Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Azan just won my heart by checking in with May to recognize that Grandma was leaving for a long time. He told her to wave goodbye, then asked her if she would miss her grandma. He then said "But you still have Mommy", to give her an anchor. 

Recognizing May's loss and giving comfort to a child during his own chaotic mess was nothing short of spectacular.

• Love 12

Producer: "Do you want to marry Nicole?"

Azan: "I don't know."

Meanwhile, Nicole is still planning to return to Morocco.

I loveedddd the red screen of doom and the shade. The store still hasn't been opened.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Sandusky... Danielle feels cursed by Mohamed... she can't figure out why some guy half her age with a gym bod doesn't want to be with her. It must be the curse of Mohamed, right?

There is that saying that definitely applies to Danielle, "Wherever you go, there you are."  

I wonder what kind of advice she's offering to Nicole now.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Azan isn't even LYING on camera anymore and

1. Nicole corrects him and puts words in his mouth, AFTER he admits the truth that the wedding is off for good and

2. Admits that he doesn't want to marry her.

What the hell am I watching?   This isn't a con when the con isn't even conning you anymore.  He's telling you the damn TRUTH.

That is the ultimate con!  

• Love 9
(edited)

Anyone else think it WIERD how his family, lost 6 grand on a wedding that they had to postpone. But then Later, when they are figuring food costs, Azan SAYS he is shocked and had no idea of the costs of things for the wedding. We'll.... atleast the 6grand that ur family "lost", right?

Edited by TiffTiff
  • Love 16
(edited)
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She had 6k in savings.He finagled it so the venue and the dresses cost exactly 6k.

I bet his mother and sister were in it up to their eyeballs. Cause Wafa said she lost  6K too. 

Whatever amount she had saved, he would have made sure the wedding expenses would have eaten it up. 

Shes back in the USA and no store has been opened. And I bet she’s talking to him and planning on sending money.

Robalee should have her declared incapable of handling her own affairs and get guardianship.

I see, I think I misheard RE some of the cost. You better believe there is a 'problem' with the 'shop' and Nicole needs to send more money to ensure it opens.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

This was what you would call a long con. Two plus years? This dumbo fell for one of the oldest cons/scams: the pigeon drop. His $500 was a good faith effort in a bid to buy her confidence in this business, and she fell for the okie doke. Now, he's going to ghost her and vanish.

I'm not convinced that he put in $500.

• Love 13

Nicole/Azan - I found that hard to watch. When she mentioned the shop, I was surprised.  When she chose not to leave, I was disappointed.  When she defended his recent moves to her mother, I was just sad - for her, for her family, for her daughter.  She's so foolish, so dense and so stubborn.  I wish she had taken her daughter and the 6000 bucks and let it go before it got to the shop stage.  

• Love 11

I love that Nicole cannot understand how much her decisions/actions have affected other people. Even when called on it, she refuses to admit it. People have now had to cancel their plane tickets/hotels/time off for a second time and she doesn't care as it's all about her. She's such a narcissistic idiot. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I see, I think I misheard RE some of the cost. You better believe there is a 'problem' with the 'shop' and Nicole needs to send more money to ensure it opens.

Azan said 30 American dollars per person, 10 per table = 300 per table x 15 tables = 4500 American 

the dresses were 1500 American 

6k total. Coincidence? That’s what she had in savings.

• Love 10
(edited)

Oh Corny.

I hope to see you all next week for Before the 90 Days!

ETA: I just realized I'll be at a family wedding next Sunday. Oh noooooooooooooooooooo.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

I believe he did, but here's the kicker, I bet it was $500 of the money she's been sending him over the past two years.

Or from his next con. “ I want a kiss”

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel’s family will never admit their part in the fight.

I think Anfisa and Pao are two sides of the same coin.

The producers should have stopped that fight as soon as River stood up.

Not going to lie, I feel a bit uncomfortable on this board, with the hive mentality here.  Everyone seems to hate the black family and the black host, but seem to love Anfisa.

So will Azan and Nicole ever get married or will this drag on until next season, or until TLC gives them more $ for the wedding?

I don’t hate Chantel’s family. I don’t hate the host, but she is not good at getting information from the couples. 

• Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Sofiyya said:

There is that saying that definitely applies to Danielle, "Wherever you go, there you are."  

I wonder what kind of advice she's offering to Nicole now.

Never give up! Never surrender! TM Buzz Lightyear.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel’s family will never admit their part in the fight.

I think Anfisa and Pao are two sides of the same coin.

The producers should have stopped that fight as soon as River stood up.

Not going to lie, I feel a bit uncomfortable on this board, with the hive mentality here.  Everyone seems to hate the black family and the black host, but seem to love Anfisa.

So will Azan and Nicole ever get married or will this drag on until next season, or until TLC gives them more $ for the wedding?

