Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hell just froze over.

Rockstar apologized to Brett for how she reacted (I guess the pots and pans incident?). We didn't get to see that but we did get to see Brett accepting her apology very calmly while also sounding like he just wanted her to go away. Rockstar walked back outside and then came back because she was so flustered with having to talk to him and apologize than she forgot to tell Brett that she sees he's a "bright light" in the house and he makes others happy and Rockstar really appreciates that. And she likes that he's a musician. And then she went out and lit a smoke because apparently this season is hooking more and more people on smoking.

It was surprisingly low key and chill. I... don't know what just happened.

Since her almost instant 180 last night, I’ve wondered if they’ve been handing out Valium in the DR after 8p. Her focus on Brett remains fairly constant during the day, but once the sun goes down, she gets a weird chilled out happy thing going on (even her voice changes). 

As for smoking, she’d mentioned back when Steve was still there that she doesn’t consider herself a smoker because she doesn’t buy cigs but if someone has them, then game on. 

How much do cigarettes cost now, $8-15/pack? I wonder if Sam the Pious would still be so generous with Nonstar if Steve hadn’t left her the cartons he brought with?

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, TimWil said:

I remember being impressed by Angela in her pre-show interviews. She seemed quite articulate and intelligent. I think she and Kaycee are definitely laying low for the first month or so and then will let it rip when they need to. The conversation Angela had with Sam is an indication of that. She’s no dummy.

If everybody will recall, Angela initially didn’t start out laying low; it was her and Chris going head-to-head in the very first comp (pre-HoH, to select 2 groups of 4 HGs for Block immunity) that got Angela immediately targeted by the Farty side of the House.  Looks like Angela learned well how rising head and shoulders above the over HGs early in the season is a good way to get your head chopped off.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In downtown Vancouver proper? No, just a regular one. 2 bedroom, 2 bath + den and free parking (850ish square feet) is going for $3500 in the downtown core. Obviously it gets a bit cheaper the further out you get but there have been some ridiculous ads in the past, offering up half an apartment to share for cheap if you'll be the original renter's girlfriend. I swear, Vancouver and Toronto look at each other's rental prices and say "Hold my beer" on a monthly basis. 

I’d heard that about Vancouver.  When my youngest daughter was finishing up her bachelor degree in theological studies, she had an eye towards doing some missionary work afterwards in (I think) the Downtown Eastside(?) area of Vancouver.  She ended up not going - got an offer she couldn’t pass up for a full-ride scholarship to Vanderbilt to work on her master’s degree - but even before that she’d backed off on the Vancouver idea because she couldn’t afford to live there, and I seem to recall the housing costs being a major factor.

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

And this why I feel all HGs - both recruits and "super fans" - should have to mainline old Big Brother episodes during their initial sequester, A Clockwork Orange style. Does Sam know what show she signed up for?

I don’t think so; I’ve gotten the definite impression Sam was a recruit rather than an applicant - although how the hell a casting director might wander across Stuarts Draft VA to recruit Sam is an absolute fucking mystery to me.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion; also, Damn autocorrect
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's not, unless you're at a  BEC level with Sam. I'll give Sam a lot of credit: she's more creative than most HGs have ever been when it comes to both cooking and coming up with things to pass the time. 

ETA: Although, I will say that the "Sundays will be to spoil with special treats whoever is feeling the most butthurt this week" is a little... too peace and love for Big Brother?

Yes. A lot of what she does just seems...not genuine. But not in a playing  BB way, just a weird self-righteous way. As well as her shaming of Haleigh and Kaitlyn. So ironic in a season of hardly any showmances. BEC indeed. 

Brett is a bright light in the house according to RS? She's such a subtle gamer, lol. I wonder what form her Brett obsession will take now.

I will be trying to read post-veto ceremony updates on Kaitlyn's tears tomorrow while at work. Does she think she's staying on the block? 

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Callaphera said:

Every time I see Pablo the Fucking Pool Floaty in one of the old episodes, I still feel an irrational need to go get one of my sewing needles and deflate the fucking thing.

Fuck you, Paul. Two time loooooser.

ETA: 

76817a369140bc661ae4a91a88c292c0719a8975

Heh.

