Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam describes herself in the BB house as the PG-13 version of herself.  She can't wait until she gets out of the house.  She says she can't wait to get her tan on, put her tits out, chest up, and be herself.  She says everyone will be shocked and amazed.  

Sam finger.png

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Ha! Sam's talking about how the Her in the House isn't anything like the Her in the Real World, ("Who I am outside of here isn't good for TV, and I would never display that...like for the little girls. I just keep picturing the little girls that look up to me and try to watch myself on a 10 year old level. I'm just not willing to play Never Have I Ever, I'm not willing to shake my ass ... I can't wait to get my mojo back.

But she holds her middle fingers up the whole time, I assume to discourage them from airing it.

Yep. She thinks they can use that if she’s doing it. 

She also said she can’t wait to have her tits out. And how her in the B.B. house is the pg 13 version of her true self. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is it wrong to hope that Sam just have a massive breakdown this week and they're forced to let her DOR? I'm just so tired of her.

I honestly would love a DR where she admits she's playing the game her way. Otherwise, she can skidaddle. 

Listening to that speech, though, she's obviously just (trying) to play the sweet girl role for all those kids, so she'd probably never admit it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, I don't know if Kaycee fully gets how crazy Sam is about Tyler. I think it was just a poor choice of words. Kaycee's been a little snappy this week, but she doesn't intentionally do stuff like this to hurt people. I think she was talking generally but doesn't get that she just planted a seed in Sam's head and that could very well blow things up when Tyler takes Angela down.

Idk, in a week when Sam's had breakdown after breakdown and has made it clear that her issues have a lot to do with feeling romantically neglected/rejected that was an exceptionally poor choice of words from KC. I don't think it was intentionally douchey but it was certainly ill-considered. 

And ... uh-oh. Angela's made enchiladas for the house. Sam won't like that Angela has decided to reignite the cooking wars.

• Love 4

I hate enchiladas but now I want some dammit.

JC still doesn't realize there's a L6, right? I find it even crazier that he hasn't figured it out since he actually talks to them so much more than Hay and co. do.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Brett is SO much better at bullshitting people than Tyler is. Tyler just comes off so fake most of the time, but Brett really sells it. Ugh, I wish Brett would take Tyler down, but Tyler will for sure get to him first because Brett is stupidly committed to L6.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, mooses said:

Sam tells Kaycee:

"As much as I love Angela-la, I got the feeling I was being replaced..."

So, she is jealous of Angela/Tyler. And she does have a crush on Brett. And I have no idea what she'd do between Kaycee/Rockstar. I lean her keeping Rockstar, but I don't know.

ETA: Kaycee reassures her: "Tyler is in love with you."

I think maybe she should have said Tyler loves you. I think the “in love” might send her on a spiral. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Ha! Sam's talking about how the Her in the House isn't anything like the Her in the Real World, ("Who I am outside of here isn't good for TV, and I would never display that...like for the little girls. I just keep picturing the little girls that look up to me and try to watch myself on a 10 year old level. I'm just not willing to play Never Have I Ever, I'm not willing to shake my ass ... I can't wait to get my mojo back.")

But she holds her middle fingers up the whole time, I assume to discourage them from airing it.

ETA: They start to reference the jobs Production "asked" them to use for the show, and feeds cut.

I want to know who these ten year old girls are that are watching the feeds and idolizing a HG instead of... I dunno, playing? Or looking up to a better female role model? Y'know, maybe one that understands what female empowerment really is.

Edited by Callaphera
because the feeds aren't the show and apparently I can't tell the difference
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think maybe she should have said Tyler loves you. I think the “in love” might send her on a spiral. 

I was thinking back to Tyler saying Sam said something weird: she reminded him that she just loves him like a brother - she doesn't want to f- him or anything!

And, after her Brett revelation, I realized she was probably worried that she was leading Tyler on. That he'd take the way she acted around him the wrong way, so she wanted to be really clear. She didn't want to be like Haleigh or Kaitlyn. And it's what she's scared Brett is doing to her. Because she's not in love with Tyler.

She's in love with Brett! (Still makes me giggle.) 

• Love 6

I don't think any HG should be using the words "in love" with Sam. Even if they don't mean it "like that" Sam is totally the type who will take it "like that" and run with it and there will be DR meltdowns tomorrow when Tyler uses the veto on brazen hussy fitness model Angela. 

• Love 1

Hayleigh was doing a mock interview in the backyard and she asked JC if he had a message to the gay men of America. JC responded “Brett’s a sloppy bottom.” Heh heh. Brett took it (pun intended) with good humor.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

For whatever it’s worth every casual episode only watcher I know can’t stand Sam. 

