Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Cutty said:

You could tell Bayleigh didn't want to say yes. So cringeworthy. 

26 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Saying NO! on national would have made them famous forever.  Now they will be forgotten in about 10 minutes.

Well, I think that she was cornered and in shock. So what the hell was she suppose to do. She had to say yes. FUCK HIM. She had to. But I don't think this will last. And I think she is pregnant. Oh, they're in for such a wild ride.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Kudos to those of you watching/reporting on the Swayleigh interview.  I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.  I'm afraid all the residual eye-rolling might induce a seizure.

Honestly, Sam's might have been worse, lol.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Go back under your racist rock where you belong, nasty loser.</p>&mdash; glitter bug (@glitterybug79) <a href="https://twitter.com/glitterybug79/status/1045152906272542720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
My reply 

5 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Years ago over a summer break, my family went to a theme park in Virginia, and my brother and I went on this one roller coaster, the Loch Ness Monster, over and over again - nine times total - during the course of the day. We were about to leave, and we wanted to go just ONE more time, and my mom suggested that if we went ten times total it might sound like just a boast, whereas "nine times" is believable. Ah, good thinking, Mom!

That's just my advance pep talk if this thread doesn't quite hit 500 pages. Four hundred and ninety-nine sounds so much more realistic!

So does 501. We'll be dissecting the hell out of these interviews anyway.

• Love 4
Just now, mooses said:

Because that's Big Brother. It's their prerogative to vote for a nice, non-strategic game (especially because I love Kaycee!), but being cutthroat and having that level of thought behind every move is impressive. There's one winner. If they had the chance, they would have taken him out in the same way (and they tried!)

Again, it doesn't mean they owe them his vote, but it's disappointing that being responsible for every move in the House (so much so that his eviction order went exactly as planned, which is usually laughed at when people try to strategize that far) isn't respected as much as being nice. 

I think there's a line between being strategic and behind moves against them, and bluntly telling people that you were never their friend and were just using/manipulating them all along 2 minutes before they vote on whether to give you half a million.

• Love 9

All you awesome post-ers! I have read the posts here for a couple of seasons. Your updates, commentary, humor and zingers add so much to the viewing experience.

Just wanted to give you props and say thank you, great season and can't wait for next year to see what you all come up with! Cheers.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Kudos to those of you watching/reporting on the Swayleigh interview.  I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.  I'm afraid all the residual eye-rolling might induce a seizure.

I tried to watch it on FB but it kept bombing out.  I hate that so I turned it off.

4 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

I think there's a line between being strategic and behind moves against them, and bluntly telling people that you were never their friend and were just using/manipulating them all along 2 minutes before they vote on whether to give you half a million.

I honestly still think the decision was made prior to the questions. But, yeah, I agree. It kind of sucks because you have to explain your game, which generally is going to include some manipulation and use of HGs, and the Jury can't process or come to terms with what you just said. Meanwhile, Julie is yelling at you that you have 45 seconds to explain the last 99 days. 

But it's hard - everyone was on Paul for not owning his moves last season, and Tyler totally owned it this season. Both controlled everything their season, and both lost.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
Just now, Skyfall said:

Was Krazy K always a blonde?!?!

No, she dyed her hair after she got out.

I'm thrilled that Angela/Rachel have made up. I loved their friendship and worried that Kaycee/Tyler would have had Angela be less willing to get close to Rachel again.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

I honestly still think the decision was made prior to the questions. But, yeah, I agree. It kind of sucks because you have to explain your game, which generally is going to include some manipulation and use of HGs, and the Jury can't process or come to terms with what you just said. Meanwhile, Julie is yelling at you that you have 45 seconds to explain the last 99 days. 

But it's hard - everyone was on Paul for not owning his moves last season, and Tyler totally owned it this season. Both controlled everything their season, and both lost.

There's owning your game, but Operation: Best Friend Scottie was a move that didn't even work the way he wanted to or do much of anything for Tyler that week. Bay didn't put Scottie OTB because of it. It was just really weird of him to bring it up and 'own it' when it was a nothing move that didn't work.

• Love 2

Do Ross and Marissa even watch the show? Marissa loves Sam's approach to the game? They think Haleigh was in an amazing relationship? 

I miss Morgan's interviews. She had such a sneaky Raven interview last season!

• Love 6

Haleigh was set on Kaycee in Jury, then she started to change her mind at roundtable and waited for final speeches.

She wanted to see how they represented their games - what they thought they played a part in because they were giving credit to them that maybe the didn't even know they were a part of. 

Fessy's vote was based on Kaycee beating him in the Veto competition since it sealed his eviction, but he points out he beat her in the "catching" portions, she just beat her in the mouth-catching. A jerk to the end.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

That is pretty much what he just said in his interview, lol!

But he makes sure to mention beat her in both catching portions, but he lost because he doesn't spend a lot of time "catching stuff in his mouth." 

UGH.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mooses said:

But he makes sure to mention beat her in both catching portions, but he lost because he doesn't spend a lot of time "catching stuff in his mouth." 

UGH.

Fuck you, Fessy. Seriously.

OMG! Angela and Tyler are from the same town? I never would have guessed! You'd think it would have come up some time over the past 99 days.

• Love 2

Rachel must have told Angela she was called Ikea Furniture at the beginning of the game. Heh. Seems like they really cleared the air about their miscommunication - she figured it out now that Rachel wasn't actually turning on her. Her thing was all about loyalty, and when she thought someone was screwing around with that, she saw red and shouldn't have said the things she said - she feels horrible.

Tyler was the first guy she ever said "I love you" to first. 

She says this game made her a different person for the better.

• Love 15