Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Even though Sam is kinda slightly batshit crazy - this season did kind of score with her in the house.  She's like a live-in maid.  Makes the beds... cleans the kitchen... does the laundry...

...restocks the bats in her belfry....

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They seriously couldn't come up with Q, U and X?

Hell, they could drop "I brought my oils" and replace it with "Irrelevant" if they really wanted to work the irrelevant clip in there (and they should). Heck, they even HAD a Queen reference, so that could have been Q. And no one ever said "unbelievable?" Really?

X for Xanax - Sam. 

Or X for X-rated and they could give us some Bayleigh Swaggy footage. (No thank you). 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Love 4

Ok, I’m going to regret saying this:

I normally eschew showmances like the plague, but dammit Tyler and Angela are cute together - and not just because they’re both studiously trying to avoid any behavior which would normally feed the showmance shtick.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 18
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ok, I’m going to regret saying this:

I normally eschew showmances like the plague, but dammit Tyler and Angela are cute together - and not just because they’re both studiously trying to avoid any behavior which would normally feed the showmance shtick.

Ditto. I cannot stand showmances- I want to watch game not the lovey dovey crap. Maybe I'm getting soft in my older age of (34- lmao) but they are just too adorable. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh I have. I don't watch the non-live eps anymore and I have seen maybe 1 hour total of the feeds in the last 2 weeks. But I'm not gonna stop talking about how dumb these people are because they are just so dumb and it needs to be stated. But I do think we should all accept that they will continue to cast idiots and that the game play will suck every season.

ETA: And if there was no one pointing out how stupid level 6 and their cronies were too then this place would just be Reddit or jokers and no one wants that.

Please don't go away.  You help avoid the echo chamber of this season I increasingly dislike. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, backformore said:

My fantasy  :

Scottie goes to jury house. 

Hayleigh goes to jury house. 

IN a few weeks, Fessy shows up.   He makes a crack about Scottie being a virgin nerd.  Scottie replies, "No, just a nerd."  And Scottie ad Hayleigh laugh. 

Fessy spends the rest of the time trying to figure it out.  

Well, by then Bayleigh could be showing, so he might put two and two together...

• Love 9
On August 20, 2018 at 3:27 PM, Cutty said:

It's a long running series on MTV. Sort of a cross between Survivor and Big Brother but the players are more openly trashy. It's over the top with the drama but the challenges are legit great. Better than anything on the aforementioned shows. 

They've run out of MTV personalities to cast so they've dipped their toes into former BB players. Natalie, Paulie, Jozea and Davonne are on the current season. 

I'd rather see BB people on The Challenge than those losers from Are You the One or Bad Girls Club. 

• Love 5

Sam was talking to Scottie in the kitchen about her favourite bird: the Eastern bluebird. When Scottie admitted that he didn't think he had ever seen one, Sam pointed out that she has one tattooed on her arm.

Sam: "Ruthless [her grandmother] used to call me her 'bluebird of happiness'."
Me: "And we call you our bluebird of batshit insanity!"

• Love 14
On 8/20/2018 at 3:27 PM, Callaphera said:

Go Canucks Go! ... right to the bottom of the rankings, where you're predicted to finish, just like last year. Woo. *spins fingers in the air unenthusiastically*

I’m a Blues fan so over 50 years of disappointment (not totally for me I’ve only been watching hockey for the last 7 years(Plus a Cubs fan so before a couple of years ago really used to disappointment) 

it’s sad but I still have only checked in on the live feeds once since signing up, I should have waited til after next week when I find out if I have to have surgery and will be on bed rest. 

Edited by carpedi7
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, carpedi7 said:

I’m a Blues fan so over 50 years of disappointment (not totally for me I’ve only been watching hockey for the last 7 years(Plus a Cubs fan so before a couple of years ago really used to disappointment) 

One of my old high school buddies lives in St. Louis, and he says the Blues are the most appropriately-named team in the history of the sport.  :D

• Love 2
1 hour ago, backformore said:

My fantasy  :

IN a few weeks, Fessy shows up.   He makes a crack about Scottie being a virgin nerd.  Scottie replies, "No, just a nerd."  And Scottie ad Hayleigh laugh. 

Beautiful. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Sam was talking to Scottie in the kitchen about her favourite bird: the Eastern bluebird. When Scottie admitted that he didn't think he had ever seen one, Sam pointed out that she has one tattooed on her arm.

Sam: "Ruthless [her grandmother] used to call me her 'bluebird of happiness'."
Me: "And we call you our bluebird of batshit insanity!"

LOL, she has a good sense of humor sometimes. 

