Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

S02.E01: And So It Begins

On 8/11/2018 at 8:56 AM, spankydoll said:

Maybe really short with micropenis. My experience with micro men is that they really love bomb you before the big reveal - or not so big reveal. Lots of romantic gestures And they are a bit angry. Only speaking from my limited experience  

Now I'm thinking of the single guys I know who order so many Edible Arrangements and Telefloras they installed the apps and have a rewards number.  The more you know. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Temper?  Lives with Mum?  Convictions?  His job of sorting trash at a recycling center?    Those could be some of the reasons the ladies overlook (haha) him.

My bad, in that quote I had been referring to Little Snappy's significant other who is 5'4" or 5'5" ... who is absolutely awesome in every way.

8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Now I'm thinking of the single guys I know who order so many Edible Arrangements and Telefloras they installed the apps and have a rewards number.  The more you know. 

Do they make special Edible Arrangements for these guys with extra bananas?

• Like 2

On 8/6/2018 at 12:12 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesse is not good looking at all! He's tall, blond, and has a nice body, but his face! Between his pinched features and snotty expression, not to mention the Hitler Youth hair, he's a non starter for me. He also looks like he smells bad.

But he has a wall of cologne!!!! 

You guys...I need advice.  Several Nigerian men have been wanting to friend me in soshul media and I think they might be princes!  I just celebrated my thirteenth wedding anniversary and I have an eleven year old son with autism.  But don’t you think my son has the right to a cool stepfather?  I mean, what if one of these princes is my SOULMATE?????  I think I am going to cash out my son’s ABLE account and go to the state of Nigeria in the country of Africa.  Wish me luck!  

• Like 10

1 hour ago, KariLois said:

You guys...I need advice.  Several Nigerian men have been wanting to friend me in soshul media and I think they might be princes!  I just celebrated my thirteenth wedding anniversary and I have an eleven year old son with autism.  But don’t you think my son has the right to a cool stepfather?  I mean, what if one of these princes is my SOULMATE?????  I think I am going to cash out my son’s ABLE account and go to the state of Nigeria in the country of Africa.  Wish me luck!  

YES!!! 100% Agree!  Go for it!  I'm sure he told you that you were pretty and he somehow magically knows all your fantastic qualities (that your husband has somehow missed over 13 years) just from looking at your profile and pictures.  He knows you are kind, gracious, honest, hard-working, graceful, cultured, a good listener with a great sense of humor and a fantastic mom!  Not to mention drop dead gorgeous.  How could he NOT be your SOULMATE - THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE???

• Like 3

On 8/6/2018 at 1:48 AM, Frozendiva said:

I didn't think that UK passport holders required a visa to visit the US. Unless he has conditions on travel or holds a different passport.

You don't need a visa if you've qualified for entry under the Visa Waiver Program and have a valid ESTA. In that case, you can enter for 90 days for tourist purposes. But if you have ever been arrested or have any kind of criminal conviction, you won't be approved for the ESTA/VWP and so would need to apply in person for a visa. At that stage, the immigration authorities would need to assess the seriousness of the criminal record before deciding whether or not to grant a visa.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-waiver-program/additional-requirements/

On 8/6/2018 at 3:37 AM, HappyDancex2 said:

I reside in Ohio.  On behalf of many many many wonderful sane residents of the Buckeye State, please don't judge us as a whole by the participants on this TV show!  I realize that areas of my fine state may be harboring and nurturing some of these train wrecks but I assure you, great people of the internet both US based and worldwide,  that most Ohioans are NOT the Danielle/Ricky/Seans of the world.

I love you all and thank you.

Hee.

A lot of the dimmest participants on Judge Judy are from Ohio too. Just sayin' ...

(I have many, many friends in Ohio and visit them from the UK at least once a year, so I consider myself an honorary Buckeye. I love Ohio. And whenever I see a tourist in London wearing anything OSU I always say "O H" and wait for him (it's usually a guy) to reply "I O" and then we both say "Go Buckeyes!" and then I get this weird look like "how do you know this when you are English?")

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, athousandclowns said:

So far Jesse is the scariest. 

I haven't caught every episode - but, agree and I think that Jesse is scary too.  But..... I think Jesse is scary in a "I'm a jerk and don't care.  I will show my ass, embarrass everyone, and maybe end up arrested" - kind of way.  

John, on the other hand, is scary in a "I'm going to take advantage of you, hurt you and everyone who loves you, and will become your worst nightmare" - kind of way.  That guy has a real screw loose and that girl is not thinking clearly.  A chill went through me when (on a preview) he told her to make the baby stop crying.  To any woman that should be a huge red flag.  Run girl run!

• Like 2

On 8/14/2018 at 10:42 AM, KariLois said:

I think I am going to cash out my son’s ABLE account and go to the state of Nigeria in the country of Africa.  Wish me luck!  

PM me with your mailing address.  I want to send you a special travel outfit for your journey: a cold-shoulder top with "America: Love It or Leave It!" printed on it, and a pair of leggins with a hole in the inner left thigh.  You can accessorize with your own ratty flip-flops and greasy hair.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

PM me with your mailing address.  I want to send you a special travel outfit for your journey: a cold-shoulder top with "America: Love It or Leave It!" printed on it, and a pair of leggins with a hole in the inner left thigh.  You can accessorize with your own ratty flip-flops and greasy hair.