Bolding mine:  I can tell you, that as a 100% Caucasian woman, I hate pretty much everyone on this show.  I appreciate your candor though!  Anfisa, to me, is not lovable however she was the ONLY one who upfront about what she wanted - a rich man with no kids and big wallet and a big house.  So I, personally don't like her or dislike her, I can appreciate the fact that she is is upfront and blunt about what she wanted and expected from Jorge.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Pao was dealing with the loss of her baby and her dying grandmother by getting her tits painted and photographed in front of her father.  Yup

I had a miscarriage back in 1998 - this is EXACTLY what I did!!!

1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Hate Family Chantal with the fire of a thousand suns. Pedro took some of the responsibilities for the fight the rest of them didn't. He is right he is totally ganged up on. Mother Chantal reading that quote was absolutely hilarious you can't make this stuff up.

Her family is really off the charts weird - like totally up in each other's asses weird.

• Love 8

I am so confused about the wedding money. How are they planning these weddings in mere weeks? How can the family be out $6000 but Nicole and Azan cancel a week and a half before and they aren't out any money. This is all so fishy.

There is no shop. He showed her photos, but it isn't their shop. He stole her money. 

He doesn't want to get married -- did you see his face when they were discussing if the wedding was off or just postponed? He hates her.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Bolding mine:  I can tell you, that as a 100% Caucasian woman, I hate pretty much everyone on this show.  I appreciate your candor though!  Anfisa, to me, is not lovable however she was the ONLY one who upfront about what she wanted - a rich man with no kids and big wallet and a big house.  So I, personally don't like her or dislike her, I can appreciate the fact that she is is upfront and blunt about what she wanted and expected from Jorge.

I have to agree and I think her end of the deal was that she would be a loyal, attractive, attentive wife and companion. She’s taken time to learn to speak the language, is getting some kind of education. She is angry at Jorge because he strung her along and isnt what he said he was. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Idk. I have watched this fight multiple times and I still do not think Pedro started the fight. River was calling him names and Pedro stood up first. But River threw a napkin or something in Pedro's direction, which hit the lamp. THAT is when Pedro reacted by hitting River. To me, the sole action of Pedro standing up to defend himself against River's insults, was not him instigating the fight.

River should know better than to hit a lamp at him.  That’s more or less an invitation to fight

• Love 6

Ugh, the coven of Libby’s sister witches is back and all are ready for their close ups, Mr. DeMille.

I think I totally hate Libby’s family way more than Family Chantel, for what it’s worth. ;-) 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

It really is. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him financing a more lavish lifestyle for his family back home, he does not deserve this. He works 2 jobs and has no family here, no support system. Family Chantel suck! And Chantel, you reap what you sow. That big lie about a student visa has bit you in the arse.

Team Pedro

• Love 21

I think Azan told Nicole he couldn't marry her because he didn't have a job and the wedding would take up all their savings.  How would they eat the next day?  But he had an idea for a business.  If only he had the money to invest.  Wait, Nicole could give him the money, he could start his business, and when it had made some money, THEN they would marry.

I'm not sure if he's waiting for her to go back to the US so he can be done with her or if he's going to start asking for money again.  He even told her to go home with her mom and still she stayed.  This won't end until Azan starts ignoring her completely.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Pao was dealing with the loss of her baby and her dying grandmother by getting her tits painted and photographed in front of her father.  Yup

I’ll have you know. She did that to make her country proud!  One day she will surpass Pablo Escobar and Griselda Blanco. She’ll have schools named after her and her own statue with her tits painter blue. I really try to be respectful and not call people names. But, Pao is a BITCH!!!   Oh wow. I feel so much better now.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Too bad she’s knocked up now. Must have been hot makeup sex,

Gag?????

2 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

I’m all about women wearing what they want and feeling confident about their bodies, but I seriously wear more to bed than Pao wears for these tell-alls.  Good God, woman!

I guess your not as espicy

• Love 15
2 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Do we think David is enjoying attention???? Sheesh. I guess he's trying to deflect from what a big loser he's shown himself to be. Nobody seems interested in his advice, hahaha.

One of my high school teachers would have called him a bucket dipper. He dips into others peoples bucket to make his full.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

A makeup and HEALTH store! Nicole chipped in $6,000 and Azan $500.  

Did he present Nicole with a proper business plan on how the money will be used, projections for growth, who will run it? He does not seem like he is a cosmetologist or makeup artist. Will his family run it?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Did he present Nicole with a proper business plan on how the money will be used, projections for growth, who will run it? He does not seem like he is a cosmetologist or makeup artist. Will his family run it?

His hair alone will scare off customers.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Once the 90 days is up, he’ll put her on a plane and back to America.

Robalee needs to smack that bitch in the face.

Robalee needs to smack Shaun Robinson.  She called her Robalee and Bobalee! Such messy editing TLC. Come on. 

1 hour ago, Sofiyya said:

My Moroccan husband is flabbergasted and I don't know what to say.  Azan has been conning Nicole all this time; that was plain to see.  But, that she is unable to see, after all this time, what is so obvious to everyone is rather shocking, in my experience.  Maybe after she's seen the entire show, she will finally get it.

Was the 5 dresses for a Moroccan wedding accurate??