Edited by Wings
6 minutes ago, Wings said:

LOL, guess she doesn't like her grandmother.  

Her grandmother’s name is Ruth and, IIRC, approves of the nickname.  ?

2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

FTR, I haven't come across a video of last night's Sam/Brett shenanigans (I'm looking!) but can I offer you another little piece of crazy!Sam feeling Tyler's feet in his sleep? https://streamable.com/gegto

Your guess is as good as mine as to what the fuck she was doing there. Midnight foot rubs?

Maybe she bumped his feet earlier while she was trying to move things around and get settled for bed.  Then when she knew that she was about to climb in to her bed for the night, she just gave his feet a sweet little rub as if to say “good night” and apologize for disturbing him earlier.  She is pretty affectionate.  I could see that being one possibility.

Nope. Still believe the long con. A rambling and weird conversation from Sam isn't going to change my mind. I don't deny the fact that she may be completely and utterly bonkers but I still think it's a long con. 

Having had loved ones with mental illness, I have to admit, I’m concerned about Sam. I hope she is okay.  I only get what you guys tell me because I’m not a feed watcher.  So I take your perceptions with a grain of salt.  Some think it’s real, some think  it’s gameplay. All I know is that I thought she was awesome from the start. So, I’m still a supporter. ?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ceeg said:
3 hours ago, leocadia said:

I thought the same thing the other night when Kaycee was insistently telling Fessy that they "for sure" had the votes to get Scottie out, even if he used Sam as the replacement nom.  If she's not working with Brett and/or JC, how the hell can she know where their votes are for sure.  Of course, she was talking to dooFes (tm @cork dork) so it went right over his head.

They only need 3 votes for Fessy to break the tie: Tyler, KC, Angela. Haleigh's vote would make it 4. Brett and JC would be irrelevant. Substitute anyone in as the nominee, as long as Fessy breaks the tie to evict Scottie, they have the votes, without ever including JC or Brett.

Oops...I didn't really count the votes, I guess it was explainable, but she just seemed really cocky to me.  ;-)

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:
1 hour ago, backformore said:

My fantasy  :

Well, by then Bayleigh could be showing, so he might put two and two together...

In that scenario, I imagine Fes would assume Scottie lost it to Bayleigh ;)  "Dude, you voted Swaggy out AND slept with his girl????"

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Please don't go away.  You help avoid the echo chamber of this season I increasingly dislike. 

I don't echo anyone. I make up my own mind.  And I love Level 6 so shoot me.

• Love 16

FTR, I haven't come across a video of last night's Sam/Brett shenanigans (I'm looking!) but can I offer you another little piece of crazy!Sam feeling Tyler's feet in his sleep? https://streamable.com/gegto

Your guess is as good as mine as to what the fuck she was doing there. Midnight foot rubs?

I canNOT. And yet, I must. What the fuck????? Y'all she is seriously fucking batshit and should have been pulled weeks ago. But then, they stood by and let Gina Marie have a full blown bulimic meltdown on national television, so they clearly dgaf about the houseguests' mental health. 

And to whoever said pulling for mental illness would be illegal discrimination, I hope to fuck that's not true. But, California... 

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Dying. ?

Unpopular opinion time: I watched the clip of Tyler, Angela, and Fayleigh taking in the HOH, and kind of loved the four of them together. I don't think it's going to happen, but I wouldn't be upset by that F4. Of course, a lot of the convo was Fessy talking about Sam's bananapants "put up Haleigh" pitch, so the (schadenfreude) comedy was ripe for the picking. 

41 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Maybe she bumped his feet earlier while she was trying to move things around and get settled for bed.  Then when she knew that she was about to climb in to her bed for the night, she just gave his feet a sweet little rub as if to say “good night” and apologize for disturbing him earlier.  She is pretty affectionate.  I could see that being one possibility.

That’s pretty much exactly what she said happened. This morning she asked Tyler if he felt her touch his feet and then described that exact situation. Tyler said he did not feel it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Meanwhile back in lovebird land. These two have such great chemistry. I could totally see them lasting 4eva.

Geeeez...  if these two were a couple in real life, I’d say they’re already close enough to Splitsville to find it without needing the GPS.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ugh. That's cute, REAL cute. You privileged male posters all up in my safe space. DIS-GUS-TING. 

That’s me, all right; privileged, male, and lovin’ it while it lasts!  :D

P. S.: You left out “white”.  ;>

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, leocadia said:

In that scenario, I imagine Fes would assume Scottie lost it to Bayleigh ;)  "Dude, you voted Swaggy out AND slept with his girl????"

If JC is voted out before Fes he'll probably pin being the father on Scotty out of habit.

