Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

How y’all doin’?  Juggalo Nicole!  My life is complete.  

First thing I noticed...Charlie hasn’t shut his mouth yet.  One of his gems was “my mouth dropped open when I first met Nicole.”  

• Love 20
Just now, Lizz said:

How y’all doin’?  Juggalo Nicole!  My life is complete.  

First thing I noticed...Charlie hasn’t shut his mouth yet.  One of his gems was “my mouth dropped open when I first met Nicole.”  

And then stayed that way for friggin ever!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

I choked on my cherry with this one!

• Love 1

My eating habit is...WAITING! OMG why did my friend pick tonight to go out to eat?! I’m checking this thread from the bathroom! 

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh boy. Here comes the move home and the temptations of the Road Trip. 

I hope there's a lot of hot delicious wrapper cheese along the way.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, chickenella said:

Hey pounders, how y'all doing? My eating habit had been bad,  its shark week, PMS and all. Veggie sausage, peppers & onions, with skinny pop popcorn & wine for dessert. 

Oh, here's nichole & Charlie! Watch that mattress, lol!

What sausage do you use? I was eating Tofurky, but my life was changed by Field Roast. OMGoodness! I eat Morningstar patties in the morning.

3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

As much as I have snarked on Nicole, I really am happy for her weight loss success so far and hope that she and Charley can provide a safe, loving and drama free environment for those dear kids.

I bought her episode on amazon. Yeah, there's a lot that's not right, and she took awhile to get on board, but she was determined to get the surgery and follow the program. I've cut her a little (a very little) slack.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Also - I’m confused as to how a movie about Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin could be rated PG. 

According to IMDB, it's rated PG for "some action."

• Love 1

My eating habit is the same as what I was raised on and eaten my entire life.  Ayurvedic vegan, nutritious, nourishing and delicious.

Rice; mung beans seaoned with turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger and tomato; and cauliflower/broccoli in a spicy spinach gravy.  Closest way to explain it in Western terms.

• Love 4

"I've had to cheat because I don't have a lot of options."

YES YOU DO!! I moved three times in my life and even if I didn't feel like cooking the night I moved in or when I was still in boxes, I wouldn't always buy pizza. Sometimes we'd go for Subway, or I'd get a salad at the pizza place instead of a pizza. Seesh.

• Love 10

Another one whose life gets in the way of eating to plan. Get a rotisserie chicken, some salad, and fruit (if she can have that now. Maybe she just gets it for the kid.).  No one needs a big foil package of wings full of sugary sauce - tho I can see how one would want them. : ) 

• Love 6

Being evicted and not being able to get a lease because of a drug raid is way different than telling Dr Now she can’t afford to stay in Houston. She had a legitimate reason but wasn’t honest with him. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Forgive my ignorance but what is a Juggalo?

From Wikipedia: A juggalo (feminine juggalette, or juggala in Spanish) is a fan of the group Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. Juggalos have developed their own idioms, slang, and characteristics.

Ain't that klassy?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Forgive my ignorance but what is a Juggalo?

A fan of the band Insane Clown Posse. That is literally all I know about them (and I'm okay with that).

2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Now that’s just crazy talk. ??

Sorry, I lost myself for a moment, there.

Charlie "has a condition where he falls asleep easily"? Narcolepsy? Exhausted because of sleep apnea?

• Love 6

Sigh. Both of these women are going to make me scream. Why is ordering pizza and wings easier than buying a rotisserie chicken and a dozen eggs? And Why can't Ashley move to a different part of Houston? I get she needs to move away from her parents, but why back to Ohio? And what's with the "no one will rent to us in Texas" crap? 

• Love 3
(edited)

Time to dump Charlie.  THOSE POOR KIDS!! I I am sorry, but some people should not be allowed to breed!!!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5