That was awesome and I have to say Michelle looks amazing in that dress.  Yup, not going to lie I had/have a little crush on Michelle...that being said I totally don't check out her Instagram page every now and then...no that would be creepy...right?

17 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Yes but the second time, when its down to the last key and Paul realizes its Cody’s vote, the look on his face is priceless!

I love the part when he says with a pained look on his face..."Not again."

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, HighHopes said:

White people can be poor and have hard lives, no one is saying different. But they are not poor and they do not have hard lives due to the systematic oppression. You cannot be racist against white people because white people as a group are not oppressed. Reverse racism is simply not a thing. 

If a mod wants to delete this feel free to do so...

You are right reverse racism is not a thing, because it is just called racism.  I wish this were not the case, but sadly anyone can be racist.

Here are the real definitions of racism, not the stuff that Dear White People and Tumblr made up (From the Oxford dictionary)…

Racism

1 Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

1.1 The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Nowhere does it mention the whole systematic oppression stuff, so yes people who are not white can absolutely be racist against whites.    

If I went to China, where I would be the minority, and I was discriminated against would that mean I was not suffering from racism?  The Tumblr's definition head would explode because yes while I am white that automatically means nobody can be racist against me.  However, because I have no power over there I cannot be racist...things that make you go hmmm. 

I wish we lived in a world where we all viewed ourselves as one race (the human race) regardless of the color of our skin...but that is sadly not the case and I am not sure we will ever get to that point. 

So in the meantime, let us all wonder if Scottie, KC, and Angela are actually playing in this game and are not some mythological creatures that are only rumored to be in the house but have never actually been seen.

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, plotpointer said:

Hate to bring up race BUT...

I still don’t get Kaitlyn’s various reasons for back dooring Swaggy.  One of her main reasons was she didn’t want to be controlled by a man, yet she seems very comfortable doing Tyler’s bidding.  I think she didn’t like the fact of being in an alliance run by a black man.

Also, what is Tyler’s obsession with getting Bayleigh out of the house? If I remember correctly, she made sure Swaggy didn’t go after Tyler or Winston that first week.  So she got a little emotional with Tyler during one of the challenges.  What woman in that house hasn’t gotten emotional?  I just get the sense Tyler isn’t  really comfortable around black people, and he and the others certainly aren’t comfortable around strong-minded, dominant black people.  

I think the general frustrations Bayleigh has expressed on the feeds (basically not being allowed to be a three-dimensional person and being viewed in the lens of stereotypes) ... pretty much sums up the BB experience for most black contestants who’ve been on this show.  

She wanted Swaggy out not because of race but because JC got some tidbits about Swaggy saying some negative stuff against Kaitlyn. 

Tyler and Bayleigh get along fine now that Bayleigh is actually meeting other people in the house not named Swaggy.  She knows she is in the wrong (going down the tube) alliance and one of her inroads has been with Tyler and she now both seems to want him out yet wants to be with him at times.

15 hours ago, cork dork said:

The first night the feeds went live, the Giant was chasing her all over

Who the hell is Giant? Sorry but I can't understand your posts a lot because I have no idea who you are talking about half the time.  (I've kind of eliminated JC as a suspect here at least, heh).

Edited by green
  • Love 6

From Jokers:

3:49 AM PTFaysal said he didn’t want to look like a fool if he used the veto on her and he later saw her playing with some other dudes hair -Nan6256

3:48 AM PTHaleigh asked Faysal what is specifically expected of her to be his ride or die. Faysal said he wanted her to stop playing with other dudes hair. Haleigh got mad and couldn’t believe he would consider not using the veto in her for that -Nan6256

Ugh don't be like that Fessy. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Wings said:

Same here except I like Tyler.  

I just like Tyler's hair!  I wait to see if he'll wear it up or down.  I ponder the conditioner he uses.  I wonder if it was a good decision to wear it down, in his face ,during the tree comp!  Is it bleached or is it blonde from the sun!

Oh Tyler 's hair now do I love thee!

• Love 8
11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What brand?

I was thinking earlier about how I love watching them do their makeup, but they don't see to do it much this season. Most of the women don't seem to really ever put it on during the day. I feel like there was someone last season who would spend like hours doing her makeup and I loved watching that lol.

