Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

When Dr Now talks about psychosomatic symptoms does he believe it’s real symptoms caused by psychological issues or does he think they are lying about their symptoms 

I would say real physical manifestations caused by psychological issues.  Some of it is actually pure physiology.  For example, responding to stress with GI distress.  I am myself a person who may throw up in situations where most other people would start crying.   A lot of pain can be psychosomatic too.

• Love 3

Uh, oh. Trouble in paradise.

So, he can't yell in front of the kids but she can? (And notice who the kid was mimicking.)

But she loves him so.

Just this one time. Just a little to calm me down. I swear.

• Love 14

OMG, holy crap!  complete meltdown!   Why are they moving away from Houston?  She says Charlie had a job there, but I guess that was a lie because she just said he never worked!  What the hell is going on here?   Her dad seemed more same than her and Charlie 

• Love 7

Oh no, the screeching Nicole! Why do you still need a wheelchair? Sad to hear one of the kids imitating her nasty mouth. I guess you can take some folks outta the trailer park, but........ Oh hear comes "the one time exception" with shit food. Whatever.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

On the positive side, it does mean that Charlie might be available. Stand back, ladies!

Oh, I will be standing waaaaayyy back. No worries there.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Just his one time. Just a little to calm me down. I swear.

Sounds like a real addict doesn’t it??

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no, the screeching Nicole! Why do you still need a wheelchair? Sad to hear one of the kids imitating her nasty mouth. I guess you can take some folks outta the trailer park, but........ Oh hear comes "the one time exception" with shit food. Whatever.

So , she lied to the doctor because she told him she wasn’t using the wheelchair anymore.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Sounds like a real addict doesn’t it??

Must have learned it from mom and dad. Half expecting her to load up a syringe with sub sandwich and start looking for a vein.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

They’re leaving two little kids alone in the car at a gas station? That’s not good.

I would venture to say someone with the camera crew stayed with them.

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I would say real physical manifestations caused by psychological issues.  Some of it is actually pure physiology.  For example, responding to stress with GI distress.  I am myself a person who may throw up in situations where most other people would start crying.   A lot of pain can be psychosomatic too.

Yes I absolutely know there can be real physical issues brought about by stress and psychological issues. I get it some. My daughter has it even more. I was hoping Dr Now didn’t mean he thought they were making it up. Sometimes people use the term psychosomatic to mean ‘all in your head - like it doesn’t exist or isn’t real. 

She lies her ass off, who knows what's the truth.  Maybe Mom and Dad aren't as bad as she says.. ... maybe her and/or the slack jawed yikes are the ones with the drug issues???  Went we're they moving home, turns out they have no home in Ohio!!!   WTF

• Love 7

Nicole is a big fat liar! She said she wasn't using a wheelchair anymore and that Charlie had a job in Ohio. And now they don't even have an apartment....this is one of the dumbest moves they could have made. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes I absolutely know there can be real physical issues brought about by stress and psychological issues. I get it some. My daughter has it even more. I was hoping Dr Now didn’t mean he thought they were making it up. Sometimes people use the term psychosomatic to mean ‘all in your head - like it doesn’t exist or isn’t real. 

He is a trained physician, I would hope he uses words properly.  Though I have met some real doozies through work, whom I mark as "never, ever see this doctor, even if they are the only physician available within 200 mile radius", he seems like he knows what he is talking about.  

Edited by Hellga
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

She lies her ass off, who knows what's the truth.  Maybe Mom and Dad aren't as bad as she says.. ... maybe her and/or the slack jawed yikes are the ones with the drug issues???  Went we're they moving home, turns out they have no home in Ohio!!!   WTF

Nothing about this is making sense. How were her parents able to stay and find a place but not Nicole?

• Love 6