Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

They didn't even film James and Lisa in the Houston flood. Seriously, the producers are stupid. 

What do these people do during a disaster like a hurricane? That's an issue I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with. How about y'all?

Somebody at TLC really dropped the ball, IMHO.

The higher-ups have to think filming this instead of something else will make them money. They have their priorities, and it's not ours.

• Love 3

They didn't even film James and Lisa in the Houston flood. Seriously, the producers are stupid. 

What do these people do during a disaster like a hurricane? That's an issue I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with. How about y'all?

But he’s been in 3 floods already!!!! He’s got the anxiety!!

• Love 7

TLC SUCKS. I think they must reserve like five days for filming and if something good doesn't happen on those days, it never happened. 

Just maybe the union didn't want to lose any of their members filming during a storm?

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Yeah, their multiple GoFundMe pages in the past convinced me of that a long time ago.

I didn’t know that. I’m not surprised, but I would love to know what they said. Did they really think people would see them and feel any sympathy? Let me guess. They blamed it on editing. Lisa, Dr. Now can’t degrade you anymore than you’ve already degraded yourself.

• Love 6

Bye, Felicia (Cynthia). Plenty of people would do anything to receive help from someone like Dr. Now, and you're throwing it away. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.

• Love 7

What they did was to order 50 large pizzas before the power went out to get through the night.

• Love 10

OMG! Why are they wasting precious minutes of air time on program-quitter Cynthia?! I do not care about her, her kids, or her aborted journey. 

4 minutes ago, simba barracuda said:

I am a sucker on wheels, because in James’ first episode I actually felt SORRY for Lisa. 

That's the power of editing... 

1398892899_863211224.jpg

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Lisa had me fooled. I thought she was just a not-too-bright enabler. But that smile she flashed when Dr. Now accused her of bringing in food and then admitting it with a "You caught me" expression? Christ on a crutch, lady. This isn't a fucking game. YOU'RE KILLING THIS MAN. And James is dumb enough to keep eating that slop. These people are both disgusting.

For a second, though...just a second...James had a look on his face that made me think he was beginning to come to the ugly realization of what Lisa is doing.  Like he may be starting to get uncomfortable.

What a moment.

• Love 21
Just now, Oh My. said:

For a second, though...just a second...James had a look on his face that made me think he was beginning to come to the ugly realization of what Lisa is doing.  Like he may be starting to get uncomfortable.

What a moment.

It could have been gas.

• Love 18
Just now, Oh My. said:

What a moment.

It was incredible. There's so much more to this story about James that we would like to know. It's a life and death matter. But we had to watch Cynthia climb rocks.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, zoemom said:

More likely a food coma!

I cannot begin to imagine how much food a person would have to shove in his gaping maw to gain 60 lbs in a week.  You know the food coma you get after thanksgiving dinner? Imagine feeling like that all day every day. It boggles the mind.

• Love 14

It was incredible. There's so much more to this story about James that we would like to know. It's a life and death matter. But we had to watch Cynthia climb rocks.

I missed it can someone post a screen cap?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

I didn’t know that. I’m not surprised, but I would love to know what they said. Did they really think people would see them and feel any sympathy? Let me guess. They blamed it on editing. Lisa, Dr. Now can’t degrade you anymore than you’ve already degraded yourself.

https://www.gofundme.com/h974k26s  Gofundme by LIsa's daughter

• Love 3

Oh who cares what you're about to do Cynthia. You are totally delusional and lost just enough weight to get skin removal surgery. I am kinda pissed at Dr. Now for letting her have it. And please Cynthia stop reminding us about how much weight you've lost, you already said it a million times. Color me not impressed.

Again, Lisa please stfu. 

Aaaaaaaand, there's the other shoe dropping. Here comes the real James.

• Love 8