I LOOOVVEEEE watching them do hair and makeup.  I've noticed the past few years they just don't show it very much :( 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, green said:

So?  It's a game so no need to be mean to people you are putting up.  Be nice instead.

Also is it a sure thing Faysal is using the veto?  He would be a fool to use it really.  Well if he was a game player and read the house and knew Hay was safe anyway.  No need for him to step into the drama any if that is the case. 

That would be especially true if he knew about the power but he doesn't so this could really lead to a week in hell for him if he takes Hay off and Kait goes then returns, hah.

And now that Tyler told JC just enough about the power JC may well spill to Feysal since he was trying to talk him out of using the veto all along.

Well, I feel fairly certain that Faysal will use it on Haleigh, no matter what, because he thinks it'll get her into his pants.

No joke; I just read that he was trying to get with her all night and his idea of a ride or die is someone who is completely loyal and won't talk to other men. Yeah, fuck off, Faysal. She really needs to tell him to stop it, but production may also need to step in as well. Dude's not taking any of the hints and it's getting very uncomfortable to watch. Unfortunately, production won't and it'll either end in an Amber situation (Haleigh will have to get evicted soon) or a Liz situation (she got worn down and jumped in bed with him). I don't want either to happen. 

9 hours ago, zenithwit said:

Blending into the furniture has its advantages.

Actually, I really like Rachel's and Angela's divide and conquer strategy.  They are starting to get good info from the rest of house and about each other (earlier, Bay was recounting the whole Swaggy v. Angela feud from the first week to Rachel).  Hopefully, we'll see them reconnect and share this info.

I thought initially that Angela/Rachel's plan was stupid, but it does seem to be working a bit and it would be interesting to see a situation where one of them is on the block and the other needs to be the tie-breaker. Kind of like Tyler maintaining anonymity with his vote last week, they could pull it off and blame someone else for the vote. 

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's not, unless you're at a  BEC level with Sam. I'll give Sam a lot of credit: she's more creative than most HGs have ever been when it comes to both cooking and coming up with things to pass the time. 

ETA: Although, I will say that the "Sundays will be to spoil with special treats whoever is feeling the most butthurt this week" is a little... too peace and love for Big Brother?

I really wish I wasn't at near BEC level with Sam, but her suggestion of a kumbaya situation on Sundays, though a very nice idea and I like it, just got me irritated by her. I really wish I didn't react so negatively to the situation, but it IS a nice gesture. 

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, that was huge to confirm that. Dude flat out angrily snapped at her for even ASKING the question and she took that to be "Yes, I swear on my father's grave."

I was so happy the episode showed that Tyler was, in fact, right. I don't know whether Kaitlyn didn't hear properly or she just twisted the story accidentally because her brain was thinking about screwing Tyler and needing him to be on her side for her story to make sense, but I'm super glad they made it clear that Tyler didn't swear on his father and I especially love him getting pissy about it in the DR. I got irritated when Kaitlyn told Tyler that she dreamt of his dead dad, and now she's made it worse. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really wish I wasn't at near BEC level with Sam,  

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I'm guessing there might be a list of abbreviations somewhere.  I know most of the common ones from other forums and IMDB, but this one throws me.  What's BEC?  

• Love 1
(edited)

"Bitch eating crackers"  As in you dislike someone so much, all they could be doing is eating crackers and it would annoy the hell out of  you.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

"Bitch eating crackers"  As in you dislike someone so much, all they could be doing is eating crackers and it would annoy the hell out of  you.

ROFLMAO!  Thank you!  I would have never in a million years guessed that.  

Okay, definitely not a BEC level with Sam here.  Still a fan.

Thanks to High Hopes for posting a link to her Instagram.  Definitely still a fan.  :)  

• Love 2
(edited)

Kaitlyn is officially one of the most loathesome houseguests in B.B. history, along with Ariana Grande’s brother and the racist “Whatcha ya gonna do?” white chick.

And her self-proclaimed title of life coach is so ironic that I wonder if she’s a production plant .

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, cork dork said:

How much do cigarettes cost now, $8-15/pack? I wonder if Sam the Pious would still be so generous with Nonstar if Steve hadn’t left her the cartons he brought with?