Then Scotty would try to explain things like gestation periods and trimesters to Fessy who would just get confused.

• Love 7

I don't think Sam is necessarily "crazy." I think she has like a personality disorder. She's manipulative, judgmental, attention-seeking, has major issues with women, and has a narcissistic idea that every man and woman is secretly in love with her. But here's the thing: she also seems to think all these traits are wonderful ones, and there's no need to change. So the DR can give her happy pills that control the mood swings, but i don't see a therapist/shrink being able to do much with her. Especially as she's mentioned that both her grandma and mother are much the same way.

• Love 12

Something else I enjoyed from last night:

JC and Tyler were talking about Bayleigh. Tyler said “No matter how mad I’d ever get at anyone I’d NEVER scream at anyone like that.” JC said “She’s just entitled. ENTITLED. And she must be looking like a good girl on the show because she still got the crowd cheering for her when she walked out of there.” JC clearly has Bayleigh’s number. Entitled bitch. Why can’t Rockstar see that Bayleigh’s MUCH worse than Angela in that department? Oh, right. As Bayleigh astutely pointed out Rockstar hates white people more than Bayleigh does.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

Having had loved ones with mental illness, I have to admit, I’m concerned about Sam. I hope she is okay.  I only get what you guys tell me because I’m not a feed watcher.  So I take your perceptions with a grain of salt.  Some think it’s real, some think  it’s gameplay. All I know is that I thought she was awesome from the start. So, I’m still a supporter. ?

Oh it is real. No question about it. But seems like she knows it and is using it. For whatever this is worth. It's almost as if she controls the crazy volume herself. So strange.

29 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't think Sam is necessarily "crazy." I think she has like a personality disorder. She's manipulative, judgmental, attention-seeking, has major issues with women, and has a narcissistic idea that every man and woman is secretly in love with her. But here's the thing: she also seems to think all these traits are wonderful ones, and there's no need to change. So the DR can give her happy pills that control the mood swings, but i don't see a therapist/shrink being able to do much with her. Especially as she's mentioned that both her grandma and mother are much the same way.

Yes, you express much more eloquently what I was trying to hammer together above. And that's why I stand by my conviction that she's playing the long con.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

That’s me, all right; privileged, male, and lovin’ it while it lasts!  :D

P. S.: You left out “white”.  ;>

I didn't want to presume. I'm having one of those days where everything I touch blows up in my face (*looks with longing at the dinner I just fucked up* *looks longingly at the Domino's Pizza website*) and while I was 99% sure I would be right, today would be the day that the 1% wins. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm not going to buy a lottery ticket but I will wrap myself in bubble wrap, just in case. Because things come in threes and the third one is lurking around the corner.

3 hours ago, carpedi7 said:

At least your city doesn't riot when they lose Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Twice

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Y'all too quiet and just rehashing ole crazy Sam stuff. Is it because Scottie is a done deal? I was hoping to find something better on here than on Paradise.

Nah, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are relatively slow and quiet on the feeds at this point. Soon, as the numbers dwindle down, it'll be most of the week that's slow. 

3 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Yes, you express much more eloquently what I was trying to hammer together above. And that's why I stand by my conviction that she's playing the long con.

We may be the only two on the long con train but we can be seat buddies. I'll bring snacks!

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Oh it is real. No question about it. But seems like she knows it and is using it. For whatever this is worth. It's almost as if she controls the crazy volume herself. So strange.

Yes! A perfect description. Sam may have a personality disorder, or something off, but she's totally playing Big Brother. Her whole pre-show bio was about manipulation. She just has the weirdest damn strategy, intensity and crazy mood swings. She's still one hot mess to watch. I think the DR should let her walk if she wants too, but she's by no means a prisoner. She can leave any time if she hates this game/sport/whatever and "fake" people so much.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3

Quoting from u/LCO45 over on Reddit:

JC brings Haleigh back to reality when she asks how dating works after the show with "don't let it go to your head girl. You're only going to be famous for five minutes." Haha. Girl is too used to "we'll be so famous" talks with dumb ass Fessy.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I didn't want to presume. I'm having one of those days where everything I touch blows up in my face (*looks with longing at the dinner I just fucked up* *looks longingly at the Domino's Pizza website*) and while I was 99% sure I would be right, today would be the day that the 1% wins. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm not going to buy a lottery ticket but I will wrap myself in bubble wrap, just in case. Because things come in threes and the third one is lurking around the corner.

Don’t worry - you’re all good, and I’m virtually uninsultable.  :)

At least your city doesn't riot when they lose Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Twice

Or, even worse, riot when they win.  ;)

We may be the only two on the long con train but we can be seat buddies. I'll bring snacks!

