Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: The Three-Hour Live Finale

• Start Topic

Just now, dizzyd said:

Please producers, whatever the outpouring of love there may be on the internet for Blake, don't translate that into him being the next Bachelor. I can't!

Too late. That is what they are doing. Lol

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DNR said:

Haha his hair looks weird . Hairline looks glued on .... maybe it’s real but it’s looking fake to me

Somebody else told me they think the virgin athlete is wearing a hair piece. I thought baldness was due to high testosterone? hahaaa I kid, I kid. I don't need to get handslapped here again... ;)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

When they kept asking, "Is Garrett going to challenge you?" what they meant was "What is his IQ, exactly?"  

4 minutes ago, backformore said:

I'm behind by about an hour.  But Becca's family kept asking if Garret would "challenge"  her.  I think they see what I see - he's not very smart.  

^^^^^ oh shoot . You nailed it . I wasn’t thinking about what they were saying to her between the lines . 

• Love 14
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I actually like the Big Chill. I saw it in the theater in high school (yes I am officially OLD)

GREAT soundtrack too

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I actually like the Big Chill. I saw it in the theater in high school (yes I am officially OLD)

Jeremiah was a bullfrog! 

I LOVE the Big Chill.   Great cast, great story, great music. 

• Love 13

She gives Garret eagles. Lmao! There’s no way she doesn’t know he’s dumb as a rock. I’d be laughing inside and starting to imagine what I can say during the break-up that he’d actually understand. Omg. 

• Love 12

I wonder if Becca knows about Garret’s tweets or at least his political views. If she does, she deserves him. She probably agrees with his racism so let’s all pray that they don’t reproduce. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Don’t misunderstand.  I watch BC whenever I come across it.  Love the movie.  Just not sure it will translate to the small screen.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I agree, it seems like they keep remaking everything instead of coming up with original ideas.

ABC copying History Channels “ALONE” with this new show “castaway” .... i know id give up first day ?

here we go , the happy couple .  Expect our IQ points to drop 

• Love 4

I’m sick of these people saying they are in love with both, now that Ben did it. It used to be something we weren’t supposed to know and they saved the “I love you” for the proposal. Now they all are in love with two people. How can the next Bachelor or Bachelorette top that? Hmmmm.

• Love 8

Oh, god Becca, stop with comparing Garret to your dad. That is so creepy, Like George Costanza's girlfriend having a doll that's a twin for his mom.

Hey, is that the same "secret" apartment Becca and Ari hung out in? Cool!

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

How can the next Bachelor or Bachelorette top that? Hmmmm.

They dont choose, and instead challenge some polygamy laws? The final two decide to run off together without the Bachelor/Bachelorette? They all turn into birds and fly away?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DNR said:

Ran to google during commercials and Yup , Garrett did the emotional crying routine. ?? 

yeah , Becca’s got terrible taste in men. 

*! Omg a shadowbox ???? ???????????

1. Ex-wife looks nearly identical to Becca.
2. HOLY SHIT THE KISS. He looks like the virgins who got married in The Virgin Diaries tv show - oh my GOD I was ready to hurl (it's at 2:44). I need eye bleach.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The moles on Garret's face reminds me of the guy from Married At First Sight

That's hysterical that moles remind you of some person. Like he has little faces on his big face.

• Love 8

The fucked up thing about this is that Becca just chose her rebound. Rebounds never last. How can you be over a person you say you love in a matter of a couple of months? Um, you can’t. It’s not possible to be truly whole, enough to give your life to another man, in that short amount of time. You should stay single for a long while after a hard break-up to get your head straight. Becca would have been the last person I’d pick to be Bachelorette for that reason alone. And if I were the guys I’d be disappointed that she was the pick because of that. But anyway...

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I want a mic on Becca's sister.  Or at least her thoughts when she saw the instagram likes.

"If this block of wood says the words "Crisis Actors" together in a sentence this Thanksgiving, I swear to God, he gets a drumstick to the face." 

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

They dont choose, and instead challenge some polygamy laws? The final two decide to run off together without the Bachelor/Bachelorette? They all turn into birds and fly away?

That plot is actually a movie called Dead Birds, but they were confederate soldiers not polygamists. Really good I thought.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0377749/

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

How can you be over a person you say you love in a matter of a couple of months? Um, you can’t. It’s not possible to be truly whole, enough to give your life to another man, in that short amount of time. You should stay single for a long while after a hard break-up to get your head straight.

Key words: "a person you SAY you love ..." Becca and Ari were "together and in love" for what, a few weeks? Couple of months? Hardly a RL situation. Although I see your point. Just remember everyone's heartbreak on this show is scripted to different levels for various levels of drama. You know, for what CH promised us we'd see tonight, drama.

I'm still waiting ... *toe tap*

• Love 9