Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Sean & Dottie LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

‘I’m gonna be out on the street anyway so why bother unpacking and starting the rest of my life?”..she was a really good mom? Oh honey, you need to meet literally anyone else.

Edited by Wanda
Close the quotation marks
  • Love 18

How y'all doing Pound People! My eating habit? I had to work late, had no food in the house, and wanted to race home to watch the show so I stopped by the Burger King drive through (like any good Poundticipant would!) to get a Whopper, Jr. thinking, "how bad could that be?" Well, according to the calorie listing on the menu, it was something like 650 calories! F-that. I ate three bites of it and will be drinking a Caffeine-Free Diet Coke for the rest of the night. 

Dottie looks good! And now here's Sean who appears to be living in a shoebox. 

Aw man, I forgot they did that board with the wight loss goals. I'm sad she won't be able to see what happens, even though I know most of it was her fault.

God his apartment is a mess though. Did he bring his AND his mom's stuff with him?

I don't think I had that many boxes when I moved into an apartment where I had to bring EVERYTHING including furniture!

• Love 4
Just now, WhitneyWhit said:

He no longer gets naked to get in bed. Was that just something special between him and his mom?

I know where the door is, I'll see my own self out, thank you.

I. Just. Can't. Even....

• Love 5

I'm gonna have to turn to MasterChef if this keeps up w/Sean and his mom. I'm sure he misses her. Also, it can be very guilt-inducing to realize you haven't thought of your loved one (he said he was busy and realized he hadn't thought about her). My son and I used to remember every anniversary of his father's death, now, there are some years when I don't think about it until after the fact. And at least my son and I had each other. This has got to be really tough for Sean.

I hope he realizes that all that moving and clean up is 1. probably taking his mind off of food and 2. using up calories.  Clean your apartment, lose weight! Win/win!

• Love 8
Just now, WhitneyWhit said:

He no longer gets naked to get in bed. Was that just something special between him and his mom?

I know where the door is, I'll see my own self out, thank you.

And we’ve got tonight’s first recipient of gasoline-soaked drawers!

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? And really? the whole family gasps and collapses with surprise when one of these brood mares announces she's pregnant? What the hell were they expecting? "I'm going for my PhD"??

How many takes did they have to do to get an appropriately shocked and awed expression?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I stopped by the Burger King drive through (like any good Poundticipant would!) to get a Whopper, Jr. thinking, "how bad could that be?" Well, according to the calorie listing on the menu, it was something like 650 calories! F-that. I ate three bites of it and will be drinking a Caffeine-Free Diet Coke for the rest of the night. 

Now if you were actually on the show you would be breaking your arm patting yourself on the back that you only got the Junior size and be expecting a big loss. 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

Why you gotta be so reasonable????

Smile.   Dealing with your spouse's death with a 14 yr old will make you reasonable or crazy real fast. Dealing with students will just make you crazy. I try to find a balance. : )

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Threnners said:

That kid is awful big to still be in a diaper.

The diaper doesn't bother me, but damn, put some clothes on that kid! You're being filmed, and that poor child will forever be known as the kid who was three years old and in a diaper. You just know his middle-school classmates will find this episode and give him a hard time.

• Love 9
Just now, mysticalflute said:

Landon is so cute. I'm glad Dottie is making time for him. I really hope she gets surgery soon, those wings look painful. :(

I can't believe they let that baby walk behind them instead of in front of them. /rant

Dang, how big was that drink Landon just had? Looked like 20 oz. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think he has full intentions of using that place as a hotel.  He's looking to leapfrog into the next place where he will be taken care of.

It does not seem to occur to Sean at all that if he loses sufficient weight, he can get a job, or go to school and become self sufficient. Its completely off his radar. 

• Love 11

Also, Dottie is in, what appears to be, a steakhouse. She could have just ordered some grilled chicken and a side of vegetables instead of a salad doused in dressing.

Also, Sean sounds like he's dying.