Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Sean & Dottie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Didn't Sean say something about how he was allowing himself to hit rock bottom? I agree with what's been said about how he's self-destructing on purpose so that they will be forced to take him into a nursing home.

OMG... just saw the dandruff!

He's pushing himself towards rock bottom so that someone else will be forced to take care of him.  He's applying his limited intelligence to manipulating the system.

Wow that episode cut off suddenly, didn't it?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

UGH. Dandruff in hi-def is so gross. 

I’m so glad I watch this without my glasses on. I’d rather see my phone so I can post than see the screen. 

Wait, what? It just ended with no resolution to either one?? The hell?

• Love 7

That seemed to be a mistake that the show was cut off, they usually have some kind of a wrap up at the end. What the heck??? After all that we get left hanging!?!?  This is the only message board I read about this show, but I am curious if that was a goof.

• Love 6

I'm near certain tonight's episode is the first part of a two parter. It's on again next week -- at least that's why my guide said LAST week. 

ETA: OK. No. TLC says it's a new episode featuring a follow up on Milla & Charity. 

1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Didn't Sean say something about how he was allowing himself to hit rock bottom? I agree with what's been said about how he's self-destructing on purpose so that they will be forced to take him into a nursing home.

OMG... just saw the dandruff!

He's pushing himself towards rock bottom so that someone else will be forced to take care of him.  He's applying his limited intelligence to manipulating the system.

Wow that episode cut off suddenly, didn't it?

That seems to be Sean’s goal, never having to take responsibility for his own life.

Really hoped Dottie would do better but the smoking... ugh.

• Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

That seemed to be a mistake that the show was cut off, they usually have some kind of a wrap up at the end. What the heck??? After all that we get left hanging!?!?  This is the only message board I read about this show, but I am curious if that was a goof.

I've seen a couple of others end abruptly like that.

Crummy editing on TLC's part!

I would like to find out how Dottie's doing.  Also, where in the world did they put Sean?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm near certain tonight's episode is the first part of a two parter. It's on again next week -- at least that's why my guide said LAST week. 

different people listed. 

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Last week my guide showed a new episode for next week. Now it doesn’t. 

Last week, mine showed part 2 of Sean and Dottie and now, tonight, it shows an episode featuring Milla & Charity -- who've ALREADY had a follow up episode. 

Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit on Sean's Harvey damage. Yes, your apartment got a couple of feet of water. Yes, it probably does smell rank from having been closed up for a solid week after the water drained away, but your counters were filthy. Your fridge was full of food that probably rotted because of the lack of power. But you know what? Your crap in boxes? The stuff on the higher boxes are probably able to be salvaged. You got to keep a lot of your stuff.

The fact that he got donated furniture and a bed really pisses me off. There were people out there who busted their butts day in and day out to pick up without any help and still helped other people and he's just Eeyore and looking for handouts. There were people out there who lost everything they owned because they had 10 feet of water in their homes. After Katrina, we had 4 feet of water in the house and lost everything that was in the lower cabinets, every appliance (except the fridge which oddly survived due to being tied down by the water line and banging against the cabinets. It lived another 10 years.) We had to walk into the swampy woods behind our home to find our belongings sometimes up to a quarter mile into the woods. Storms suck, but whining and pouting won't get you anywhere. You just suck it up and do what you can to get through it and put your life together.

• Love 20