Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh Ashley didn't you mean the few hundred times you cheated? I am still gobsmacked that so many of these folks really believe or hope they lost weight when they know they've been eating like a Grizzly bear right before hibernation.

• Love 13
(edited)

My eating habit is something Garfield would be proud of:  leftover lasagna.  And fresh cherries.

Though I weighed myself this morning and it was eye-opening (though not surprising, given my bingeing on sweets for a week).  I shall start a better diet tomorrow.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 8

They really should have ended this season back in May. All these episodes are just making it blatantly obvious how formulaic this show is. Ashley’s already been to two different therapists. Any bets that Dr Lola is next?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AuntieAndi said:

Nicole is a big fat liar! She said she wasn't using a wheelchair anymore and that Charlie had a job in Ohio. And now they don't even have an apartment....this is one of the dumbest moves they could have made. 

Wait, I missed something. Where did they end up?

32 minutes ago, Kid said:

I had Skinny Pop popcorn tonight with my veggie burger!!  Good stuff.

I had brown rice (1/4 c) and a big old mixed greens salad with my Boca burger (patty only.) 

And then I snarfed 4 Chips Ahoy Thins. :-( 

• Love 5

4 oz of lean steak, followed by strawberries from my garden (1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 teaspoon sugar).  That's 7 WW points, in case you're counting.  Down 40 pounds since February, y'all. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Between Sad Ashley and Lying Nicole, I’m already pretty done with this week. How will Lupe manage to disappoint us next week? Get back with Gilbert? (Pure speculation on my part. Not a spoiler!)

I was really hoping more from Ashley. Dammit girl

2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Show of hands, Pounders!  How many of you would have lit into the ring bearer in that Allstate commercial if he had swallowed your ring?

I don't know why this would involve an insurance claim.......wouldn't you just wait till the kid pooped it out and then have the ring professionally cleaned,?  Problem solved!  LOL

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Quof said:

4 oz of lean steak, followed by strawberries from my garden (1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 teaspoon sugar).  That's 7 WW points, in case you're counting.  Down 40 pounds since February, y'all. 

Fantastic Quof!

Just now, Snarkastikate said:

I don't know why this would involve an insurance claim.......wouldn't you just wait till the kid pooped it out and then have the ring professionally cleaned,?  Problem solved!  LOL

That reminds me of a Chicago Hope episode where Geiger swallowed his girlfriend’s diamond earring...

1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Right? How many 'wacky wedding hijinks' plots has that scenario (either kid or dog) featured into? 

• Love 1

Having skin surgery is not going to be a miracle cure if one can't control the over eating.  When are these people going to learn that?  Also, after watching Dr. Now take the excess skin from Doug's arms, it looked worse than the weight loss surgery.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Quof said:

Congrats on your weight loss and on strawberries!  I admire people who grow their own food, even if only a little. 

I visited my Mom last week and while it's not a good year for cherries, the cucumbers were amazing and I was eating a ton of those.

1 minute ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Unfortunately, her track makes daily stops at PIzza Hut.

Pizza Hut is not pizza, it's an abomination!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Show of hands, Pounders!  How many of you would have lit into the ring bearer in that Allstate commercial if he had swallowed your ring?

I think the bride and groom were idiots for giving rings to a 4 year old known to eat things. 

• Love 4

To quote Dorothy Zbornak "Why do I feel like I just fell through the looking glass"

She's bitching at Charley for giving the kids soda and making them fat while she can't even stand to cook and 10 minutes ago was eating 3,000 calories of cheese covered chili.

• Love 10