Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I haven't been able to be around much the past few weeks due to hurricane and other reasons, but I really want to thank everyone in this thread for another GREAT season. I enjoy this thread more than the actual show! :)  Love you all.

And special shoutout to Peachy for hanging in there even though you hated the season!

• Love 10

Really wanted Tyler to win-wish he would have said the reason why Kaycee maintained good relationships with the HG’s was because he did all the dirty work while she was a silent second in command. I like Kaycee though and at least it wasn’t JC. Proposal was stupid. 

• Love 10

I thought it was interesting that they all seemed to be rooting for JC when he was most directly responsible for manipulating them and putting the knife into their back since he pretended to be super close with them (which they acknowledge), but still were really upset about Tyler.

Definitely would have won in Final 2.

• Love 1

I was so disappointed in the finale because I was hoping for less of the 3 competitions and more of the pre jurors and jurors and even a look around the audience for former BB contestants. Christopher and his red suit should have been shut down right away. We all knew he was going to try to make it all about him & he should not have been rewarded for it.

• Love 13

KC said one important thing that sealed her win with RS, Bay and Sam. She made sure people were "ok" when things were rough. 

100% Scottie flipped his vote after Tyler said that to Bay that he was acted like Scottie was his best friend.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Fucking KC won! Holy shit. I hope to God Tyler did throw the last comp & he's kicking himself LOL. 

I don't really think that last competition made a difference. All seemed to have their minds made up except Haleigh, who said she waited for the questions - which made me think she knew most didn't, since she made a point to say that. Maybe there was a voting block (the first 4 Jurors voted together) and she didn't want to be a part of it, and wanted to make a fully informed decision.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, mooses said:

That's like proposing at somebody else's wedding. Rude. 

It's like proposing at somebody's wedding when you are suppose to give a toast to the bride and groom. What a douchebag. I feel sorry for him. He seems pathetic.

• Love 20
Just now, CrazyDog said:

I think the odds are low, but now I really hope Tyler and ?? get a chance to go on some other show, like TAR, and he can get a win. He and Kaycee could kick ass together. 

I'd love to see him and Kaycee together over Angela and Tyler! But, just watch - we're going to get Bayleigh and Swaggy.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yeah, I was surprised most by Scottie, who was a big fan of the game (although I'm still skeptical), and whose favorite HG was Evel Dick. Definitely shocked that "respect and loyalty" were his number one criteria.

Going back to his Swaggy vote (I'm not anyone's goon), and not voting for Tyler in the end, I think Scottie sees himself as an underground Alpha male.  He didn't like being challenged or relegated to a support position.  In retrospect, if Tyler had sensed this and played up that they were an equal "team" the outcome may have been different.

• Love 4

I have a hunch that Tyler would have won had he wowed them with his final speech and apologized for lying but it is part of the game and I hope you understand yadda yadda.  He also could have kissed up to Sam, instead he really bruised her but good.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

When I turned on the tv tonight and she walked out in her Steve McQueens, I knew it. 2 Years ago Nicole walked out in her hot country girl two piece and heels and I was all like, she's getting the vote. Kaycee tonight was perfection in her outfit. The confidence is uncanny, and people like to follow confidence.

But maybe my theory is all bull shit too ;)

• Love 3

I knew as soon as I saw Swaggy sitting in the first row instead of Kaitlyn that he was going to propose.  Kaitlyn & Winston were not feeling it.  What we really want to know is Bay pregnant or not and what does she think of him freeloading off her parents?

I really didn't think Haleigh and Fessy would continue.  I'm just not feeling it.

We saw the most emotion with Angela and Tyler. 

Out of the 3 I think Tangela will last the longest.

• Love 11

An easy-to-miss gross moment: when Fessy said they're a couple, then as Hayleigh confirmed, you could hear him say "it's about TIME!" As if that troglodyte was OWED sexytimes by someone he targeted after seeing her in a swimsuit. A vile piece of shit. Er, I mean, FUCK YOU, FESSY.

• Love 14

No interviews happening anywhere.  When you say you are going to do them Ross, put the camera on as the BY is being set up.  Dont have nothing going on.  No one knows if they have the correct page on FB, you dimwits. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I thought Josh was supposed be doing backyard interviews as well, I don’t see them on the feeds either 

Those will be on Pop app tomorrow. The CBB annoying duo is doing interviews on Facebook Watch “soon”

I'm trying to come up with reasons for all the KC votes.

Bay - Tyler burned that vote too bad. She was going to hold a grudge.

Scottie - I think Scottie thought their friendship was real. Tyler's smarmy goodbye message hurt Scottie's feelings.

Sam - again, Sam had romantic/intense feelings for Tyler, and she found out they were not returned in the slightest.

RS - KC probably treated RS the best out of all of Level 6. When she was doing the punishments KC was kind and supportive. I think RS associates Tyler too much with Brett and Angela.

Fessy - ??? This one is the head-scratcher. He's the one who really "flipped" IMO. 

• Love 7

I was annoyed that they cut to commercial just as Tyler was finishing hugging whoever it was (maybe Brett?) and seemed to be turning toward Angela. I wanted to see their reunion!

JC was so dejected, sitting in the jury. I almost felt bad for him. Almost, but not quite.

I can't believe Haleigh and Fessy are a thing. Ugh.

Swayleigh deserve each other. Though at this point Swaggy is probably closer to Bayleigh's dad than to Bayleigh herself.

I thought I was okay with either Kaycee or Tyler winning, but I'm honestly a little sad it wasn't Tyler. He was the man behind the curtain for the entire game. But I'm glad he's walking away with $75k, and the girl. If he was going to lose, at least he lost to a decent person.

• Love 13

Every season we moan about how rushed things are at the end and the camera cutting off all the hugging and after glow etc.  Every damn season.  Let us view the stage and all the hugging with each other and parents for cryin' out loud. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, HartofDixie said:

Question: Have past jurors come out after the fact to say they should have voted the other way?  I’m wondering how some will feel when they watch and see how much Tyler ran the game.

* Almost at 500 pages!

We can do it!! For sure once the interviews are posted. 

13 minutes ago, missyb said:

KC said one important thing that sealed her win with RS, Bay and Sam. She made sure people were "ok" when things were rough. 

100% Scottie flipped his vote after Tyler said that to Bay that he was acted like Scottie was his best friend.

THIS.

Tyler's entire answer to Bay's question was horrible. He made it seem like he intentionally tried to make Bay his enemy AND basically said he was just pretending to be Scottie's friend all along.

I don't think he had any chance of winning over Bay's vote, but telling Scottie that he was just using him minutes before he's about to vote ... Sheesh.

• Love 6

Fuck you Fessy, Swaggy, Bayleigh and Scottie.

But THANK YOU to all you incandescent, ravishing, incisive, revelatory, sensational, confrontational, adorable and flat-out fabulous posters here. It was a great pleasure sharing the summer with you.

Au reservoir!

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 17