I wish I knew more casual watchers who felt the same. They all seem to love Sam, especially for calling out those cheap sluts Haleigh and Kaitlyn for being cheap sluts. And going online is even worse, with many of them praising Sam for "telling it like is," etc. And the very worst insults against Haleigh and Kaitlyn were almost exclusively by other women. And then there's the whole "Bayleigh is a Queen and if You Don't Bow Down You Are Racist" contingent of fans online, the same ones I ranted about some pages back.

But I am so very thankful for this site, where people can have actual discussions and debates and opinions. It's so nice to be here and not be branded a hateful misogynist or a hateful racist by fans of Sam or Bayleigh if I dare express a differing opinion.

• Love 16

So based on this conversation, around 7:25pm, Sam has not been the most or only "real" person on the house. Apparently we are getting a PG version and not the real Sam. 
So her claims are all BS. She is playing a version of herself. Just like everyone else.
That is what is frustrating about her. How she feels, thins, acts are not so different from anyone else. She is judgmental as are others. She is not separate and different from the rest.

Sam and Brett talking in the kitchen. She is pulling complements out of him.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is it wrong to hope that Sam just has a massive breakdown this week and they're forced to let her DOR? I'm just so tired of her.

I don't wish a breakdown on anyone, but I wish one on myself even less and I'm afraid that if we have to deal with her like this for the rest of the season, we're all susceptible to it happening.

• Love 5

@realvegas4sure do the HG go off site for the Hacker Comp? Looks like a hotel floor. #BB20 

More REALvegas4sure #bb20 Retweeted Blurred Visionary 
Basement of the house/studio. They don't leave the compound.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Yes, but can't she looked at the camera direct, instead of looking up and down and all around? It makes the compliment seem insincere.

Do they actually have a video screen view of Julie when voting?  Or are they just looking into a camera and back-and-forthing with Julie over audio?

My mom and dad are both "casual" viewers in that they don't get feeds or check on here, and both do NOT like Sam, see the hypocrisy, would like to see Tyler get taken down, but also agree that it's a really good cast. (My dad, shocking to me, actually ENJOYED Swaggy's visit to Bayleigh's home. I'm having him tested for dementia.)

Did anyone notice last night when Brett made some sort of baked apple/ice cream concoction, and shared it with the other HGs? More power to all of them, as I am not into sharing utensils and the like with others, but I swear to dog that same slobbery spoon went from Brett to Angela to Scottie to Tyler and back around MULTIPLE times. I was cringing around the second circuit, but good for them for having such a hippie-saliva-love-fest.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

My mom and dad are both "casual" viewers in that they don't get feeds or check on here, and both do NOT like Sam, see the hypocrisy, would like to see Tyler get taken down, but also agree that it's a really good cast. (My dad, shocking to me, actually ENJOYED Swaggy's visit to Bayleigh's home. I'm having him tested for dementia.)

Did anyone notice last night when Brett made some sort of baked apple/ice cream concoction, and shared it with the other HGs? More power to all of them, as I am not into sharing utensils and the like with others, but I swear to dog that same slobbery spoon went from Brett to Angela to Scottie to Tyler and back around MULTIPLE times. I was cringing around the second circuit, but good for them for having such a hippie-saliva-love-fest.

Your father likes Swaggy and/or Bayleigh? He must be committed at once. Pronto!

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Do they actually have a video screen view of Julie when voting?  Or are they just looking into a camera and back-and-forthing with Julie over audio?

I don't know for sure, but I thought it was just a camera. 

2 hours ago, missyb said:

@realvegas4sure do the HG go off site for the Hacker Comp? Looks like a hotel floor. #BB20 

I was wondering that myself, so thanks for posting that.  

7 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Also, just for me personally, I tend to root for the lgbt housemates until they give me reason not to. So far KC has been chill and normal and sweet, and though I’ve disagreed with a lot of what JC says, he’s playing a good game. And I like that he’s not a typical BB gay guy. 

I am that way with older contestants, I always tend to root for them and none of them ever seem to last very long.  

I am not sure why but I really like KC, she reminds me of someone I know and so I cannot help but get good vibes from KC.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Nope- they can't seer in the DR. It's just a camera right in front of them. And then there are people that sit behind the wall and ask them questions. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Angela spilled her life story to Tyler and it kinda explains a bit about why she's such an Ice Queen (still don't forgive her for what she did/said to and about Rachel, though):

Part One: https://streamable.com/1699w
Part Two: https://streamable.com/ufos2

Fascinating stuff, thanks!

I love how Sam had to break into her story to just tie it into herself at one point. 

