Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

So this woman wanted to be a surrogate and caregiver for a few years before she passed away and left a child to care for?!! 

Yes, women can be given hormones, use donor eggs and carry a fetus to term in their 50s, but WHY when you already have grown children like Angela. She’s no Tammy Duckworth (not being political). 

I was having a bit of fun. No way should Angela be having any children.

• Love 1

Um, I am no expert in Portuguese, but I think the translator made a boo-boo when he/she translated Kareenees saying she was happy. I think what the translator meant was she was really RELIEVED.  Not only did she trap a father into marriage for her baby, but she also scored a green card, too! Jackpot! Cha-Ching!!

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I will say again, the deep wrinkles on Grangela's chest and face are of a woman much older than 52. Maybe it's smoking and the sun but she looks like the saying "rode hard and put away wet".

I was just about to post this. I just said to Mr. Snarkish, "She has to lie in the sun constantly (or tanning bed) and smoke a pack a day to have skin like that". I just turned 50, I did my share of sun worship in my 20's and socially smoked occasionally, but she looks 10 years older than me at least. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I will say again, the deep wrinkles on Grangela's chest and face are of a woman much older than 52. Maybe it's smoking and the sun but she looks like the saying "rode hard and put away wet".

She is what 52 looks like when you completely let yourself go and years of partying. 

• Love 9

Yeah, and the harsh, over-processed hair isn't helping her either. The smoking and sun damage is probably worse on her too because her skin is so fair, she's got really red/pink undertones. 

Edited by Gigglepuff
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am her age and I look like I could be her daughter.

• Love 5

Angela, Angela, Angela, Your hillbilly instincts are spot on. Time to start trusting them, girl, and go the F home.  Cut your losses, scrape what’s left of your dignity up off the floor, and go back to your tent bar in your hometown to have a smoke with all your friends and laugh/drink  it off...

• Love 10
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

I was just about to post this. I just said to Mr. Snarkish, "She has to lie in the sun constantly (or tanning bed) and smoke a pack a day to have skin like that". I just turned 50, I did my share of sun worship in my 20's and socially smoked occasionally, but she looks 10 years older than me at least. 

I'm 58, and I smoked for quite some time. And Grangela looks 10 years older than ME.

Edited by Bubbacat
  • Love 9

That is her, no other way to describe her.

Angela, the country you are in is riddled with poor villages, no running water, no real infrastructures, corrupt governments, it's bad, you cannot blame Michael for trying extra hard to get out.  Following 1000 women is almost like not trying enough to get out of Nigeria. 

Do we think he is following Pres. Trump on IG?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Angela, Angela, Angela, Your hillbilly instincts are spot on. Time to start trusting them, girl, and go the F home.  Cut your losses, scrape what’s left of your dignity up off the floor, and go back to your tent bar in your hometown to have a smoke with all your friends and laugh/drink  it off...

Yea, enjoy that you had some good sex and move on.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Five minutes after Melissa, the love of my life,  dumped me, I realized that Ximena and I had a deep, personal cinnection because she has been my back burner chick for likev three weeks and we are meant to be. But my daughters are my priority. ( And this is why I am in a beaver hunt in Colombia.) 

Sure, Ricky, let’s talk to Ximena  to make sure she’s in it for all the right reasons … Just like you are into it all the right booty  reasons...

Ricky, do you even hear yourself? You are So. Full. Of. Shit.

The trouble with Ricky is, he believes his own BS.

• Love 9