Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: The Three-Hour Live Finale

• Start Topic

Becca and the two final bachelors head to the Maldives, where she makes her decision; Becca, Blake and Garrett come together in studio to discuss the outcome of their journeys.

Airs August 6, 2018.

Giddy up! Chris Harrison just said "what you are to see tonight the most emotional finale we have ever seen. One man will walk away with Becca while the other will be left so broken hearted, so devastated we really haven't witnessed anything like this before. This is an absolute tear-jerker".

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Giddy up! Chris Harrison just said "what you are to see tonight the most emotional finale we have ever seen. One man will walk away with Becca while the other will be left so broken hearted, so devastated we really haven't witnessed anything like this before. This is an absolute tear-jerker".

Isn't that kind of what happens every year? The lead picks one and the other one pretends that they just had the heart ripped out of their chest and stomped on like a dying cigarette? 

Oye, Garrett and the waterworks. Normally I don't mind men who cry but what a wanker. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

One man will walk away with Becca while the other will be left so broken hearted, so devastated we really haven't witnessed anything like this before.

I KNOW, right? I can't believe that is about to happen! This has to be the most emotional and DRAHmatic thing I've ever seen. Well, at least not since last season. And the zillion seasons before that.

This just started and I could not dislike Garrett more than I do right now. What a total jackass. Glad it's Becca and not me. Although if it WERE me, Garret wouldn't even be there, so there's that. These three hours are going to be torture.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

This just started and I could not dislike Garrett more than I do right now.

See, now, I thought that last week, and the week before, and the week before. Little did I realize back in those naïve days that Garrett had hidden depths of wankatude just waiting to be unveiled. Like an onion he is layered and stinky and makes me want to cry. 

• Love 16

I dunno, dumping somebody's ass on live TV and stalking them around the house with cameras is pretty damn dramatic, and Arie can lay claim to that last season....What could either of these guys possibly do to top that?

• Love 18

I’ve never seen a dude cry so much , it’s ridiculous ??? 

Hard Pass Becca !!!!!!!???

bring on Blake ....( does he have a toupee?)

Edited by DNR
Edit
  • Love 7

Garret=wanker. For sure. Wankatude galore. The wank is strong in this one.

Everybody make sure you can be “all of Becca” in any relationship. It is soooo important. I hate people who speak in third person. 

Of course it rains and fucks with the dish on every Monday night. Good thing I can read the forums. 

• Love 12

What’s sad is that Blake got the damaged goods edit so he stands no chance to be the next Bachelor. He doesn’t fit the pretty boy, parents are still in love, mama’s boy description they like so much. He’s going to try like hell to be so heartbroken but he’ll never get the gig. Sorry, Blake.

• Love 5

I'm surprised to hear the family saying how much they like Blake. It sure didn't seem that way when they were actually interacting with Blake.  I was having flashbacks from last season cause didn't Arie's family keep asking Becca about Lauren? Or was it the other way around? I just remember one of them, and I thought it was Becca, walking away from his family like "OMG why did I have to talk about Lauren so much"

I think they need new script writers cause this show is getting very redundant. 

• Love 7

Someone in Becca's family said Garrett is 'special'.  Got that right. Wondering how long it's going to take her to realize the dude has a brain like a bb in a boxcar. Hard to imagine forever with him. Yikes.  

Edited by Kareem
  • Love 21

I wish we could have known who the 'other" people are in Becca's family....the Mother & sister they identified, and the Uncle, but who the Heck are the older man in the blue shirt & the older lady with dark hair?  Is he a Step-father?  Why don't they identify them?  Or did I miss something?  And Becca & her Sister look Nothing alike!

• Love 7

I’m not a regular viewer of The Bachelorette but i sometimes watch the finale & tell all show .....these 2 were the best of the litter ??? Yikes! 

Can anyone give the cliff note version of these two clowns : garret : a neo Nazi???? Quick marriage not long ago ???  He’s seems like a bore who just keeps kissing Becca to shut her up and avoid convos. His kissing seems choreographed ~ the hand on the face ... twirl the ponytail . Blah . NO JUST NO BECCA   Blake : stalker crazy clinger ??? 

Edited by DNR
Spellcheck grrr
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Constance Wu looked embarrassed because it was awkward. I will be watching the movie but (in my opinion) the way they threw it in at that point of the show was tacky.

Yeah, sorry, I can't agree. It's not like this show was the bastion of class and grace before this 5 minute promotion.  

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Garrett: "I'll be with you forever. Blah blah blah Becca."

Me: Save that clip Becca, and replay it this time next year.

His ex has their whole wedding video ping-ponging across the entire Internet, for the whole world to see.  Lucky Gurrrrrrl!  *LOL*

• Love 8

Was reading about the Maldives:  according to Wikipedia, on 3 February this year, they had a governmental upheaval that sounded pretty bad.  I am assuming the show had wrapped by then.