She was like Samye West there. "Imma let you finish your story to Tyler, Angela, but I just have to say that I did ballet and you'd be a great ballerina!"

• Love 4
6 hours ago, urusai said:

Sam is not getting a good edit on the show. 

That's BB protecting themselves.  If she gets worse or self-evicts they have set the stage for why.  But if they didn't put those segments in and she left or had to be removed by production they would have a hell of a time to post-edit the reason in for the TV viewers.  Better to go with "The Madness of Queen Sam: Part 1, Prologue" now.  If she sloughs through somehow it is just there as local color for the week and will be forgotten.  If she leaves it is then there for a real reason.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, green said:

That's BB protecting themselves.  If she gets worse or self-evicts they have set the stage for why.  But if they didn't put those segments in and she left or had to be removed by production they would have a hell of a time to post-edit the reason in for the TV viewers.  Better to go with "The Madness of Queen Sam: Part 1, Prologue" now.  If she sloughs through somehow it is just there as local color for the week and will be forgotten.  If she leaves it is then there for a real reason.

Spot on. I think they did a good job adding JUST enough so that it probably won't put off the casuals too much, while giving them an easy thing to flashback to if she DORs when Rockstar is evicted.

• Love 3

Tyler threatening JC for his vote could backfire. Not saying it would, but it could. RS only needs three votes for a tie, which Hayleigh would break. Tread carefully, Tyler.

ETA: This post is in response to an earlier comment Tyler made to another member of L6.

Edited by LordBowen
Clarification
  • Love 4

So it sounds to me like Tyler secured JC's vote out on the hammock. It was very hard to get the whole conversation, especially when JC is talking very fast. I think to say Tyler threatened him is a big strong. They are on the the same page. Tyler did tell him that he has to vote out RS. And JC responded that he knows and is a bit offended that Tyler has to keep checking and telling him. But it remained friendly. JC reiterated that Tyler is the one person he's genuinely loyal to and is his ride or die/F2.  So I don't see JC going rogue on him when the votes are so tight. Tyler also advised JC that he has to quit acting so surprised after the votes.  I think JC knows this week will probably draw the line for the rest of the season, and his boy Fessy might very well feel betrayed. I think he gets that, but I'm not 100% sure. 

ETA: It's kinda cute how JC told Tyler how he was genuinely sweating OTEV and was scared Tyler was going to lose. He wasn't sure whether Tyler or RS had the right answer at the end.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

Yeah, I wouldn't call it threatening, either, just a basic "you really have to make sure to vote Rockstar out" and JC agreed. 

The crazy thing is that the numbers are going to be 4-2, which is how the Hive think the vote WILL go, just the other direction!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Nope- they can't seer in the DR. It's just a camera right in front of them. And then there are people that sit behind the wall and ask them questions. 

That’s what I thought - which is why I don’t understand people faulting Hay for not looking at Julie when Hay compliments her, because it’s not like Hay actually sees her at the moment.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The crazy thing is that the numbers are going to be 4-2, which is how the Hive think the vote WILL go, just the other direction!!

I think the real wild card is Scottie, if he gets wind of how the votes are going like he did last week.

He's better at sniffing around than the rest of The Hive.

• Love 3

Tyler basically told Haleigh he's not going to take  RS off the block by not telling her anything in their final talk.

He was like a cat playing with a mouse. His whole demeanor was that he doesn't trust her at all.  

He asked her how many days ago did she put him up as the hacker and what exactly changed in that short period of time? And she pretty much had nothing to say.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

She DID threaten to not vote for him in the end if he went against her here. I think that's BS, but hey, it's at least a pretty good argument for a guy who is obviously looking ahead to the end of the game. 

Haleigh might claim she will be a bitter juror, but I don't buy it. In the end, if it is Tyler versus another member of L4, I bet she votes for Tyler.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

That’s what I thought - which is why I don’t understand people faulting Hay for not looking at Julie when Hay compliments her, because it’s not like Hay actually sees her at the moment.

But all the other HG look straight ahead. Why can’t she just look at the camera?

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Mhl2016 said:

But all the other HG look straight ahead. Why can’t she just look at the camera?

She really does do a whole head spin and complement and not looking at the camera thing. I never thought about it until it was brought up here. All the while, she's smiling about it, too. I guess it's her thing instead of shout outs!? LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

LOL at production saying (during the second Tyler/Angela clip) "Faysal! Give it a rest!" Wonder what that was about.

Fessy was badgering Haleigh to tell him the questions she got for her vlog, I think. It was pretty funny

• Love 3
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Brett is SO much better at bullshitting people than Tyler is. Tyler just comes off so fake most of the time, but Brett really sells it. Ugh, I wish Brett would take Tyler down, but Tyler will for sure get to him first because Brett is stupidly committed to L6.

