Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, PeaceLily2 said:

I know Rachel wants to be comfy while traveling, but she should have made a bigger effort concerning her clothing choice for their face to face.  

Thats just me

I think we are the vain ones!  I want to be comfortable but I'm going to try to make myself a little more presentable.   At least change right at the end into a nicer top or a jazzy jacket?  A cute hair clip?   At least her hair looked nice and she was chewing some gum.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Need some great snark tonight as I'm starting a new job in the morning. Can we please give ourselves a nickname? Those of us who live 600 pound life were "Pounders". Needs to be something very desperate...

8 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Desperados? 

Yes I love it!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Love it!!! Oh and Rachel, some people don't think you're crazy to be doing this, all people do. Why do these people dream of smelling these unknown people?

I hang out with the Pounders, too. That show is off the hook!

Not a good sign that Paul Bunyon didn't make it to the airport to pick her up in England. Wonder if he got arrested again?

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I hang out with the Pounders, too. That show is off the hook!

Not a good sign that Paul Bunyon didn't make it to the airport. Wonder if he got arrested again?

I hang out with the Pounders too.....I knew I recognized your name ?

Edited by PeaceLily2
Spelling
  • Love 8
Just now, SuzyLee said:

These women who travel overseas to meet these men with tiny babies . . . they infuriate me.  If I were her and he didn’t show up at the airport, I would have turned around and gone home.  Who knows; maybe it was a little producer twist?

@jacksgirl: Good luck with your new job!  :)

I was thinking the exact same thing, with or without a baby.

1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

Weathered is probably the more PC version. I was thinking rode hard and put away wet, but I digress. She definitely looks significantly older. She's 22 or so, right?

Miss Atlanta going for Mr Nigeria is 52 but looks 62, so....

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is she sick?

Spoiler

If the rumours are true about her expecting, morning sickness may be doing her in.

I know the previews showed her going to the hospital or being taken by ambulance at some point during the season, so maybe.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 2

Pounders Reunite!! Now we are "Desparados". I can just see the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is dating the guy that loved the song Desparado. So what is wrong with Jon? I have not been spoiled. Can't wait.

• Love 11
Just now, jacksgirl said:

Pounders Reunite!! Now we are "Desparados". I can just see the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is dating the guy that loved the song Desparado. So what is wrong with Jon? I have not been spoiled. Can't wait.

Desperados Unite! My husband is getting us dinner at Wendy's and I'm ready to do some in-depth TV watching. Yee-hah!

elaine-benes-dancing.gif

• Love 16