Depends on if you're addicted enough to buy the really cheap ones or not lol. And also on where you live. In WV my parents can get them (among the cheaper options) for like a little over $4, but in MD they're between $5 and $6. They're probably more in places like CA though.

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

I’ve gotten the definite impression Sam was a recruit rather than an applicant - although how the hell a casting director might wander across Stuarts Draft VA to recruit Sam is an absolute fucking mystery to me.

Yea really. Doesn't seem like the kind of place they'd go to to cruise the bars looking for HGs.

21 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

My thinking is that Sam is more than BEC.  She is actually taking steps and making moves which offend me.  

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

When is the replacement ceremony?  

Today. Probably around like noon their time.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, so I’ve missed all of today. Can someone fill me in why this is a horrible thing? 

Oh, I don't know, for the same reason why every single thing that RS does makes everyone here lose their mind.

Just now, Vixenstud said:

What in the bluedilly hell is BEC?

Check a few posts up for the explanation.

4 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

i feel not just terrible, but actually uncomfortable for Haleigh. On one hand she has Fessy trying to blackmail her into some sort of exclusive relationship by using his power in the game, which is really gross and inappropriate. Being a ride or die has nothing to do with whether she’s touching, sitting with or even hooking up with people who aren’t him. What he wants and is describing is a girlfriend, and Haleigh has flat out told him she doesn’t want to be his girlfriend.  On the other hand, she has Sam calling her out for her calculated seduction of Fessy, because if he likes her and wants anything physical from her, it must be because she seduced him and brainwashed him with her boobs and scanty clothing, and Fessy cannot be free until this harlot has been evicted, restoring his judgment. This sort of mentality is why there’s a culture of victim blaming for sexual assaults. I’m finding it harder to swallow than any of the race or slur issues that have come up this season, which at least are being acknowledged as issues. 

This. I really like how she's handling it though and it makes me want to root for her. And she's only 21! I would be losing in if I was in her situation. 

• Love 5

Sam was definitely a recruit. As was Haleigh, As was Brett. In one of RS's emotional breakdowns, she moaned about Brett not even auditioning for the show, and both Sam and Haleigh said they didn't either. Sam also talked about how she's scared of being taken advantage of by "the business" after the show is over, because she's never had experience working with managers/agents/etc. Which really does make me wonder how tf they found her to be on the show.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Sam was definitely a recruit. As was Haleigh, As was Brett. In one of RS's emotional breakdowns, she moaned about Brett not even auditioning for the show, and both Sam and Haleigh said they didn't either.

This was hilarious.  You could literally see the color go from her face when they told her that.

• Love 2

I think Sam is in for some heavy criticism after the veto ceremony. Several of the HG's have really been anguishing over the nominations, veto and replacement. Today, Sam will tell them I told you all to have a good time, not to worry, to chill, and here is why. Whoever gets evicted can compete to come back in the house. Right away. You never even leave. Am I not the benevolent ruler ? 
And after a hour or so of chatting about how great that is, wait a second, you put us through all that worry and you knew all along ???

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Sam is in for some heavy criticism after the veto ceremony. Several of the HG's have really been anguishing over the nominations, veto and replacement. Today, Sam will tell them I told you all to have a good time, not to worry, to chill, and here is why. Whoever gets evicted can compete to come back in the house. Right away. You never even leave. Am I not the benevolent ruler ? 
And after a hour or so of chatting about how great that is, wait a second, you put us through all that worry and you knew all along ???

Exactly why I'm ready to be entertained for veto aftermath. What she is doing is so mean. 

• Love 4

I wonder if the DR had anything to do with her keeping her mouth shut.  You would think they would want this under wraps for as long as possible.  Regardless of how it hurts her game (she's pretty much fucked anyways) I'm glad she kept quiet, because Saturday night was feeds GOLD.

• Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Sam also talked about how she's scared of being taken advantage of by "the business" after the show is over, because she's never had experience working with managers/agents/etc. 

Ah, that's so cute.  She thinks Derrick's dad booking her a meet-and-greet at the local dollar-store opening is "the business."

By Grabthar's Hammer... what a savings...