He would be a great cars salesman. 

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I want to know who these ten year old girls are that are watching the feeds and idolizing a HG instead of... I dunno, playing? Or looking up to a better female role model? Y'know, maybe one that understands what female empowerment really is.

I don't think she meant the feeds. I think she meant what is shown on the TV shown.  Sam likes to play this naive little girl but she's pretty knowledgable about pop culture and likely well aware of how a tv show could be edited to portray you.

9 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

I wish I knew more casual watchers who felt the same. They all seem to love Sam, especially for calling out those cheap sluts Haleigh and Kaitlyn for being cheap sluts. And going online is even worse, with many of them praising Sam for "telling it like is," etc. And the very worst insults against Haleigh and Kaitlyn were almost exclusively by other women. And then there's the whole "Bayleigh is a Queen and if You Don't Bow Down You Are Racist" contingent of fans online, the same ones I ranted about some pages back.

But I am so very thankful for this site, where people can have actual discussions and debates and opinions. It's so nice to be here and not be branded a hateful misogynist or a hateful racist by fans of Sam or Bayleigh if I dare express a differing opinion.

I was pretty on board with Sam during that nomination speech but lately she confuses me because it's become obvious that in her every day life she can be very much like those two. so maybe it's more of "don't be like me" ??? 

9 hours ago, missyb said:

So based on this conversation, around 7:25pm, Sam has not been the most or only "real" person on the house. Apparently we are getting a PG version and not the real Sam. 
So her claims are all BS. She is playing a version of herself. Just like everyone else.
That is what is frustrating about her. How she feels, thins, acts are not so different from anyone else. She is judgmental as are others. She is not separate and different from the rest.

Sam and Brett talking in the kitchen. She is pulling complements out of him.

I really don't think she means most of those comments and that she just goes really overboard when she's upset and venting. Except I do believe the comments she makes about not liking Haleigh. Which is ok, you don't have to like everyone. She tried to be friends with Haleigh during her robot days and Haleigh blew her off a lot and made her upset. 

9 hours ago, missyb said:

That's weird, the first hacker comp they showed them coming in from outside. 

9 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I have no issues sharing utensils for a bite of something with my good friends.  And in the BB world I think they would be considered good friends. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is it wrong to hope that Sam just has a massive breakdown this week and they're forced to let her DOR? I'm just so tired of her.

If it's wrong, I don't want to be right. OVER IT. She can gtfo any time now, and yes, I mean that even at the expense of not having a DE.

10 hours ago, TimWil said:

Hayleigh was doing a mock interview in the backyard and she asked JC if he had a message to the gay men of America. JC responded “Brett’s a sloppy bottom.” Heh heh. Brett took it (pun intended) with good humor.

Dying. He pisses me off on the regular, but that is hilarious. Particularly since he directed it at Brett, who was totally in on the bromance joke with Winston, and reliably has a great sense of humor, including about himself. Well played, JC.

4 hours ago, vb68 said:

Tyler basically told Haleigh he's not going to take  RS off the block by not telling her anything in their final talk.

He was like a cat playing with a mouse. His whole demeanor was that he doesn't trust her at all.  

He asked her how many days ago did she put him up as the hacker and what exactly changed in that short period of time? And she pretty much had nothing to say.

I love this. I wish more of the (usually totally full of bs) one-on-ones went this way. Not bitchy or personal attacks, no false flattery or fake pacts. Just "this is the game, this is the move you made, now I'm making mine."

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I have no issues sharing utensils for a bite of something with my good friends.  And in the BB world I think they would be considered good friends. 

They've all been swapping germs, etc. for over 7 weeks now. 

At this point, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger :)

• Love 2

The editors are doing a good job with the episodes. They showed Sam’s crazy very well.   Her Curb stomp description was unsettling and her delivery chilling!  My show only friend said, OMG are they watching her closely in the kitchen.  Lol

• Love 6

If RockStar is voted out I think Haleigh & Fessy will self evict with her. LOL!!! Of course, Scottie will just move on and realize that he is beyond dumb. It has been funny seeing everyone's shocked faces after the vote. I don't think they'll be too shocked this time.  If Tyler uses the Veto on Angela they must know they are being played, right?

No, they'll think that Tyler is making a dumb move with his dick, since they think they have the votes even with Rockstar still on the block. 

Tyler, after all, just does whatever women tell him to do... except them, but that doesn't seem weird to them, as if something doesn't quite add up about their read on him.

• Love 6