Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mysticalflute said:

Hey! Don't knock pizza with ranch dressing until you've tried it!

I guess maybe if you got one of those weird Midwest things for some reason considered to be "pizzas" maybe I can understand dipping those, but I can't even imagine the physics of dipping an honest New York slice.   Nor why you would even want to.   Though I am so hardcore, I only recognize Margherita and a couple other classic types! :)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Strap yourself in sainte-chapelle 'cause Nicole is gonna be visiting dear old Dope Dad in da big house (jail) for *gulp* drugs! I know, shocker.

This will probably make me get out my gasoline soaked drawers

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Charlie. His expression never changes. 

I swear, they showed those open mouthed close-ups deliberately.

• Love 6
Just now, Hellga said:

I guess maybe if you got one of those weird Midwest things for some reason considered to be "pizzas" maybe I can understand dipping those, but I can't even imagine the physics of dipping an honest New York slice.   Nor why you would even want to.   Though I am so hardcore, I only recognize Margherita and a couple other classic types! :)

*thinks back to her trip to New York when she had genuine NY-style pizza and dipped it in ranch*

• Love 4

Hey y'all! Would you believe my stupid internet went out just as the show started and only came back a few minutes ago??? I've been watching (in horror) and dying to join the chat.

Good grief, Nicole and Charlie are a combined HOT freaking MESS. Mr. Caftan is watching (though he'd never admit it) and he's both fascinated and horrified.

I cannot deal with Nicole's fat voice. It's like she's got that cheesy hot dog mess stuck in her throat and is talking around it. It's grossing me out.

• Love 6

Hi Pounders! Sorry I'm late tonight!  Fussy 2 year olds and hubby is working late.  Good Lord. Charlie probably can't breathe with his mouth closed. I want to rip those stupid piercings out of her mouth. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What's up, Pounders?!  I'm just now logging in but I've been watching.  Oh, Lordy, Nicole.  

Is Charlie incapable of shutting his mouth?

I suspect he has something going on that makes it hard for him to breathe through his nose...

Oh, I just noticed her Juggalette shirt...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mysticalflute said:

Did you really? That's awesome!

I did. In DC. People were taking selfies with him. I also saw Montel Williams in that airport the same day lol.

• Love 1

These people have skin removal tunnel vision. They all think they’re kardashians who can get any extra pounds surgically taken off. All these 400+  pounders asking “ can I haz dis peeze?” ( not misspelled, think lol cats)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

If you can't fold it, it's not pizza. And margherita? Yum.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I am not convinced that psychotherapy is the cure-all that Dr Now maintains it is. Certainly not for everyone. 

It's not a cure-all, but they definitely need to deal with what's inside before their behavior can truly change.  

With that said, I always wonder if they really go to therapy regularly, or just do one visit and film it for the show.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lizz said:

I swear, they showed those open mouthed close-ups deliberately.

I wonder if he used to do meth too (I didn't see the original episode).   That could be meth mouth.  Or just lack of proper dental hygiene over many, many years.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Does her shirt say Juggalette?!?! Jesus H. Christ. These two are ridiculous.  

Yes it did. And whatever stupid shit was on the back of Charlie's shirt. 

• Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

I wonder if he used to do meth too (I didn't see the original episode).   That could be meth mouth.  Or just lack of proper dental hygiene over many, many years.

My money's on meth mouth. He kinda has widely spaced jagged, little rat teeth.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

You really missed out!  I have no doubt that he did meth.  Not sure if he still does it or not.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I am not convinced that psychotherapy is the cure-all that Dr Now maintains it is. Certainly not for everyone. 

You can't fix what you're eating till you fix what's eating you.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I don't know why this would involve an insurance claim.......wouldn't you just wait till the kid pooped it out and then have the ring professionally cleaned,?  Problem solved!  LOL

Sorry mostly just lurk here but every one of those commercials are based on real claims 

• Love 3

You guys...remember when we saw Nicole's original episode, and we thought she was one of the worst ones they had ever had on the show?  Then we were treated to James K., Steven Assanti, Lisa, and Schmeemee, or whatever her name is.  We were so naive back then!

• Love 20