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I was so happy the episode showed that Tyler was, in fact, right. I don't know whether Kaitlyn didn't hear properly or she just twisted the story accidentally because her brain was thinking about screwing Tyler and needing him to be on her side for her story to make sense, but I'm super glad they made it clear that Tyler didn't swear on his father and I especially love him getting pissy about it in the DR. I got irritated when Kaitlyn told Tyler that she dreamt of his dead dad, and now she's made it worse. 

CC heard the answer she wanted to hear, simple as that.

42 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

What in the bluedilly hell is BEC?

Added to the BB Lexicon thread.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

From Jokers:

3:49 AM PTFaysal said he didn’t want to look like a fool if he used the veto on her and he later saw her playing with some other dudes hair -Nan6256

3:48 AM PTHaleigh asked Faysal what is specifically expected of her to be his ride or die. Faysal said he wanted her to stop playing with other dudes hair. Haleigh got mad and couldn’t believe he would consider not using the veto in her for that -Nan6256

Ugh don't be like that Fessy. 

To paraphrase Kaitlin, hearing that literally makes me feel physically sick. The DR needs to be calling Faysal in for some serious sensitivity training ASAP. This is a very dangerous precedent to allow and even though I normally hate production interference, I hate what he is doing even more. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lsk02 said:

To paraphrase Kaitlin, hearing that literally makes me feel physically sick. The DR needs to be calling Faysal in for some serious sensitivity training ASAP. This is a very dangerous precedent to allow and even though I normally hate production interference, I hate what he is doing even more. 

Haleigh apparently got real mad and said if that's the way he felt, then don't use the veto on her.

3:54 AM PTHaleigh said she thinks Faysal is using the veto to get her to commit to an exclusive showmance with him and to keep her away from the other guys. So far she’s not having it. -Nan6256

Normally if someone offer to use the veto on you you take it. However since Fessy won on Saturday Hay has repeatedly said he doesn't have to use the veto on her. Which, given their convo last night, I can certainly understand. 

Here is the convo on YT. She says at 3:32 that if he's acting like this, she'd rather him not use it.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Lsk02 said:

Doubtful - TPTB let Beastmode Bunny Boiler go a LOT further than that.

• Love 6

I’m so glad to hear Haleigh is standing up for herself! 

True with Caleb. And then he was rewarded with another show! But that was before Me Too. I guess I’d think/hope in this climate they’d do more. But duh, it’s still Big Brother. And maybe sounds like Haleigh doesn’t need their help anyway. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lsk02 said:

I’m so glad to hear Haleigh is standing up for herself! 

True with Caleb. And then he was rewarded with another show! But that was before Me Too. I guess I’d think/hope in this climate they’d do more. But duh, it’s still Big Brother. And maybe sounds like Haleigh doesn’t need their help anyway. 

That’s the quandary of (un-)reality TV, though; while we applaud Hay’s response for what would be a forthright challenge to such behavior IRL, within the context of BB there’s potential for serious blowback to her game.  Witness what happened to Amber’s game in BB16.  And until the #metoo effect has sufficiently permeated all facets of American society, there’s always going to be some folks (like Fozzy) who will apparently have a blind eye towards its possible application to their own actions.  And until they exit the House, the HGs are insulated from society’s reactions - so it’s unlikely anything’s going to change NOW, at this point in the game.

• Love 3

So I think Fessy is either going to use the Veto on Hay or not use it at all. I think him using it on Kaitlyn is not happening at all. 

I think Sam will put Rockstar up- I think her trying to make Rockstar have a great day yesterday was out of guilt since she's putting her up. 

• Love 3

If RS goes up in Haleigh's place, RS is as good as gone, and I don't think she can win a puzzle comp tbh. Maybe it'll be something easy, but she's easily flustered and seems the type to melt down under pressure. So I'm just assuming RS will be evicted and won't come back.

Brett wants RS gone ASAP, and I think Tyler won't want to risk evicting Kaitlyn when she has a chance to come back and make his life hell for evicting her.

• Love 4

Yea, I see Fay using the veto on Hay with RS replacing her and getting evicted. Whether or not RS will win the comp and come back, I'm not sure. I agree that she's likely to be too upset to do well, but I'm still pretty sure that the comp will be so easy that it's just a guranteed win.

• Love 2

You all just made me spit coffee on my PC.

Bitch Eating Crackers!!