Aw hell, make it three.  I’ll bring the popcorn and the Cuervo.

19 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I'm still with you guys on the long con train, but then I haven't seen everything you guys have on the feeds and green debates the contrary very well.

Actually... nothing says the two are mutually exclusive....  :>

• Love 4

So Haleigh is pissy with Faysal at the moment because of something he said earlier about a woman he was "talking to" before the show who has a child.  She wonders what it all means for their relationship if he was semi involved with this other woman and they were on good terms when he entered the BB house.  He was trying to tell her that nothing was going to change between him and Haleigh once the show is over.  Run girl, run!  The picture below is what happened after she came out of the shower and wanted to leave the HOH room.  He was forcing the hug and she clearly didn't want to reciprocate but eventually caved.

Faysal hug 2.png

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Now I wonder if they hear rattlesnakes hissing beside certain people too.  Or can't remember if some incident they remember only took place in their head and not in reality.  Wow, sounds like there is a history of mental health issues in this family if so.

JC brings Haleigh back to reality when she asks how dating works after the show with "don't let it go to your head girl. You're only going to be famous for five minutes." Haha. Girl is too used to "we'll be so famous" talks with dumb ass Fessy.

And props to JC actually being the voice of reason.  Well, credit where it is due.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, green said:

I don't echo anyone. I make up my own mind.  And I love Level 6 so shoot me.

I'm not sure why you would take my comment personally.  Everyone here seems to love Level 6.  And I'm aware of your opinion as you're quite prolific.  No shame in that.  But it does show that an opposing opinion is unpopular. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Or, even worse, riot when they win.  ;)

Have you ever seen the city of Lexington, KY after a college basketball championship win?

Hoo boy...talk about a riot.

Fessy is just too dang controlling and possessive from what I’ve seen.  I hope he and Hay don’t have anything outside the house.  She deserves better.

• Love 6

Hay has been so lighthearted and fun hanging out with everyone today in the backyard.  Immediate mood shift as soon as she walked into the HOH with Fessy.

Fessy: To Hay "Just stop, stop being in a bad mood."

Me: Come on Hay, you can do it!  Realize that he is the source of your bad mood.  This is the first step to getting him out of your life.

Edited by lilabennet
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, lilabennet said:

Hay has been so lighthearted and fun hanging out with everyone today in the backyard.  Immediate mood shift as soon as she walked into the HOH with Fessy.

Fessy: To Hay "Just stop, stop being in a bad mood."

Me: Come on Hay, you can do it!  Realize that he is the source of your bad mood.  This is the first step to getting him out of your life.

Or at least: "Realize that you can be in any damn mood that you want." 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

...restocks the bats in her belfry....

[rolling on floor]

6 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

[laughing my ass off]

YOU GUYS!  Stop it.  You are killing me and it's bed time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm not sure why you would take my comment personally.  Everyone here seems to love Level 6.  And I'm aware of your opinion as you're quite prolific.  No shame in that.  But it does show that an opposing opinion is unpopular. 

I have been on your side more often than not but more so when it comes to Survivor.  I remember posting about how I did not think Parvati or Sandra were great players and I felt as if people wanted to rip my head off after making that comment.  I am also a fan of Phillip (hence my avatar) and Coach (I do not think either of them are great players just highly entertaining).  So I get where you are coming from, okay sorry to take this off topic but that's what I tend to do take things off topic.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I remember posting about how I did not think Parvati or Sandra were great players and I felt as if people wanted to rip my head off after making that comment.

FIGHTIN' WORDS!

I know, though—I don't remember being at odds with RedheadZombie before. This season is tearing us apart!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So, I have disagreed with pretty much each and everyone of y’all. Obviously, I was always right, but I am nice about it. Because I love each and everyone of y’all. 

So let’s just do that. Agree to disagree but love each other (and love the fact that we are so super smarter than everyone in any of these houses, ever).

Hell, I love everybody even when they’re pissing me off.

• Love 17
38 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I have been on your side more often than not but more so when it comes to Survivor.  I remember posting about how I did not think Parvati or Sandra were great players and I felt as if people wanted to rip my head off after making that comment.  I am also a fan of Phillip (hence my avatar) and Coach (I do not think either of them are great players just highly entertaining).  So I get where you are coming from, okay sorry to take this off topic but that's what I tend to do take things off topic.

I appreciate that! ?

• Love 2

Okay, this is probably REALLY showing my age, but...

I’ve noticed whenever Brett gets out of the shower, the first thing he does is rub lotion or some such on himself.  

Doesn’t that kinda defeat the purpose of a shower?  :)

• Love 2