastating! I'm glad you got it replaced.

I love wearing mine! The diamond fell out once and by some miracle I found it. Now I get the prongs checked every now and then.  

My husband wears his all the time and he seems to enjoy it. In fact, he seemed to revel in wearing it from the word go.

Jon doesn't have any real grasp on what it is to be committed. 

My husband lost his twice - once because of work and once playing golf. He wanted them replaced ASAP. Gotta love him!

I also lost my diamond once on a trip to Mackinac Island. We were about to ferry off on our last day and I suddenly realized it was gone. Went back to hotel, asked them to please let us back in our room. Thank God they had not vacuumed. I saw it glinting up at me from a bit under the bed. What a relief!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

OMG - the previews for the new season of 90 Day look fantastic. A non-needy foreigner with a seemingly bland, middle-aged guy. That ought to be interesting.  

Let's not forget a model too!