I'll send the Lord's prayer purse, the red bag with MAKEUP, (I'll make sure to fill it with LOTS of black eyeliner, and bright red lipstick)harsh black hair dye, lots of overpowering perfume and the mile high stilettos that you can put on after running then through the escalator.  You'll do us all proud!

• Like 3

On 8/5/2018 at 9:17 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Literally.  And....literally.

So Ricky is basically Josh looking for Aika...but even more of the Tits on a Stick version.  He keeps showing off pictures of her to his friends....that doesn't seem pathetic at all.   "She" is going to turn out to be a dude.

I thought the same thing. She looks so fake. And her boobs look like they’re ready to explode.

On 8/17/2018 at 8:49 PM, Atilla Mockingbird said:

The Anfisa Appeal to me is that (1) She is brutally honest - sometimes to her detriment. No surprises & her agenda is open.  (2) She has a dry sarcastic sense of humor I find hilarious (3) She is ultimately loyal to Jorge even though he is such a hot mess (4) Although she does not seem to have girlfriends, she is someone I could see myself hanging out with & laughing with; she seems like a person who can be self deprecating and fun. I would love to get a drink with her at HH after work.  Maybe it is a choice edit. I would rather eat poo than spend time with Pao.

43 minutes ago, Lucky Santangelo said:

I thought the same thing. She looks so fake. And her boobs look like they’re ready to explode.

The boobs from the woman in the black dress that she is rubbing up against look the same. Rickie must be hoping for a 3-way

I am amazed that Rachel was able to fly with a baby by herself to Europe.  My husband and I adopted our daughters from China.  They were 8 months and 11 months old (they were not adopted at the same time).  I remember the 14-hour flights with a baby on my lap and it was DIFFICULT. even with my husband helping out.  I wonder if the filming crew helped out, because Rachel didn't seem that frazzled by the time she arrived in England.

• Like 1

She had the bassinet seat, so wasn't holding the baby most of the flight.   Although she would have to hold her whenever the "fasten seat belt" sign was on. 

25 minutes ago, Quof said:

She had the bassinet seat, so wasn't holding the baby most of the flight.   Although she would have to hold her whenever the "fasten seat belt" sign was on. 

True.  We weren't lucky enough to get a bassinet seat (we were on a plane full of newly adopted babies).  But even with the bassinet seat, she seemed to do remarkably well with Lucy.  But then again, Lucy seems like a pretty chill baby.  And as much as I dislike Rachel, Lucy is one cute baby! 

On 8/21/2018 at 11:10 AM, Phoebe70 said:

I am amazed that Rachel was able to fly with a baby by herself to Europe.  My husband and I adopted our daughters from China.  They were 8 months and 11 months old (they were not adopted at the same time).  I remember the 14-hour flights with a baby on my lap and it was DIFFICULT. even with my husband helping out.  I wonder if the filming crew helped out, because Rachel didn't seem that frazzled by the time she arrived in England.

I’m from Chicago and flights to the UK are very easy- if I leave here at 6pm or so I’ll make it to London @8am London Time, 2am CST, I just go to sleep. Coming from New Mexico, she probably transferred on the east coast, left in the evening (or at night) and got there in the morning. The baby probably slept most of the way. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 10:10 AM, Phoebe70 said:

My aunt flew from the Philippines to Canada with a baby and a two year old all by herself.  Rachel seems pretty relaxed with all things Lucy related, so it doesn't surprise me.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:32 PM, Godfrey said:

Darcy: I still got a little spunk in me.

Someone send her the Urban Dictionary link.

She’d better get that checked out. Could cause a bad infection.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I have a friend who’s a very nice guy, successful job, good manners, no kids, attractive face, he stays fit but he’s 5’4- you’d be amazed how many women wouldn’t give him the time of day because of that. 

But there’s something ELSE wrong with this dude. I don’t know what yet. 

I disagree about women staying away on account on him being short.  I assure you, there’s something else.  In this day and age with so few eligible bachelors, this guy must have a big strike against him.

Bad breath.  Cheap bastard who insists on splitting the check.  Clinical problem affecting his manhood.  Or maybe he doesn’t know how to use it.  Anger issues.  Fear of intimacy.  

There is definitely something there.  I bet.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AmyBre said:

I disagree about women staying away on account on him being short.  I assure you, there’s something else.  In this day and age with so few eligible bachelors, this guy must have a big strike against him.

Bad breath.  Cheap bastard who insists on splitting the check.  Clinical problem affecting his manhood.  Or maybe he doesn’t know how to use it.  Anger issues.  Fear of intimacy.  

There is definitely something there.  I bet.

Keep watching!!!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Keep watching!!!!!

Sometimes they seem pretty normal in general day to day interactions at work and social gatherings, it’s only in one to one, dating , romantic/intimate situations that their issues become obvious .

• Like 1

On 8/5/2018 at 10:45 PM, PityFree said:

Rachel said she didn’t tell her father everything about John’s worst crime.  Did they say on the show? did he kill someone in that bar fight?

Looking back to earlier episodes. I wonder if Jon has told Rachel about his “worst crime”

My guess is now that they are married, there’s going to be a few more “Rachel, I need to tell you something”  conversations.

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 5