On 3 February 2018, Parliament dissolved and the military occupied the capital. On 5 February, the supreme court of Maldives released three imprisoned opposition leaders, including former President Mohammed Nasheed. The court also provided relief to 12 ministers who had been removed from President Abdullah Yameen's ruling party. Yameen refused to comply with the court order and imposed a state of emergency to last for 15 days. Protesters demonstrated on the streets against President Abdullah Yameen after the announcement of the emergency.[65][66]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maldives

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, DNR said:

I’m not a regular viewer of The Bachelorette but i sometimes watch the finale & tell all show .....these 2 were the best of the litter ??? Yikes! 

She had some good guys in there. She just has terrible taste in men and likes the dumb jock stereotype, probably because it is harder to mount less buff guys like a howler monkey in heat. 

As to the cliffs notes, you pretty much summed it up. Garrett, likes extreme right wing anti-women, anti-immigration stuff online, is not nearly as funny as he seems to think, and seems a bit dim. He's kind of like a bid dumb dog. Blake got attached VERY quickly, seems a bit too intense and seems to read the worst into everything. He's more of an overly attached, neurotic lapdog. 

• Love 23
28 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Can she not just, for once, you know, WALK UP to a guy instead of wrapping her fucking legs around him?  Gawd I am so sick of this! 

Haaa! I was waiting @Ohwell and there she goes , the leg wrap ????

• Love 9
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Haaa! I was waiting @Ohwell and there she goes , the leg wrap ????

Really selling the "I'm in love with two guys" storyline she's pushing hard. 

And I am no convinced that at some point Blake stole a lock of her hair and holds it tightly as he sleeps each night. 

Edited by Mabinogia
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, b2H said:

Did either of the guys ask her mother or uncle for Becca’s hand?  I don’t think either one did.

I actually like that they didn’t.   She’s a grown ass woman.   

Now she is oohing and aching over Blake’s creepy stalker box.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Now she is oohing and aching over Blake’s stalker box.   

Isn’t the gifting part usually the Kiss of Death on this show.

• Love 5

Maybe they are both hoping she picks the other one and they won't need her hand. lol 

But I do hate that tradition so I'm glad that either they didn't ask, or the show finally stopped showing them ask. 

I kind of don't blame Blake for not asking after his horrible family meeting. They really didn't seem to like him much. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

Did either of the guys ask her mother or uncle for Becca’s hand?  I don’t think either one did.

OH NO! That's breaking with TB Scripted Code of Conduct! Which is very drah-matic.

13 minutes ago, leighdear said:

His ex has their whole wedding video ping-ponging across the entire Internet, for the whole world to see.  Lucky Gurrrrrrl!  *LOL*

Oh yeah, there's that. No wonder she's keeping quiet during all this.

37 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Can she not just, for once, you know, WALK UP to a guy instead of wrapping her fucking legs around him? 

In that silhouetted ocean scene, it looked like the guy had a giant frog wrapped around him, which I thought was pretty funny actually.

I guess both guys live through the engagement/breakup since CH says they'll both be there later. Color me somewhat disappointed. I was looking forward to the DRAHma.

1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Garret also cried during his wedding ceremony which wasn't that long ago...

Ran to google during commercials and Yup , Garrett did the emotional crying routine. ?? 

yeah , Becca’s got terrible taste in men. 

*! Omg a shadowbox ???? ???????????

• Love 6
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:
11 minutes ago, b2H said:

OH NO! That's breaking with TB Scripted Code of Conduct! Which is very drah-matic.

Well, this is the most dramatic season EVER!!!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Omg a shadowbox ????

I missed the shadowbox gifting since I'm flipping to ANW whenever I can.

Neil Lane: Thanks, show, for sending me to Maldives and not craptastic Dubuque, Iowa.

• Love 5

Chris, you got one thing right, this has been painful to watch and I'm not even talking about whoever's about to have a meltdown, but I keep looking at the clock and asking is it over yet. Please hurry up and put me out of my misery. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, DNR said:

They were NOT the best of the litter.   They were the ones left after Becca eliminated all the better ones. 

• Love 17

Uh oh Blake ( hair club for men?)..seems like she’s just not that into you ?

* if she picks Garrett , i predict another Garrett cries during vows Bachlorette wedding special 

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Chris, you got one thing right, this has been painful to watch and I'm not even talking about whoever's about to have a meltdown, but I keep looking at the clock and asking is it over yet. Please hurry up and put me out of my misery. 

There’s no good reason this show has to be THREE gdamn hours?

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 3

This is it folks! Prepare for the bloodshed!!!!!

Just now, DNR said:

* if she picks Garrett , i predict another Garrett cries during vows Bachlorette wedding special 

If she picks Garrett I am envisioning the exact same wedding video he had with her doppelganger aka the first Mrs. Garrett. Hell, they could just use that video and change her name. 

• Love 14

I have this recorded on DVR (the only way to watch, so I can speed up the ads and the boring parts)   and hear that it's a THREE HOUR finale!  I'm going to be hitting the ff button a LOT. 

Becca riding a bicycle with high-heel sandals and a super-short dress, cold-shoulder style with long sleeves.  OK, she's a moron with HORRIBLE taste in clothing AND men.

• Love 4