Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ashley hits an emotional wall and is desperate for skin surgery, but she is not losing any weight. After being evicted, Nicole is forced to move back to Ohio, which could impact her weight loss journey. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread for this Where Are They Now type episode.  This week's returning Poundticipants are Nicole, everyone's favorite Juggalo, and Ashley D., who is getting yet another follow up.  Ashley has a non-supportive husband who is packing serious poundage himself.  Nicole was hosed down on her back porch by her boyfriend. She is a proud Juggalo whose family is one big ol' mess o' dysfunction.

Break out the Faygo!  Put on your best clown posse face makeup!  It's follow up time!

• Love 7

Hi Pounders!  Hah y'all doin'?

My eating habit is going to be mini rice cakes and low-fat tzatziki.  But I'm still full from dinner, so this may not happen. (Oven-fried fish and chips, a huge pile of steamed veggies)

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

And a cat! Are pets on the bingo card?

Kitty is cute :)

Just now, preciousperfect said:

The five year old doing laundry was sad. :/

I hope she can do it now so he doesn't have to climb into the machine!

• Love 1

Hey pounders, how y'all doing? My eating habit had been bad,  its shark week, PMS and all. Veggie sausage, peppers & onions, with skinny pop popcorn & wine for dessert. 

Oh, here's nichole & Charlie! Watch that mattress, lol!

• Love 5

Ah Nicole gave us so many gems....

The drug raid

The classic "I got fat because homeless shelters served pasta" excuse

"You bunch of bastards"

The dismantled hotel bed

The rage over the hotel using wood on their floors

Good times

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, chickenella said:

Hey pounders, how y'all doing? My eating habit had been bad,  its shark week, PMS and all. Veggie sausage, peppers & onions, with skinny pop popcorn & wine for dessert. 

Oh, here's nichole & Charlie! Watch that mattress, lol!

I had Skinny Pop popcorn tonight with my veggie burger!!  Good stuff.

• Love 3
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Good grief. I didn’t see original Nicole. It looks like a train wreck. Who got sent to jail? It doesn’t look like the boyfriend did. 

Dad, I think.

• Love 2