Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

good night all! You are all fabulous and witty and I enjoyed every moment of this train wreck in your company! 

Yes! 

I'll miss you guys next Sunday but looking forward to catching up a little later in the week. I'm going on vacay to NYC and at this time next Sunday I'll be seeing Billy Joel at MSG! 

Can't wait to get back home and read all the snark! :) 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 6

Hazel really is a dim bulb.  She seems harmless enough, she could be honest with Tarik about her motives and I think he would be okay with an arrangement, all she has to do is the bare minimum and throw a few I love yous his way.  The deal breaker may be when she learns she will be a baby sitter and house keeper, I think she wants to be a kept woman in some sort of style in which she would like to become accustomed to.

Dear Jesse and Darcy,

Get out of my life, you never loved me.

• Love 7

Forgive if you guys have already discussed this, but I think Kareeeeenie is going to have a miscarriage. 

Oh Jesse, you just wanted to torture Darcy one last time.

Yeah, she is needy,lonely and lives in denial, but she has not been a mean, cruel piece of shit like you Jesse.

Someday, Jesse is going to get what he deserves.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That was fun.  I love these kind of live chats.  

Me too, so many of us that can judge, snark and laugh at these select few individuals that show there asses on TV for a few dollars...I treasure these times with you all.  Maybe next week we will get engaged.

• Love 12

Looking forward to fala-ing with you all next week.

3 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Forgive if you guys have already discussed this, but I think Kareeeeenie is going to have a miscarriage. 

Oh Jesse, you just wanted to torture Darcy one last time.

Yeah, she is needy,lonely and lives in denial, but she has not been a mean, cruel piece of shit like you Jesse.

Someday, Jesse is going to get what he deserves.

He had what he deserves and let it slip thru his fingers. 

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

So Jon and Rachel both live paycheque to paycheque? Then why in the ever loving f*** are they continuing with this charade? Idiots, the both of them. 

Jon lives with his mum, he should be doing a little better than paycheck to paycheck.  Maybe he has to pay restitution to the guy whose eye he demolished. 

Edited by PeaceLily2
I can’t type tonight
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, timesywimesy said:

I know!!!! Isn’t it fabulous?!?

I fell asleep - why is Darcy doing anything? What is she doing? Why is she dragging luggage around? Last time I looked, Jesse was saying he would go back to the States and talk to her (why that can't be done on the phone, but OK). Please tell me this is going to wind up like an old movie where he comes to the US, while she is winging her way to Amsterdam. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Me too, so many of us that can judge, snark and laugh at these select few individuals that show there asses on TV for a few dollars...I treasure these times with you all.  Maybe next week we will get engaged.

You need to work on yourself first. Here, have some cake. 

5 hours ago, firefly said:

I just realized that Angela and Darcy are only 10 years apart in age. Something to ponder during the next week.

OMG

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

How can she not have stretch marks?

That could be game ender but there are plenty of strippers that have kids but no tell tale sign of stretch marks or anything.  I have a neighbor who has a two year old and she still has an impossibly flat stomach...it is not fair, not one bit, it's more not fair than two crazy kids in love being kept apart because of a criminal record!

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe next week we will get engaged.

If things don’t work out, we can always check PlanBPreviously.tv and find a new true love. It only takes me two hours to fall in love, so by the end of the show, we’ll be making wedding plans. Tomorrow I’ll go to my nearest pawn shop and put a diamond ring on layaway, just in case.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If things don’t work out, we can always check PlanBPreviously.tv and find a new true love. It only takes me two hours to fall in love, so by the end of the show, we’ll be making wedding plans. Tomorrow I’ll go to my nearest pawn shop and put a diamond ring on layaway, just in case.

Just so you know, my ring size is 3 carats. LOL!

Two hours?! Why does it take you so long to fall in love?  Are you taking time to get to know some one?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

ay I got a random friend request from a new account over on the facebook.  He looks a smidge like our friend Daya except he's in Palestine.  And he likes to post pictures of himself sitting in fancy chairs.  

I didn't even have to do anything and he just SHOWS UP in my inbox just HOURS after watching 90DF!

Y'all are invited to our eventual wedding.  I'm buying my ticket to visit him tomorrow!  Truly #blest.

Check his phone to make sure he isn’t cheating on you with other women. I hope he isn’t giving women rides in his car and then asking for the BJ as payment.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Check his phone to make sure he isn’t cheating on you with other women. I hope he isn’t giving women rides in his car and then asking for the BJ as payment.

Make sure he has your picture on his phone... Don't pack till the visa is approved, take at least two credit cards, bring snacks, just in case his mom tries to serve something suspicious. 

• Love 6