I've watched the feed for years and that is the #1 thing that makes my skin crawl..

Today will be epic....

One question? Brett, Sam and Haylee were recruits mentioned above. Anyone know who is a recruit? Who auditioned?

I'm sure Clay or Cory recruited Haylee since College Station/Aggie Land is not a HUGE community. I went there for 2 years.

3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

If RS goes up in Haleigh's place, RS is as good as gone, and I don't think she can win a puzzle comp tbh. Maybe it'll be something easy, but she's easily flustered and seems the type to melt down under pressure. So I'm just assuming RS will be evicted and won't come back.

Brett wants RS gone ASAP, and I think Tyler won't want to risk evicting Kaitlyn when she has a chance to come back and make his life hell for evicting her.

Well, Brett/Kaycee were having a convo in the storage room about Rockstar going up, and Brett specifically said that he'd do what Sam wanted, so if she wanted Kaitlyn gone, he'd rather it was Rockstar but he'd be fine with either. Not that Brett might not throw a vote to evict Rockstar anyway, but he could go either way (he does want RS out, so he'll likely just throw a vote on her, no matter what). Rockstar may go, but it all depends on who wants who gone more.

Tyler, knowing the power will be used, could throw a vote to evict Rockstar instead, or he'll ensure that it's a unanimous vote against Kaitlyn to say he voted with the house. Or, if it's not unanimous, he'll claim that one of those votes to evict Rockstar was his own. Bayleigh and Haleigh are voting to evict Kaitlyn. Fessy might vote to evict Kaitlyn as well, since he could feel pressured to vote with his alliance. Scottie will also likely vote to evict Kaitlyn.

As for the other side, it depends. Once again, they have the numbers so they can technically dictate who goes. Unfortunately, it's Sam who is the issue and they may just follow her lead, especially once she reveals the power is in play. But with Kaitlyn being a much better competitor than Rockstar, they might evict Rockstar since she'll have a lesser chance to succeed at the challenge. She probably will be fine and complete it, since BB really needs the numbers to stick around, but Kaitlyn is good at comps. She has actually done better than Bayleigh or Haleigh. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, Brett/Kaycee were having a convo in the storage room about Rockstar going up, and Brett specifically said that he'd do what Sam wanted, so if she wanted Kaitlyn gone, he'd rather it was Rockstar but he'd be fine with either. Not that Brett might not throw a vote to evict Rockstar anyway, but he could go either way (he does want RS out, so he'll likely just throw a vote on her, no matter what). Rockstar may go, but it all depends on who wants who gone more.

Tyler, knowing the power will be used, could throw a vote to evict Rockstar instead, or he'll ensure that it's a unanimous vote against Kaitlyn to say he voted with the house. Or, if it's not unanimous, he'll claim that one of those votes to evict Rockstar was his own. Bayleigh and Haleigh are voting to evict Kaitlyn. Fessy might vote to evict Kaitlyn as well, since he could feel pressured to vote with his alliance. Scottie will also likely vote to evict Kaitlyn.

As for the other side, it depends. Once again, they have the numbers so they can technically dictate who goes. Unfortunately, it's Sam who is the issue and they may just follow her lead, especially once she reveals the power is in play. But with Kaitlyn being a much better competitor than Rockstar, they might evict Rockstar since she'll have a lesser chance to succeed at the challenge. She probably will be fine and complete it, since BB really needs the numbers to stick around, but Kaitlyn is good at comps. She has actually done better than Bayleigh or Haleigh. 

With L6 knowing that the power is in play they could make some actual amazing moves by planning their votes.  They can either make it 5-5 and say they voted to keep Kaitlyn or they can make it 9-1 or 7-3 and say that Tyler, Brett, and KC voted to keep her (Or they could swap these votes around based on won HOH).  If worst case scenario they don't win HOH they might be able to flip Kaitlyn again and in best case scenario they win HOH they just vote out Kaitlyn or Rockstar.  The problem is I don't think they are going to talk to each other and plan this vote out the right way. 

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tyler was likely recruited, but he is also an actual fan.

I'm taking this with the smallest grain of salt but someone in Jokers updates (chat) on the feeds said they auditioned and made it to the finals.

They said they saw Swaggy and JC at the final cut.

• Love 1