Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Sean & Dottie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Sean must overcome recent tragedies in his life before he loses all the progress he's made over the last two years; Dottie struggles to stay on track while maintaining her family life and dealing with new pains in her body.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.  

Pounders, What do we do? We avoid discussing how money is being snatched from the public's wallet for the participants unless it’s specifically revealed on the show. Anything else is pure speculation not to mention also a slippery slope toward talking politics. 

(edited)

Hi everyone!

My eating habit right now is a bowl of Oat Crunch Cinnamon Cheerios.

1003. Pounds. Yeesh.

Edited by ams1001
left off my greeting! Greetings!
  • Love 2

Thank goodness!  I thought the thread wasn't going to open, tonight of all nights!

How's everybody's eating habit tonight?  I had home made vegan chili and some watermelon. 

• Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

Thank goodness!  I thought the thread wasn't going to open, tonight of all nights!

How's everybody's eating habit tonight?  I had home made vegan chili and some watermelon. 

Right? I was refreshing like mad, sobbing. 

My eating habit was a yummy tuna sandwich and now I'm enjoying some Lindt dark chocolate truffles.

• Love 5

Aww, well damn, I can't snark on Sean over losing his mom. And damn, could his dad be a little more sensitive to Sean while he's going through his mother's belongings, maybe show a little compassion.

• Love 7
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Sean's dad is a real doozy. Won't help Sean. Ugh. 

Might be the best thing for him, though.

Oh, I forgot Dottie was the one with the disabled son. :(

• Love 4
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Anybody remember how old Sean is? His mother really infantilized him. He could be 16 or he could be 30. I have no idea.  

Poor Dottie. I cannot even imagine what she went through losing Daniel. So incredibly sad.

I'm pretty sure Sean is in his mid-20s

• Love 1
(edited)

Already sad enough here; tomorrow we take my mom's cat to the vet to evaluate his condition. He may still come home tomorrow, but it won't be too long before he doesn't.
:(

I was hoping they'd combine one sad with one at least neutral/positive. I hope Dottie's doing okay at least.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 3
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Sean's dad is a real doozy. Won't help Sean. Ugh. 

He is helping him pack, which Sean probably couldn't do on his own. Actually, I'm surprised, based on Sean's previous statements about him, that the dad even showed up.

I've got 2 issues and a comment:

1. I have almost everything my little pumpkin made or bought for me and my pumpkin is 41. If Sean wants to keep stuff he made for his mother, good grief, let him keep it, Dad.

2. I understand not being able to care for Sean, but I would have tried to place him in a facility near me rather than leave him alone after his mother's death.

Comment - Sean can be very snarkable. I'm gonna try and act like a mature adult and a mom and not make too much fun of a person who just lost his mother. That said, Sean has to earn my restraint. I could go just as easily go nuts on him. We'll see.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, simba barracuda said:

I really hope for good things for both of these people

Dottie’s fat distribution is really unfortunate 

I'm always fascinated by the way fat is distributed among so many different bodies. The human body is bizarre.

• Love 12